Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #31
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
oh snap.

let's find this kid and question him.
Old 04-16-2006, 11:07 PM   #32
Zim Zimma
3rd Gear Member

Finally a B.S flag.....lol

Ye I dunno if its true right on...But as I said I searched the company and got nothing... And common, I don't care who you are making that kind of money at such a young age without daddy setting up a company for you is unheard of....Prolly a few cases but way to rare.
Zim Zimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #33
Darkness95m3
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike54900
I'am going to school at Royal Military College to become a pilot and they will be paying me around $40,000 a year.The two guys will be running my company for the year with the help of my dad over looking that everything runs smoothly
Congrats on your good fortune.
However Royal Military College, life is over.
It was my dream to become a pilot, however glasses ruined it all.
Glad to hear on your vision.
Are you looking into flying jets or cargo? I hear that there are 5 jet pilots for every plane.
Darkness95m3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:58 AM   #34
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

You've had MUCH more help from daddy than what you are saying. Your numbers and timeline simply do not add up.

Get this: 36 grand at 16, and with that you bought an E46 M3, and E36 and an E30, and now you're going to make 20 grand, and have bought an M5.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:02 PM   #35
O.S.
3rd Gear Member

guys - who cares?!?!?!
the lad got some dough to spend and bought a nice ride.
why do you get so worked up about him saying 100% truth, or 98% or even 50%.
take it easy and enjoy your cars.
E34 520 Black - SOLD
O.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:37 AM   #36
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Nice M5

[/cookie cutter response]

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 01:52 AM   #37
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
You've had MUCH more help from daddy than what you are saying. Your numbers and timeline simply do not add up.

Get this: 36 grand at 16, and with that you bought an E46 M3, and E36 and an E30, and now you're going to make 20 grand, and have bought an M5.
lol i figured this a while ago but let the kid have his moment. i cuddn't care less if he's lying or not....if he's not then he's got a SWEET m5 to enjoy that none of us do....if he's lying then he's just another e-poser who must have some severe insecurities that he has to makeup a garage online to impress ppl he doesn't even know
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 02:01 AM   #38
lvan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to lvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
lol i figured this a while ago but let the kid have his moment. i cuddn't care less if he's lying or not....if he's not then he's got a SWEET m5 to enjoy that none of us do....if he's lying then he's just another e-poser who must have some severe insecurities that he has to makeup a garage online to impress ppl he doesn't even know
Hey Boby, I read your comments and I think you are very bright dude. I am happy to see that poeple accomplish this at age of 18 ........

but

I know few drop outs from my ex. HS that go to that college. They all keep talking about military but they also tell me that you do labour job there and clean.(not related with learning)...I think the thread looks very shady...I know he does not want his licence plates to be displayed but why would he hide / black out all the cars in his street. The plates on that suv look so small, It would not make any difference......Best of luck. Does not seem like famous college to go for a pilot lic. After he told me about College, I was gonna lough...

Last edited by lvan; 04-19-2006 at 02:10 AM.
lvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: