Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-04-2006, 07:35 PM   #1
JPBimmer
Who Got Keys To Bimmaz?

Send a message via MSN to JPBimmer
Few Questions On Costs And Such...

Hey,
I've been registered here reading posts for along time now and haven't quite got around to posting but i'm going to begin doing so now since i see how helpful you guys can be with most topics.
I own a 92 325i e36
Alrite first I need a tranny fix I was told a pin had come lose in my tranny and that there was a guy in toronto who could fix it for $1800 unfortunitly I don't have all that kind of money atm so is there anyone around who would be able to help me out for a little bit cheaper of a price?
I also found someone from work who said they could get me a rebuilt tranny plus a year warrenty for $650 and said they could get someone to install it for $200.. But its been a little difficult communicating throu this person all the time.

I also need new side skirts, and for the bumper and front body to be put back onto the car properly for some reason the screws seem to be poping out of place and leaving a huge gap! And with all that id like the body paint to all be touched up. Anyone around that does that? Or has any parts for sale?

Im also in the verge of looking for new interior door panels tan ones because the ones i have are pretty crappy there falling apart!

Well thanks for reading i knows its a longggg post if anyone can help me out please leave a message!
I live in Oshawa, Ontario and im willing to travel a little bit!

Much appreciated!

Joel
JPBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
E36 Power
DEFINE GF

As for the tranny, Id say just go with a new one (from a parted car) all togther...you can come across them all the time here on max - if you need someone to install it, Im sure youve seen numerous posts about Charlie @ Bimmersport Automotive, hes the best when it comes to BMW's so Id recommend him as would 90% of this site im sure...

The bumper part...is it aftermarket or stock? maybe self tapping screws in the inside ... i really cant picture the porblem

For other parts (interior, dash, etc) send a PM to Temp - he has plenty of parts

Hope this helps

Jeff
Old 04-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #3
superman123
slushbox champion

i have one for sale off of a 92 325
ill let it go for 250

Last edited by superman123; 04-04-2006 at 11:21 PM.
superman123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: