Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:06 PM   #16
golden
Doesn't have a car.

take some time off, go out with the boys, have a good time.. enjoy it
Old 06-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #17
730iguy*
1st Gear Newbie

Have u tried getting back together?
730iguy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #18
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730iguy*
Have u tried getting back together?
We're tryin to give him good advice... It didn't work out for a reason. There is always better out there, it's time he find it.
R.S.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:16 PM   #19
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.C
We're tryin to give him good advice... It didn't work out for a reason. There is always better out there, it's time he find it.
And how is attempting to solve problems and put strengthen a relationship before giving up not good advice?
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:31 PM   #20
Mikeee46coup
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
K guys need some advice gf and I broke up hurts like hell...and i don't want any dumb comments either...just need some support right now and i turn to max for help, and my fellow freinds.

thanks guys in advance

Bro, look at it this way, you're free for the summer, there's no better time to have some fun with new women, beaches, clubs etc.

DPE Wheels, H&R Cupkit, M3 Interior...too many mods to list.
Mikeee46coup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 09:36 PM   #21
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
And how is attempting to solve problems and put strengthen a relationship before giving up not good advice?
Well, he posted on how best to deal with the break up, which has already happened, not on how to save a failing relationship.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:05 PM   #22
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.C
Well, he posted on how best to deal with the break up, which has already happened, not on how to save a failing relationship.
A breakup does not mean the flame has been outed; it could just be wavering, but again burn bright. It's a good question to ask before providing advice, as it helps us understand what stage the rift is in, and emotionally what he is facing. It allows us to offer useful personable advice, instead of generic "you'll find better" comments.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:16 PM   #23
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

I suppose that is true. BMWFORLIFE would be the best judge of how bad the break up was and weather or not it can be saved. The only thing is I don't want him to just go back blindly into the relationship simply because he thinks he "couldn't do better" or that "there can't be anyone one else for him".

If the relationship lasted a few years, there's a good reason for that.... now all he needs to figure out is if those reasons are still there.

Hitch.

Last edited by R.S.C; 06-06-2006 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #24
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
best solution is yes dont think about and just go out and have fun with ur boyz and act a fool!!! and dont go to places where theres a high chance of seeing couples getiin all kissey kissey and what not cause that will make u feel like shit and then you'll start thinkin about her again..BUT if theres still the possibiliuty that u guys can get back togther and you've worked out ur problems. id say go for it but dont go all out just see if there and if it isnt then its time to say c ya biotch
Old 06-06-2006, 10:27 PM   #25
$500bimmer
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeee46coup
Bro, look at it this way, you're free for the summer, there's no better time to have some fun with new women, beaches, clubs etc.
lol AWSOME. some may dis agree but hey were only young once right?

$500bimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:30 PM   #26
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
If it's over with her for good, I'd call her up and tell her "I just found out that masturbation is much cheaper than spending money on you". And hang up. That should cheer you up, honestly. Do that and then go hang out with your friends.

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:32 PM   #27
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

If he wanted to get her panties in a bunch.... the tried, tested and true tactic of sleeping with her best friend never fails.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:37 PM   #28
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

I TOO AM going thru a very difficult break up, i have known her since we were 16 and 18.....she was the one girl i never forgot......right now we are not together....we used to fight often and man it just seem like everything was going wrong....our break up came out of the blue.....we were together for 3 years....1 yr of friends talking everyday...2 year relationship.

check ur pm .... i know that will help
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:24 PM   #29
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWFORLIFE
I hear ya...
reason we broke up...probably my fault...but we hardly see eachother....so i get pissed....because if you really like someone...you'll go out of your way to see them. But like i said probably because i think this way is why i think i screwed things up.
wat i gather from this is that, basically you would bend over backwards for her, and she knew this and was taking advantage of that. am i right? if so, then lemme say that this girl does not deserve your attention or your affection, if she cant appreciate the little things you did for her. but you know its funny, in my 3 year relationship i've learned to realize that girls actually dont like when a guy gives them his full attention, its like they WANT to be deprived of attention, so then they think "does he still love me?" or "why is he ignoring me?" consequently, it makes the girl want to hold on dearer to you, and girls love drama in their lives for some reason

and i'm also gonna support the notion that yes, you can have the best time of your life while single. think about it: no restrictions, no feeling guilty about what your doing and with whom, no worrying about having to call the same person every day. so yeah, stay single, go out with the boys, live it up, until your ready to settle down again with someone new, and with NO lingering feelings or regrets whatsoever about your ex
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:33 PM   #30
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
wat i gather from this is that, basically you would bend over backwards for her, and she knew this and was taking advantage of that. am i right? if so, then lemme say that this girl does not deserve your attention or your affection, if she cant appreciate the little things you did for her. but you know its funny, in my 3 year relationship i've learned to realize that girls actually dont like when a guy gives them his full attention, its like they WANT to be deprived of attention, so then they think "does he still love me?" or "why is he ignoring me?" consequently, it makes the girl want to hold on dearer to you, and girls love drama in their lives for some reason

and i'm also gonna support the notion that yes, you can have the best time of your life while single. think about it: no restrictions, no feeling guilty about what your doing and with whom, no worrying about having to call the same person every day. so yeah, stay single, go out with the boys, live it up, until your ready to settle down again with someone new, and with NO lingering feelings or regrets whatsoever about your ex
i agree ...things have to change and when she realizes it, if she loves u she will, then the turn around begins

goodluck buddy
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: