Why not get LED turn signals? They're clear when not blinkin, and when u signal they blink amber. And also do Corner Delete Mod, so you put resistor in replacement of your front turn signals, and to get yoru front turn signals to blink, splice the wiring from the sidemarkers. So when u turn on your headlights, the parking lights stays off, but when u want to signal, the front turn signals will blink! Materials needed for the Corner Delete Mod:
2 - 6ohm resistors (found in the Jlevi LED package or purchased individually at http://autolumination.com/equalizers.htm
4- 16 gauge (i used 18guage) 4 foot wires 2 different colors ex: Black/blue or brown/red etc.
12 - blue cable taps from radioshack, or any auto store.
I will assume you know the basics of e46 sidemarker removal.
1) take out the side marker
2) take out the turn signal in the front (unplug the bulb)
3) get 2 16 gauge wires around 3.5 to 4 feet in length
4) now fish the wire though the fender using a straight clothes hanger once your wire is run you now have 2 wires on both sides.
5) using wire tap-ins you will connect the newly run wires to the existing sidemarker wires (substitute a color)
6) cut the light plug in front off, and use tap-ins to put it on ur newly run wires (according to teh colors you pick)
7) now put a resistor on your remaining wire, which was ur old signal wire. a resistor tricks the car into thinking that there is a bulb there..
so basically you just tap the sidemarker wires for power and take the resistor to the original car front corner wires and fool the car into thinking its got corner bulbs connected anyways....
ok your done do the same on the other side, words of advice mount the resistor on something that wont burn, it gets very hot and will melt/burn.
PM me if u got anymore questions.