Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-17-2002, 10:22 PM   #1
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

e36 325i 1/24 scale model kit

Revell BMW 325i model kit e36 style

It is 1/24 scale

Everything still unopened and in original plastic wrapper.

Made in Germany under licence by BMW AG by Revell.
i'm in Toronto, and asking $20 CAD for it.

Also have another exact same model kit. I stole the body to make it into a Mini-Z, but realized that I would not be able to get the clips to hold the body into the car...I have painted that body blue and attached the lights and doorhandle. Everything else is basically untouched and some stuff is still in the plastic wrappers. I'll throw all this in and include the can of paint I used, a bottle of red paint, black paint (never opened), and a paintbrush for $5.
You will need some paint anyways, and $5 will only get you one bottle of it...so it's a steal to take my other body away too!

pic of the body I stole...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmw mini-z 001.jpg (128.0 KB, 211 views)
Old 11-18-2002, 05:08 PM   #2
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

where are u at

were exatly do u live buddy is it new is it been painted does it still have the chassis is so ill give u 10 bux for everthing its up 2 u now! im wanna do a remote controled bimmer so this is the one for me or we can nogotiate!
Old 11-18-2002, 05:22 PM   #3
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

ill give u 15 as long as u let me see it first!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 05:45 PM   #4
M3ti Compact

I live in Scarborough area...Brimley and Steeles.

just to clear things up...

I have 2 kits.

Kit 1) has been opened, and the body painted...as seen in the photo. Most parts still there, and in original wrapper. Some parts have been used...lights, handles, etc...

Kit 2) Unopened...everything still in original packages/wrappers.

ok...take both the kits for $20. Since I don't need them anymore...you'll also get a can of blue spray paint (1/2 used), a bottle of red, and a bottle of black paint (unopened).

One idea...take the opened one put it together and SLAM IT! Lower suspension, pipe and STICKAAZZZ! Then build the other one properly...

The kits were purchased off e-bay from Germany (no joke!) for $30 each...before shipping...I only got them off e-bay because my hobby shop said the e36's were discontinued and have sold out...3 years ago!

Here is a pic of both kits...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bmw 002.jpg (160.0 KB, 186 views)

Last edited by M3ti Compact; 11-18-2002 at 05:53 PM.
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 05:57 PM   #5
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

hmm..i dunno..it dont look all that good in the pics...like on the box...what rims does it come with? the hub caps?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2002, 07:03 PM   #6
M3ti Compact

That one is the opened one...if you want, I can open the other one and take a pic of that...

rims are bling bling chrome...they are the alloy bottlecaps...seen in the picture...they are not the same as in the pic on the box. If you don't like bling, paint them over...you are gonna have to paint anyways-unless you want a totally white interiour- a solid white car, and a grey engine. And if you are hardcore, you can get a set of Mini-Z rims for it...they are equivalent to 17's or 18's and look MUCH more realistic...

Last edited by M3ti Compact; 11-18-2002 at 07:06 PM.
M3ti Compact is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: