Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-2002, 10:11 PM   #1
Nick-NY
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Long Island
Posts: 14
Send a message via AIM to Nick-NY
BMX XXX game trailer!!!!



this game looks awesome i hope this leads to more explicit games in the near future

http://www.bmxxxx.com/thisisbmx/movies/index.html
Nick-NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 10:20 PM   #2
ScorpionChick
Scorpio Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: T.O.
Posts: 284
I wanna click this link...but i am scared that it could be inapporopirate cuz there are other ppl around me...
ScorpionChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 10:27 PM   #3
Nick-NY
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Long Island
Posts: 14
Send a message via AIM to Nick-NY
awww dont be a P... oops! i forgot you are a female
sorry scratch that, its not that bad, just minimize the screen
Nick-NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:01 PM   #4
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.
 
BMW BMXer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 7,761
Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Humph!


this game very poorly represents the bmx community and does not help us at all. It associates us with pranks, and ass and tittes and just general rukus. Its not cool, thet could have chose another sport to have porn in it. It was originally suposed to be called "Dave Mirra's BM XXX" but he took his name off it after feeling it was innapropriate and sends a negatvie image. Its just a way for the videogame companys to cash in to everyone people who ride, people yell "do a backflip!!" and ppl who yell "show me your tits" this is not good for anything...

on a lighter note its been censored for ps2 already
__________________

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2002, 11:38 PM   #5
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,686
Quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionChick
I wanna click this link...but i am scared that it could be inapporopirate cuz there are other ppl around me...
Come over and click on my links, and lets see what will POP up!
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 12:30 AM   #6
mustangfiend
1st Gear Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto Canada
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
Humph!


this game very poorly represents the bmx community and does not help us at all. It associates us with pranks, and ass and tittes and just general rukus. Its not cool, thet could have chose another sport to have porn in it. It was originally suposed to be called "Dave Mirra's BM XXX" but he took his name off it after feeling it was innapropriate and sends a negatvie image. Its just a way for the videogame companys to cash in to everyone people who ride, people yell "do a backflip!!" and ppl who yell "show me your tits" this is not good for anything...

on a lighter note its been censored for ps2 already
why do u have their advertising in your avatar??
__________________
mustangfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 03:15 AM   #7
Gamite
Moderator
 
Gamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Toronto
Posts: 21,082
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino


Come over and click on my links, and lets see what will POP up!

HAHAHAHA..
__________________
www.gamite.net

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 01:41 PM   #8
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.
 
BMW BMXer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 7,761
Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally posted by mustangfiend
why do u have their advertising in your avatar??
u notice most of its missing, I have no problem with the association with girls cuz most riders are guys, I just think the fact that there topless and shit in the game, and the game has swearing and so forth doesn't help

Im not saying riders are perfect but..
__________________

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015