Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-30-2006, 10:41 PM   #31
calegrant
6th Gear Member

I tried to delete my posts but this forum only lets you edit a few minutes after then BLAM, no chance at doing so. Shit happens, people argue and both parties move on.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:57 PM   #32
8500 RPM
BMW = Big Money Wasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant
I tried to delete my posts but this forum only lets you edit a few minutes after then BLAM, no chance at doing so. Shit happens, people argue and both parties move on.
You have too much spare time my friend. The guy you're arguing with lives thousands of kilometers away from you, you've never met him, and you don't know him. It's not worth your time, or your sanity. Get a hobby. Go out and enjoy your car and don't sit in front of a computer arguing with someone you don't know, and never will.

But I thank you for constantly bumping up my post. haha
8500 RPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:06 PM   #33
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee in Ottawa
At first it was very entertaining, then I started to be embarrased for both of you. I mean come, arguing about who makes more money when one drives an e30 and the other is "buying" a 99 m3 BTW when did it become cool to not too get a high school diploma

Mods close this down, the boards never going to grow with shit like this going on
I never said it was cool not to get a diploma, i said i was proud that i've made something out of myself without one (typo). Try re-reading my posts. Besides, hes the one who started bragging about how he just finished high school and is making 38/hr, like thats a big deal.

Last edited by notjoe; 07-30-2006 at 11:09 PM.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 11:10 PM   #34
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8500 RPM
You have too much spare time my friend. The guy you're arguing with lives thousands of kilometers away from you, you've never met him, and you don't know him. It's not worth your time, or your sanity. Get a hobby. Go out and enjoy your car and don't sit in front of a computer arguing with someone you don't know, and never will.

But I thank you for constantly bumping up my post. haha
Maybe it'll get you those 12lb ones sold
Old 07-31-2006, 08:47 PM   #35
keven
2nd Gear Member

i thought the point of this thread was to sell dumbells.... guess all it did was start a war lol
Old 07-31-2006, 09:14 PM   #36
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by keven
i thought the point of this thread was to sell dumbells.... guess all it did was start a war lol
It was until some asshat who cant spell and claims to be making $38/hr but is currently unemployed wanted to know why i wanted pictures.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:44 PM   #37
calegrant
6th Gear Member

Talking

I walk away from it yet you still feel the need to keep it going. It's over, grow the hell up and walk away. I'd do the same if I wasn't still getting bashed by someone who's only means to insult me is my grammar yet he can't even spell grammar! If you're going to use my intellect as a means of flaming me at least have some grasp on 2nd grade sentence structure like apostrophes and capitalizing your I's, which you still cannot seem to do even though I've pointed it out before. Can a mod please close this now? I'll send the thread poster the money so he doesn't have to complain
Old 07-31-2006, 10:57 PM   #38
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Quote:
Originally Posted by calegrant
I walk away from it yet you still feel the need to keep it going. It's over, grow the hell up and walk away. I'd do the same if I wasn't still getting bashed by someone who's only means to insult me is my grammar yet he can't even spell grammar! If you're going to use my intellect as a means of flaming me at least have some grasp on 2nd grade sentence structure like apostrophes and capitalizing your I's, which you still cannot seem to do even though I've pointed it out before. Can a mod please close this now? I'll send the thread poster the money so he doesn't have to complain
i dont really care what you have to say as this is pure amusement for me. i am not entering a field where people will be looking at how i write reports and the numerous errors i make. I'm my own boss.

Have a good night you illiterate inbred hick
Old 07-31-2006, 11:48 PM   #39
keven
2nd Gear Member

"Have a good night you illiterate inbred hick"
ok you got to chill out dude you shouldnt be saying shit like that if you dont know him......both of you must realize your having an internet war which is not the coolest thing you can do but if it makes you guys happy stop it anyways its childish

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: