Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 5 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #16
SeRb
Don't shrink me Gypsy!

looks mean and i love the interior

sweet car
SeRb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:33 PM   #17
Mike54900
2nd Gear Member

Thanks for the support guys I started a landscaping company called EuroTopia LandScaping when I was 16 years old with some help from my dad. It was pretty great I was making around $36000 for 12weeks of work. I would be pulling in around $500 a day in the spring and fall for rolling lawns and aerating lawns. After I got my G2 for the winter I bought myself a Pick up truck to plow lots and I got a few contracts to keep me alive the next day for school, all and all it was pretty good and the next following summer I started to cut lawns and go all out land scaping for the hole year. So that year 2005 I made around $63,000 after taxs. I had my truck paid off and and all my equipment so it was pure cash in my pocket and it never felt better. So I bought myself a M5 and also have a work truck and this spring before I go onto school I will make around $18,000-20,000 in 6weeks and I have two teenages working for me so I dont even do any work just let them use the truck.It will be enough to pay off insurance for the year and enough to go to school with.
I'am going to school at Royal Military College to become a pilot and they will be paying me around $40,000 a year.The two guys will be running my company for the year with the help of my dad over looking that everything runs smoothly

Last edited by Mike54900; 04-12-2006 at 05:36 PM.
Mike54900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #18
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
That's amazing, it's great to see that you accomplished so much at a young age.. I even thought of myself as having good accomplishments at my age but I just can't compare to you.

Good luck on your school and business

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:45 PM   #19
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Didn't you say you were going into autobody at college or something and working at bmw

thats a crappy career change but at least this is more lucrative...where did you import the car from?
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:03 PM   #20
Mike54900
2nd Gear Member

Yeah I was gonna go into Auto Body but my uncle owns a shop so I dunno I learned most of my stuff but if I join the Air Force I know I can go into retirement at the age of 40 and live with nothing to worrie about I'll never be rich and i'll never be poor.
+ I get to use all the nice folks tax money to Fly Big Toys
Go F18 Hornet
Cheers Mike
The Car is coming from down South Rust Free WOO!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:13 PM   #21
Mike54900
2nd Gear Member

For most of the people here that are young all I have to say is think smart and think about your future dont go blowing every penny you got on a car try and save or invest that money, I have a RSP account putting in $150 a month into it so I can use the money once I hit the age of 40. Time is on your side. Most of the guys here which are 30-40 now I bet will agree with me that young kids should start a RSP account at a young age.
What i'am trying to get at is that most of the young kids on here dont need your own car right away wait till your 19-20 drive your parents or start a small company and creat an empire. Think about your furture dont think that the world will fall apart if you dont get a car at the age of 16-17.

Anyone else can add to this if you like

Cheers Mike
Old 04-12-2006, 11:23 PM   #22
mikeski
2nd Gear Member

That is one nice ride, Do you need basic boot camp or w/e it is to be able to join the air force I'am interested in it.?
mikeski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 08:07 PM   #23
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

R R R R R R Respect .... nice work dude and nice M5, good to see another [future]Pilot on the board!! ... something about Flying and BMW's eh! they are somehow connected!!! hahahaha

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #24
O.S.
3rd Gear Member

[quote=something about Flying and BMW's eh! they are somehow connected!!! hahahaha[/QUOTE]

you would be surprised how many m5board.com members are pilots .....
E34 520 Black - SOLD
O.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #25
Zim Zimma
3rd Gear Member

I looked up EuroTopia LandScaping in kitchener / ontario and there are no listings
Zim Zimma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 04:57 AM   #26
E46er
Classifieds Moderator

Thats is one awesome M5!
E46er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 01:29 PM   #27
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim Zimma
I looked up EuroTopia LandScaping in kitchener / ontario and there are no listings
Old 04-15-2006, 02:07 PM   #28
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim Zimma
I found 52 phone numbers of companies with "Landscaping" in the name located in Kitchener:
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/sear...chiner&pLen=22

none of which are "Eurotopia".

Which means 1 of 3 things... either the company is not listed, doesn't exist, or has no need to advertise because the contracts they have were word of mouth which leads one to believe that there was alot more parental assistance then previously told.
Old 04-15-2006, 02:09 PM   #29
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

ohh shitt a scandle lol

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:49 PM   #30
bobby...
2nd Gear Member

I'm going to go ahead and wave the B.S flag...I know a few landscape company owners and they have never heard of it. That car is on the M5 board and I didnt see it was forsale, those pictures are from when the guy got hit new rims..If im wrong sorry for the accusations but things don't add up.
bobby... is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: