Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Bimmerized
In BMW We Trust!

Send a message via MSN to Bimmerized
My BimmerSportAutomotive Experience

WOW, like really with the full meaning of the word WOWWWW!

So I missshifted my car, bent my valves, and I was car-less.
So then I came to this great forum, and someone in here recomended this super mechanic, this BMW genious: Charlie at BimmerSportAutomotive.
And I drove 200km from london to Toronto, and guess what, it was the very first time in my driving experience, that I went to a machanic, and I actually got out happy, and was happy even after 2 grand!!!

He took my engine head out, brought it to a shop to get it all rebuilt, port and polished, and installed it. Changed my fuel filter, fixed my reverse lights that never worked, reset my SRS light, and ........and washed my engine bay, like dude, I love CLEAN, and that is Charlie, clean, fast, and fantastic.

So yeah my car now is running like never before, got more juice to it, next month the m3 cams, chip, clutch kit, and exhaust is going in, and all thank to Charlie and his great, and very inexpensive work.

God Bless all of you who recommended Bimmer Sport Automotive, and if you have a bimmer problem, that is, I mean THAT IS the place to go.........

P.s. I seen a sick supercharged m3 there, like a blue m3, my god i loved that car, whoever the owner is, way to go..........
Bimmerized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #2
A.K.A. Blackout
BLACKOUT

Glad to hear another good experience, I am a proud customer of Bimmersport, and love the work that he does on my car. By the way, nice car!
Old 05-19-2006, 02:19 PM   #3
mirek
6th Gear Member

What did I tell you? I swear by this guy. No one leaves Charlie's unhappy..
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 11:48 PM   #4
bimmerlyfe
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerized
WOW, like really with the full meaning of the word WOWWWW!

So I missshifted my car, bent my valves, and I was car-less.
So then I came to this great forum, and someone in here recomended this super mechanic, this BMW genious: Charlie at BimmerSportAutomotive.
And I drove 200km from london to Toronto, and guess what, it was the very first time in my driving experience, that I went to a machanic, and I actually got out happy, and was happy even after 2 grand!!!

He took my engine head out, brought it to a shop to get it all rebuilt, port and polished, and installed it. Changed my fuel filter, fixed my reverse lights that never worked, reset my SRS light, and ........and washed my engine bay, like dude, I love CLEAN, and that is Charlie, clean, fast, and fantastic.

So yeah my car now is running like never before, got more juice to it, next month the m3 cams, chip, clutch kit, and exhaust is going in, and all thank to Charlie and his great, and very inexpensive work.

God Bless all of you who recommended Bimmer Sport Automotive, and if you have a bimmer problem, that is, I mean THAT IS the place to go.........

P.s. I seen a sick supercharged m3 there, like a blue m3, my god i loved that car, whoever the owner is, way to go..........
i had the same experiense with charlie @ bimmersport automotive every time i go visit him.
His always so busy and on the phone but syill gives me the best and least expensive service.
bimmerlyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 10:08 AM   #5
theboss
3rd Gear Member

Bimmerized.........I just spoke to Charlie yesterday on the phone....you must be the other guy form London he was referring to!
theboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:14 PM   #6
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
was the M3 you saw laguna seca blue? must be one of fab's toys.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 11:56 PM   #7
E36 Power
DEFINE GF

Charlie is definately the only guy I trust around my engine bay with a wrench as do a large # of members on this board...

Great, freindly service and youll be able to leave with a piece of mind knowing your car isnt coming out worse then it did before and very competitive pricing.

Cheers Charlie
Old 05-23-2006, 11:12 AM   #8
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

definatly.....lets hope he can fix my ride... but ye hes the man, great prices and great service

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:25 AM   #9
mirek
6th Gear Member

he'll fix it like new, dont worry, you're in great hands.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
JPBimmer
Who Got Keys To Bimmaz?

Send a message via MSN to JPBimmer
I seen your car at charlies blackout
Looks nice!

Quote:
eh bro why dont we cruise down to palatzo in my honda civic bro... ** followed by a giant glow stick battle as if were living inf ucking star wars or something...McMattMan ROFL
JPBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 04:58 AM   #11
JPBimmer
Who Got Keys To Bimmaz?

Send a message via MSN to JPBimmer
Also charlie does some amazing work!
I took my car in there for the problems with the rattling and alot of noise.
He showed me the pieces he replaced and showed me what was wrong with them. A+++++ Work done bt charlie!

Quote:
eh bro why dont we cruise down to palatzo in my honda civic bro... ** followed by a giant glow stick battle as if were living inf ucking star wars or something...McMattMan ROFL
JPBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 09:21 AM   #12
Bimmerized
In BMW We Trust!

Send a message via MSN to Bimmerized
Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss
Bimmerized.........I just spoke to Charlie yesterday on the phone....you must be the other guy form London he was referring to!

I must be, cus I am one of the very few guys from London that went to charlie for repairs, and now I have his stickers all around my windows LOL

Yeah the M3 I saw was this guys Fabio, a sick ass M3, let me tell ya.......

I am very happy with the work, and noone is every touching my bimmer again but Charlie........
Bimmerized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #13
static
6th Gear Member

Charlie completed my S50 into E30 engine swap (along with tranny, diff and many other things)

excellent job!

Alex
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 06:24 PM   #14
A.K.A. Blackout
BLACKOUT

Thanks JP. A lot of people saw my car after that transformation was complete before I did. I am glad to say it went well, but still have a few little things to finish up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: