Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-31-2002, 11:15 PM   #31
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

hey uhh i didnt say i hate torque, i know HP is a figure of torque, so wtf...i just dont like engines that redline at like 5k...i like a low tone, but i also for some reason like a higher tone when an engine is revved high, ever hear an s2000 with an exhaust? it makes me jizz in my pants! i didnt say they didnt make power either! next time read what i say right, then comment..no offense, but i jus dont like it when i gotta type all this becuz u put words in my mouth

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:16 PM   #32
Polish
6th Gear Member

im sure you do jon, lol
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:18 PM   #33
jeremy
6th Gear Member

[quote]Originally posted by E46_lover
[b]hey uhh i

your pm is full
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:18 PM   #34
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

sorry dude, try now

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 10-31-2002, 11:19 PM   #35
Polish
6th Gear Member

whats the limit for private messeges?

cause i have a few and i rely on them pretty much, so dont want anyone to get blocked out
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2002, 11:21 PM   #36
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

jus clear all ur pms now from ur inbox and sent msg's frequently and u'll be fine bro

Old 11-01-2002, 03:49 AM   #37
moerom
6th Gear Member

Tony, although there is always a faster car out there, nothing beats your car all around. Its fast, seats five, and is exclusive! Sure the Z06 and the Cobra would be very easy to mod, BUT in your M3, you are sitting in plush leather, with the most advanced shifting algorithms at your fingertips, rolling on chrome 19's, and have the magic three letters on your hood!

BTW, Tony, I think we have to save our Cayuga aspirations for the Spring! The weather looks shiteee from here on in! (Farmers almanac)...

P.S. : I just came home from a nuts York Univesity halloween party and my fingers are tripping over each other on the keyboard lol.
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2002, 11:57 PM   #38
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Love the M3, but I kind of miss the old days with a no high tech, just brute HP, globs of torque cast Iron V8, power shifting my way down the 1320, you know how it is......

Your right about Cayuga, unfortunately has to wait till the spring for a strut down the 1/4. Might have worked out for the better. Wouldn't hurt to get a few more ticks on the tock before taking her to redline.

Think we scared all the Mustang bashers away, no more posts from them.

Maybe when ur done school and your making some serious coin, we’ll pool our cash and build a 1320 car, or truck...........

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:40 AM   #39
moerom
6th Gear Member

Post ownage!
Old 11-02-2002, 09:17 AM   #40
SpudBoy
Couped up

Send a message via ICQ to SpudBoy
Moe: When are you going to post pics? Mine are back from the shop and Tony has graciously offered to scan them for me. In all likelyhood I won't be able to post any until mid week at best.
regards,
P.S. A couple of the SVT-L pics look pretty sweet IMHO.

SpudBoy
'99 M Coupe - Imola/Imola
Signature Pictures by Alezone

original BMW parts

To mod or not to mod? That is the question
SpudBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 12:23 PM   #41
moerom
6th Gear Member

The pics will be up soon. I've had mid terms this past week and have a few more this week so time is pretty scarce, but I will do it this weekend!

Ciao guys!
Old 11-03-2002, 01:34 PM   #42
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
i don't feel for mustangs...
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 01:58 PM   #43
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

moerom i made you a sig

oh and btw, mustangs do suck and are ugly...they shouldnt release a v6 version, even a prelude or civic sir can beat that! even probably the 95 V8, but the new cobra R do look and perform awesome! but a muscle car isnt my fav, but i wouldnt mind having one...i like the vettes a lot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moerom.jpg (52.9 KB, 38 views)

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 11-03-2002 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 02:20 PM   #44
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
stangs don't suck and only certain years are fugly (specially the newer ones) stangs (not including the 4 bangers) make decent power stock and the aftermarket for them is huge so you can easily make a stang into a killer ride

and jon u were saying about how u like s2000's revving... what good is reving up to 9grand or however the crazy high number is if the powerbands up that high its usless

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 02:41 PM   #45
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
stangs don't suck and only certain years are fugly (specially the newer ones) stangs (not including the 4 bangers) make decent power stock and the aftermarket for them is huge so you can easily make a stang into a killer ride

and jon u were saying about how u like s2000's revving... what good is reving up to 9grand or however the crazy high number is if the powerbands up that high its usless
i like that sound of high revving engines...i hate that 5000rpm redline, and it sounds way too low for me....i'd rather have s2k or e46 m3 over svt cobra , there is more than a 1/4mile....thew s2k and e46 m3 probably handle better than the svt, but then again it IS all driver skill...but i hate the way american cars are, in general...like empowerd showed me on the corvette the buttons are the same as on the cavalier! i dont want that, even if the M3 cd player is the same as on 325ci, its still good enough, but i hate how they take stuff from a low end car to put in a supercar!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: