Originally Posted by rico328i
Hold 'TIME' button for a second or 2. Should flash and commence set mode. Then use the left mos buttons (1, 10, 100, 1000) to set proper time. Finish off by hitting 'Time' again. Done.
Just did this myself yesterday so it's fresh in my head.
That's for an 11 button.
Though I think the 11 button only has a "CLOCK" and "DATE" button... thinking from memory here, since I only have a 7 button in my car.
1. For a 7 button, hold down the HR/DAT button for 3 seconds. The time will begin flashing.
2. Now use the h/DAT and min/DAT buttons to adjust the minutes and hours on the display.
3. You can also press the °C/°F button at this time to change between 24-hour display, and 12 hour (AM/PM) display. (this is an undocumented feature.)
4. Press SET to save the time.
5. Now you can input the date using the same h/DAT and min/DAT buttons. Press SET again, then you can input the year, and finally press SET one last time.