Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-08-2006, 06:36 PM   #136
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

Amen!! bmw 7 i here u
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 03:06 PM   #137
xlash
Still learning....

In.........broke up 2 days ago. I grovelled for a few hours out of sheer shock and then managed to get my nads back before it was too late.

I have absolutely nobody lined up as a potential. Guess I should just try and heal on my own. I'll try and make it at a meet. Could do with as many friends and new friends as possible.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:41 PM   #138
sands
3rd Gear Member

What a random bump. Always an interesting read on maX, lol.
Sorry to hear that xlash...come out Friday, we'll take care of you

Last edited by sands; 06-24-2009 at 03:45 PM.
sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #139
xlash
Still learning....

I really didn't feel like creating another SOB story thread. Just man up add to an existing thread.

I have an exam on Friday night! McMaster FTL. Do you guys have spontaneous meets over the weekend?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #140
mirek
6th Gear Member

pussies,
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #141
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlash View Post
In.........broke up 2 days ago. I grovelled for a few hours out of sheer shock and then managed to get my nads back before it was too late.

I have absolutely nobody lined up as a potential. Guess I should just try and heal on my own. I'll try and make it at a meet. Could do with as many friends and new friends as possible.
Sorry to hear man. It's never easy but one thing that seems to work well is to be busy. If left alone to your own devices, the demons always come out to play in your mind. Occupy your time until you can't stay awake and resume first thing in the morning. Go to the gym, work on the car, go out with your friends or replacement candidates. I wish I could tell you that you can also study during this time but you know that's a lie. I hope you're already more or less ready for your exam.

Good luck.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:45 PM   #142
xlash
Still learning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD View Post
Sorry to hear man. It's never easy but one thing that seems to work well is to be busy. If left alone to your own devices, the demons always come out to play in your mind. Occupy your time until you can't stay awake and resume first thing in the morning. Go to the gym, work on the car, go out with your friends or replacement candidates. I wish I could tell you that you can also study during this time but you know that's a lie. I hope you're already more or less ready for your exam.

Good luck.
Yeah I have another exam on Tuesday. Studying for that is a nightmare. What's worse is there's a guy she wants to nail a guy who is 13 years her senior, fat, bald, smokes and eats meat while she's a vegan. He lives down the block from her so it's quick access. She's been posting about her hots for him on a forum for the last 12 days and I only found out last night.

Last edited by xlash; 06-24-2009 at 04:51 PM.
xlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 04:58 PM   #143
sands
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Yeah I have another exam on Tuesday. Studying for that is a nightmare. What's worse is there's a guy she wants to nail a guy who is 13 years her senior, fat, bald, smokes and eats meat while she's a vegan. He lives down the block from her so it's quick access. She's been posting about her hots for him on a forum for the last 12 days and I only found out last night.
What the...?!
Sorry to hear that. I hate liars, in general. And lies, games, and bullshit are not things you need in a relationship. It just seems to be like that nowadays though...sad, but very true.
sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #144
xlash
Still learning....

It's the double standard that really bothered me. We have each other's e-mail passwords so she would check my communications with old female friends and poke and prod about them and just plain harass me. Because of her insecurity I cut off all contact with my female friends whom I had known years before her.

And then last night she tells me she has some scant sexual interest in some guy. And this morning I discover she's planning on inviting him to a party and sleeping with him.

All that talk about us being incompatible which she threw at me during the breakup phone call was just some BS to break up. She knew about our incompatiblity from the start. There were other factors which are important to me and I thought was important to her that led to us being together for this long.

It just hurts to be discarded like that out of the blue after all that we've done for each other and all that we've been through.

Anyway enough of the sob story. I know it's been 2 days but no time is better than now to move on.

I really hope there are honest, trustworthy people out there who lack the ability to break hearts at the flip of a switch.

Last edited by xlash; 06-24-2009 at 05:22 PM.
xlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #145
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
I really hope there are honest, trustworthy people out there who lack the ability to break hearts at the flip of a switch.
People with good values are getting very hard to find. They're not hard to spot when you do come across them though, if you really know what it takes to compose a decent human being. Don't bother looking for one now, it wouldn't be fair to the girl in your present state of mind (unless all you want is a booty call, and she knows that's all it is).
Old 06-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #146
e30bim
Banned

Sorry to hear that bro. Hang out with friends as much as possible. Take up a sport or hobby. Hit the gym and mod your car. Maybe an M3 conversion will cheer you up. The best way to get back at the twat is running into her with a hotter, nicer chick and doing well in life. Hopefully she's fat in a year dating some guy that treats her like shit.
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:19 PM   #147
magnus
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one View Post
r.s.c. despite his poor spelling skills, is right. Dont dwell on it too much, everyone gets hurt bad. Talk to someone who's happily married with their soulmate, they'll tell you the right one's worth going through all the B.S. you gotta go through to get there.

And definatly get back into the game. Not that anyone who pushes a drop top BM really needs to try too hard
Completely agree. Very well put and i suggest you keep this in mind!

"Lo there do I see my father.
Lo there do I see my mother.
Lo there do I see my brothers and my sisters.
Lo there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo they do call to me
they bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla,
where the brave may live forever"
magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #148
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Get your ballz out of your GF's purse, first thing... second.... SHTFU! Grow some hair on them... !

and lastly....

Learn , live, learn, and live somemore.....
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 PM   #149
5thseries
biggerthen3

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells View Post
Get your ballz out of your GF's purse, first thing... second.... SHTFU! Grow some hair on them... !

and lastly....

Learn , live, learn, and live somemore.....
Love a bitch, and make her break up with you, and see if you can say that again...
5thseries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 06:38 PM   #150
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thseries View Post
Love a bitch, and make her break up with you, and see if you can say that again...

WTF ... buddy, I was dating when you were still in diapers!
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: