Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-08-2006, 01:13 PM   #91
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure GQ
yee miguel is right, those stats seem to be tru, its hard being in a relationship, let alone finding a decent girl these days with todays cultural values...most girls are slut bags, values have change for suree

Well somewhat....The problem is that we hav to many options, at the first sign of trouble, ppl dont want to work at it....and breakup or divorce..plus those stats are from only 1/3 of the population, they arent correct at all.....more like 35% seperation rate.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:28 PM   #92
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR!
Well somewhat....The problem is that we hav to many options, at the first sign of trouble, ppl dont want to work at it....and breakup or divorce..plus those stats are from only 1/3 of the population, they arent correct at all.....more like 35% seperation rate.
Look around homie, talk to your coworkers... go see how miserable most married people are.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:32 PM   #93
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

^ oh man im not saying otherwise......but its not 50% of the population.
PPL hav to learn to compramise.....my folks have been through thick and thin for over 25 years.....they learned to work together.....ultimately in 90% of the divorces there is lack of compramise and togetherness bc ppl are ****ing lazy
Old 06-08-2006, 01:37 PM   #94
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR!
^ oh man im not saying otherwise......but its not 50% of the population.
PPL hav to learn to compramise.....my folks have been through thick and thin for over 25 years.....they learned to work together.....ultimately in 90% of the divorces there is lack of compramise and togetherness bc ppl are ****ing lazy
please!!!

If there aren't arguments about money.. then they argue about their shit-head kids... if it's not the kids it's about sex and a lack thereof... and if it's not sex then it's just nagging, screaming and yelling... 24/7
Old 06-08-2006, 01:42 PM   #95
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
please!!!

If there aren't arguments about money.. then they argue about their shit-head kids... if it's not the kids it's about sex and a lack thereof... and if it's not sex then it's just nagging, screaming and yelling... 24/7
that's only because most people settle, and stay with/marry people for the sake of it and society.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:45 PM   #96
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
that's only because most people settle, and stay with/marry people for the sake of it and society.
I don't think so. Any relationship could be perfect with time, money, and a healthy sex drive. The problem is that no one has all those 3 things... therefor, all relationships are doomed.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:52 PM   #97
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I don't think so. Any relationship could be perfect with time, money, and a healthy sex drive. The problem is that no one has all those 3 things... therefor, all relationships are doomed.
i disagree. none of those things are going to make you love someone if you don't. sure they motivate people to settle though.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:56 PM   #98
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
i disagree. none of those things are going to make you love someone if you don't. sure they motivate people to settle though.
Love don't pay the bills, raise the kids, or suck your dick.

You really think you'd stay with someone who's broke, out of work, not bringing home a paycheque, or not looking for work because you love them?

no.

You would stay with someone who doesn't do shit around the house and has the kids walk all over them?

no.

You think a man wants to be in a relationship where he can't remember the last decade he got some punani?

no.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:04 PM   #99
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
i agree
anything can be worked at we are problem solving beings
Old 06-08-2006, 02:07 PM   #100
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
You think a man wants to be in a relationship where he can't remember the last decade he got some punani?

no.
I've broken up with girls who've said "i'm not in the mood" too often... does that make me shallow?

if you love the guy, you'll blow him to keep him happy....
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:08 PM   #101
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Love don't pay the bills, raise the kids, or suck your dick.

You really think you'd stay with someone who's broke, out of work, not bringing home a paycheque, or not looking for work because you love them?

no.

You would stay with someone who doesn't do shit around the house and has the kids walk all over them?

no.

no.
my point is, it comes down to basic compatibility...if you are having above ^^ problems then chances are it's because you settled. except for money problems, which really no one can anticipate and cannot ditch someone bc they're broke.

from people i know that are in long relationships or are married, the general feelings seem to be like:
- "well s/he treats me really well, and we never fight"
- "we fight a lot but at least s/he doesn't cheat on me"
- "we've been together a long time, so yeah let's get married"
- "this one's better than the last relationship i had"

and so on. it's REALLY RARE to find people who say:

- "i'm with him/her because i love him/her so much, i'd walk to to the end of the world for him/her and i know s/he'd do the same for me"

but...when people find this? ^^ their lives aren't miserable, no matter how many outside factors there are such as being broke as shit, or thrown out of your home or country, or whatever other problems.

i think i know of one couple like this, out of everyone i know. it's hard to find but it does exist.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:11 PM   #102
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
nope, lies. life = misery. misery = life

i decided

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:13 PM   #103
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
my point is, it comes down to basic compatibility...if you are having above ^^ problems then chances are it's because you settled. except for money problems, which really no one can anticipate and cannot ditch someone bc they're broke.

from people i know that are in long relationships or are married, the general feelings seem to be like:

- "i'm with him/her because i love him/her so much, i'd walk to to the end of the world for him/her and i know s/he'd do the same for me"

but...when people find this? ^^ their lives aren't miserable, no matter how many outside factors there are such as being broke as shit, or thrown out of your home or country, or whatever other problems.

i think i know of one couple like this, out of everyone i know. it's hard to find but it does exist.
So one couple out of every couple you know is happily married. Where does that put the percentage of unhappy couples at? 99%?

Also, by your example Britney Spears and K-Fed should be happily married. She obviously married that douchebag for love cause it certainly wasn't for looks, stability, or money... and ya should I go on or do you get the point?

Happy marriages are like dinosaurs, unicorns, dragons, easter bunnies, and virgins... they don't exist.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #104
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Quote:
So one couple out of every couple you know is happily married. Where does that put the percentage of unhappy couples at? 99%?

Also, by your example Britney Spears and K-Fed should be happily married. She obviously married that douchebag for love cause it certainly wasn't for looks, stability, or money... and ya should I go on or do you get the point?

Happy marriages are like dinosaurs, unicorns, dragons, easter bunnies, and virgins... they don't exist.
yeah im not disagreeing with you that a large percentage of people are unhappy or unsatisfied.

and as for Britney and KFed, none of us personally know them, except probably Rolled_Out as he knows lots of other celebrities so we cannot really decipher what their reasons/motivations are.
Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #105
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:

I know 3 couples like that!!
Its beautiful to see....and i believe a large majority of ppl can have that.
You will need patience, love, and the other person to be on the same page as u.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: