Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Ontario
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-27-2006, 09:25 AM   #1
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

BMWCC Spring fun Rallye - Sunday April 30th!

Welcome. Your chapter executive would like to extend an invitation to maXbimmer and friends to participate in the Spring 2005 Observational Fun Rally hosted by the Trillium Chapter of the BMW Club of Canada.

Registration opens at 9:00 a.m. and closes at 9:59 a.m. First car away at 10:00 a.m. sharp!
START: Coffee Time Donuts at NE corner of Hwy 27 & Langstaff Rd in Woodbridge, ON
FINISH: Boston Pizza, 2458 Queen Street East
Brampton, ON (west of Airport Rd)

Your placement in this event, although designed as a family event, will count towards the 2006 Competition Trophy Championship.
The Rally route will take you mainly over paved back roads with some hard-packed gravel added in to observe our beautiful countryside. THIS IS NOT A SPEED EVENT. Please stick to the speed limits as posted, especially in small villages and tourist areas. You can take as much as 4 hours to cover the 130 kilometres. If you go too fast, you will simply miss the observations.

The rally route is given as written instructions or by symbols to be completed in numerical order. The route is divided into 5 sections of about 25 km each with a recovery point at the end of each section, just in case you make a navigational error.
A detailed map of the Halton Hills area may help but is not necessary. The task for this rally is to answer the questions that you will find throughout the rally route directions. The turn points will be given in accumulative kilometres, but the answers to the numbered questions could be anywhere along the route between one navigational instruction and the next. Multiple questions are in the order that they come up. You may encounter checkpoints anywhere along the route, where you will be instructed to perform a task, which may add to your accumulated penalties for missed observations.

Cost of participation is $20.00 per car. The limit is 2 grown-ups over the age of 15 per car with an unlimited number of small “helpers”. maXbimmer members welcome (non-BMWCC members allowed).

Please contact me (event organizer), via PM or email to confirm participation. I will need to have some idea of participant numbers to arrange for sufficient sets of instructions and advise the restaurant, which will be available at the finish of the rally. The Trillium Chapter welcomes your participation and looks forward to having you join us on April 30th, 2006.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:25 AM   #2
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
i definatly want to come, check your pm randy. although i donno who will come with me? anyone want to come with me?

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Are there any prizes to win?!
Old 04-27-2006, 05:31 PM   #4
Ant118
BmwAviator

im gonna try to make it out

2011 Alpine/Black 335is
Ant118 is offline   Reply With Quote