Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-16-2002, 01:04 AM   #1
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

HALF PAST DEAD!!BMW's/Jag gets beat on/lots of shit blows up/JA Rule gets ass kicked!

OK, if you can't tell from the title of my thread.... I just came back from watching HALF PAST DEAD, the new Steven Segal movie. I was totally psyched when the first scene was with a BMW!

It was AWSOME! The story line is totally dumb, so don't watch it if your looking for an answer to the philosophical question "what is the meaning of life".

But if you're like me, meaning you enjoy seeing huge explosions, lot's of guns and JA RULE getting his ass kicked by a GIRL!!!!!; GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

This movie is a no brainer but give you a few laughs and lots to look at!!

I give it:

Fast_Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 01:06 AM   #2
Gamite

Re: HALF PAST DEAD!!BMW's/Jag gets beat on/lots of shit blows up/JA Rule gets ass kicked!

Quote:
Originally posted by Fast_Gal
OK, if you can't tell from the title of my thread.... I just came back from watching HALF PAST DEAD, the new Steven Segal movie. I was totally psyched when the first scene was with a BMW!

It was AWSOME! The story line is totally dumb, so don't watch it if your looking for an answer to the philosophical question "what is the meaning of life".

But if you're like me, meaning you enjoy seeing huge explosions, lot's of guns and JA RULE getting his ass kicked by a GIRL!!!!!; GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

I give it:

See Ja Rule's ass get kicked by a woman.. hrm.. is that worth 12 bucks?

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 01:14 AM   #3
SickFinga

I hate Steven Segal, he is in my hit list.
hmmm he is the only onr there.
Mad TV makes mad fun of him.
that's the only good thing abot Segal
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 02:25 AM   #4
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
your sure ur a girl? first time i hear a girl say "But if you're like me, meaning you enjoy seeing huge explosions, lot's of guns..." sounds like me too i dont minde a lot of blood either thinking right now of saving private ryan the first 20-30 min

anyways my old man wants me to dowload that movie for him he loves segal but he can't remember his name and calls him "Nico" from one of his older movies he made. and yeah sickfinga i know what you mean with mad tv hehe too bad that guy left them that was playing segal all the time Will Sasso i think
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 05:35 PM   #5
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MP328
your sure ur a girl? first time i hear a girl say "But if you're like me, meaning you enjoy seeing huge explosions, lot's of guns..." sounds like me too i dont minde a lot of blood either thinking right now of saving private ryan the first 20-30 min

anyways my old man wants me to dowload that movie for him he loves segal but he can't remember his name and calls him "Nico" from one of his older movies he made. and yeah sickfinga i know what you mean with mad tv hehe too bad that guy left them that was playing segal all the time Will Sasso i think

Actually i'm a total girl. You wouldn't believe how girlie i am. I just enjoy various forms of entertainment. Saving private ryan totally freaked me out. Not becuase of the blood but because i kept thinking, that is what war is probably really like.
Old 11-16-2002, 08:40 PM   #6
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Re: HALF PAST DEAD!!BMW's/Jag gets beat on/lots of shit blows up/JA Rule gets ass kicked!

Quote:

you are funny

Gamite, you pay 12 bucks ... go watch it at the cheapass Rainbow for $4.50... ... ....
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 08:43 PM   #7
Gamite

Re: Re: HALF PAST DEAD!!BMW's/Jag gets beat on/lots of shit blows up/JA Rule gets ass kicked!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1BADBMW

you are funny

Gamite, you pay 12 bucks ... go watch it at the cheapass Rainbow for $4.50... ... ....

Rainbow? uh, why does that sound a bit.. uh.. fruity.. lol.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2002, 09:06 PM   #8
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

umm whatever man ......j/k

Rainbow cinema's, never heard of them? , well i think they are new, there is one at fairview mall, let me tell you, it is CHEAP. well the theater is left over from Famous players, but they have these new lights, on the walls inside, and sometimes they forget to dim it down, so you have to go like[shouting]: "yo, buddy, get the light!!" and then they do. .......
Old 11-16-2002, 11:46 PM   #9
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
umm whatever man ......j/k

Rainbow cinema's, never heard of them? , well i think they are new, there is one at fairview mall, let me tell you, it is CHEAP. well the theater is left over from Famous players, but they have these new lights, on the walls inside, and sometimes they forget to dim it down, so you have to go like[shouting]: "yo, buddy, get the light!!" and then they do. .......

So is it a ghetto movie theatre?
Old 11-16-2002, 11:58 PM   #10
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

you guessed it, but for $4.50..... .......it's worth it... ...
Old 11-17-2002, 02:56 AM   #11
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
wtf, worst movie ever!
so hard to beleive, that bird man and ja rule suck at acting, and what a gay movie! oh my god so little money was made in this movie, it only took place in one scene! some ugly painted jail! and who gets to play ps2 in a jail? and how do... just so stupid.. oh my god

i cant even say how stupid... god u get my point!
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 12:48 PM   #12
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
wtf, worst movie ever!
so hard to beleive, that bird man and ja rule suck at acting, and what a gay movie! oh my god so little money was made in this movie, it only took place in one scene! some ugly painted jail! and who gets to play ps2 in a jail? and how do... just so stupid.. oh my god

i cant even say how stupid... god u get my point!

I told you it was dumb. As i said lot's of stuff blowing up and ja rule gets his ass kicked through out the whole movie.
I thought it was very funny.
Old 11-17-2002, 03:32 PM   #13
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:

So is it a ghetto movie theatre?
obviously! look at the car he drives, you think he can spend $12 for a movie??

hahaha JOKES badbmw...i shouldnt talk, at least u have a car! do u live in or near mississauga by anychance?

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2002, 10:16 PM   #14
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover

obviously! look at the car he drives, you think he can spend $12 for a movie??

hahaha JOKES badbmw...i shouldnt talk, at least u have a car! do u live in or near mississauga by anychance?
kid, i'm just gonna pretend that you didn't say that ..now go plow some snow, you know that you kids do, $5 bucks for a driveway.....
i live in north york....... ......
Old 11-17-2002, 10:57 PM   #15
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:

kid, i'm just gonna pretend that you didn't say that ..now go plow some snow, you know that you kids do, $5 bucks for a driveway.....
i live in north york....... ......
oh, i thought i saw your car in my area...guess i was seeing things

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: