Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-20-2001, 04:28 PM   #1
stanmo
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to stanmo
My E46 M3! - VERY large post..

Hi guys,

I'm new here.. Please check out some pics of my ride! Take care guys..

For more pics, go to: http://www.e46toronto.com/images/stanmo/Daypics/

Last edited by stanmo; 12-20-2001 at 04:31 PM.
stanmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 04:39 PM   #2
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Hey Stanley, your comming to the BMW meet tomorrow right? Well most of the guys will be there at 5 or later, so try to come around that time. Also, bring your entire group/friends if possible, thanx!

see you there

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 05:09 PM   #3
Bliss
Administrator

Very nice ride stanmo. Welcome to the board. hope you enjoy your stay.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 05:11 PM   #4
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Hey Bliss, are you from Toronto?
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 12-20-2001, 05:30 PM   #5
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD
Hey Bliss, are you from Toronto?
Yup!

Old 12-20-2001, 06:28 PM   #6
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Bliss, are you comming to the event tomorrow?

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 06:29 PM   #7
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Stanley, I have definitely seen your car at commerce gate many times at night.

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 07:10 PM   #8
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by MTRD
Bliss, are you comming to the event tomorrow?

Bryan
I still don't know. I got some important stuff to do that day. I want to go badly though. If i do go, which i have a feeling that i will, i will come later around 6-6:30. Randy is gonna be there giving away stickers and what not.

Old 12-20-2001, 07:19 PM   #9
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Stickers?!?!? Yo Randy hook me up! After all I did organize the event

Hey guys just give me a call to find out where we are. Thanx,

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 07:51 PM   #10
stanmo
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to stanmo
Hi Everyone!

Thanks very much for your reply. Hope to see all of you at the even tomorrow night! Let's pray that it won't snow! Take care guys...

BTW, yup.. I always go to Commerce Gate.. lol..
Old 12-20-2001, 09:46 PM   #11
azn330i
2nd Gear Member

Hey stanmo, nice car and welcome to maxbimmer!

hey did u get your acs wing installed at Car Wings because i was asking about it a while ago and Koiston said that he had just installed one on an M3, so i'm asking if it was you.

azn330i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2001, 09:52 PM   #12
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

azn330i,

Do you like Koiston's BMW? I think that purple/green or was it brown/green colour looks pukey

Anyways, is his Prelude engine rebuilt yet? I still can't believe Dennis blew his engine!

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 10:51 PM   #13
azn330i
2nd Gear Member

oh man.....he must of spent a lot on that paint job, and i agree that it ain't so great, but you gotta give him some credit, his prelude and bmw are his show cars for his shop!!

and i believe the prelude is alrite, when did his engine get blown??

Old 12-20-2001, 11:25 PM   #14
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

I think it was a little less than a year ago. Koiston let his son Dennis drive his Prelude on Shannonville, since his prelude is race prepped it had not rev limiter for some reason. Dennis pushed the car's RPM beyond the redline and blew the engine, man was Koiston mad, he didn't talk to his son for days. hehe. I'm talking about the older style prelude that he has, the white one, not the purple new model one.

Anyways, I know Koiston pretty well because Tony with his souped up GS-R gets all his work done at Car Wings, Tony is also a friend of mine, he introduced me to that place. Also Koiston's son Dennis used to go to my highschool, Bayview SS.

Bryan

Old 12-20-2001, 11:40 PM   #15
azn330i
2nd Gear Member

oh yea.......the car is all fixed now......and it's his son's since he got the new prelude now, but we'll talk about this tomorrow at the meet!!!!! hope the snow doesn't start up again!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: