Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-24-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Post EAS Whey Protein ISOLATE - 42g per Serving!

grape flavour pictured

EAS Precision Protein - FRUIT PUNCH

Description:
42g Protein. Reinforce muscle growth and recovery. High concentration of BCAAs. Zero carbs. Contains no juice. Precision Protein ready-to-drink delivers the powerful benefits of 42g of whey protein isolate in a convenient, gym-bag-ready bottle. Whey protein isolate is readily digestible which makes it perfect for replenishing amino acid stores post-workout. Plus, it offers the highest concentration of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). This is important because BCAAs make up one third of muscle tissue, yet are readily broken down during workouts. Replenishing BCAA pools following workouts may maximize muscle growth potential. Precision Protein is not just another whey-protein supplement - it's a precise bioactive formula designed to optimize effects of whey protein isolate. The high bioactivity of this product is possible only through state of the art processing methods which recover the delicate protein fractions intact. (References: Huffman, LM, Harper WJ, Maximizing the value of milk through separation technologies. J Dairy Sci 1999 Oct; 82 (10):2238-44). These powerful whey components offer many advantages including enhanced muscle growth, immune function and faster recovery. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Ingredients:
Filtered Water, Whey Protein Isolate, Contains Less Than 1% of the Following: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Sucralose (Splenda Brand), Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Red No. 40 and Blue No. 1.

Directions:
Drink one bottle after workouts, or anytime, to meet protein requirements. Shake before use. Serve cold.

The Catch:
These expire at the end of June. However, they are sealed and will be good well past that date. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 years without damaging the protein or amino acid chains as well.

Reason for Selling:
I'm going for surgery and won't be able to work for around 2 months. But if no one wants this deal, I'll just keep them for myself.

The Deal:
Individuals: $2.00ea
Bulk: I have 80 left. Buy all 80 for $150.
Comparison: GNC and most juice bars sell these individually for anywhere from $5.00 to $6.25.
Is it a deal? Calculate it out for yourself, this works out to only 4 cents per gram of protein. A total of 3360g of Whey Isolate, equivelant to 6 2.2LB buckets of PVL Whey Isolate. And these are pre-mixed ready to drink!

Go to your local juice bar, try a bottle... if you like it, then come pick them up. The great thing about these is you can keep them in the car with you.. after your workout, drop in a few ice cubes from your gym's juice bar.. shake it up, and you have an ice cold protein drink for your drive home. And remember, this is the highest quality whey protein available.. Whey Isolate!

Justin

Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #2
BMWags
6th Gear Member

wow, good deal.....too bad ur in TO
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:03 PM   #3
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
thanks BMWags. It really is a good deal... Premier Fitness sells these things for $6.25ea. :|
Old 07-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #4
BigD
the misanthropist

Surgery? Are you getting the peepee enlarged?

Seriously what's up?
BigD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 01:26 AM   #5
Justin e36
---

peepee reduction.
... actually my ear drum blew up again. reconstructive surgery.. hopefully they can make me hear again.

For everyone else, would just like to point out these are 20oz bottles. (591ml)
Old 07-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #6
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^although with justin's tutelage i actually figured out a way to make a protein shake i enjoy(takes 20 mins to make), these are amongst the better tasting protein supplements out there.

+ just take one look at justin. if you want to look like him, drink these. trust me people it has nothing to do with "working out" or "getting excersize" or "not eating 5 meals a day at mcdonalds"
its allllllll in the protein shakes.
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:06 AM   #7
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

expire at the end of june 2007? or they're already expired?
Old 07-26-2006, 10:19 AM   #8
Tommy Boy
bAaAM!

i think the catch is they are already expired but he is right in saying that they are ok past the expirery date....they put the expirery date at least a couple months early because of potention lawsuits and such... but the sooner you drink'em the better....
Tommy Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 10:25 AM   #9
Tommy Boy
bAaAM!

i will buy 35 of them for 40 bucks? ..so they dont have to refridgerated? wat flavours do u have?
Old 07-26-2006, 06:01 PM   #10
Justin e36
---

Hi everyone.. these are not yet expired yet, technically they don't expire until tomorrow on the 27th. Again, they can be used after the date or kept frozen for up to 3 years.

Only 66 bottles left. $2 per bottle, or take all 66 bottles away for $125. (a savings of $205 compared to if you buy in bulk from SND, GNC, or Bodybuilding.com! A savings of $287.50 if you were to buy from Premier Fitness!)

Tommy, I can't do 35 bottles for $40. Anything that doesn't sell for the asking price I'm going to keep frozen to be used after my surgery.

Justin

what's left:

expiry date:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg protein1.jpg (191.2 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg protein2.jpg (124.9 KB, 119 views)
Old 07-26-2006, 06:27 PM   #11
betmen
6th Gear Member

Expiry 27 June 2006?
betmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 06:41 PM   #12
Big Chin
5th Gear Member

If these were frozen they should be fine they just need to thaw at room temperature...
Big Chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:27 PM   #13
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Justin, isn't this month july? so the last one was june?

just curious.

once again. when frozen, things dont expire for a lonnnnnnng time
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 08:47 PM   #14
Tommy Boy
bAaAM!

so they dont have to be kept refriderated untill after opening?
Old 07-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #15
Justin e36
---

propr... oh ya. my bad.. .. they were kept frozen. (the photos were taken on top of the chest freezer)

Tommy - when you open it, you'll probably drink the whole thing right away... but if you want to drink half, then I recommend keeping it refridgerated.. simply because it tastes much better cold.

Only 65 left people... (just got back from the gym... drinking one now)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: