Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-28-2002, 01:00 AM   #1
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

My BB gun for sale.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...tem=1575202912

I'll throw in a laser pointer for MaxBimmer peeps...attach it to the gun, and have some fun...
Old 10-28-2002, 11:16 AM   #2
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
how much r u sellin it for?
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 06:25 PM   #3
M3ti Compact

Highest e-bay bid...

Just tell me if you have bid and I'll make sure that you'll get the laser (if you win).
Old 10-28-2002, 06:47 PM   #4
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
i had one of those in la!! i took it to a shooting range and shot ant! that was hype! then i took a real gun to a ant...
odly enough the bb gun was only one that hit it! the real gun shot the ant prolly miles away! haha
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2002, 08:02 PM   #5
M3ti Compact

You were able to hit an ant with a BB using this gun? Wow...i must be a real crappy shot...lol...I can't even hit a target the size of a twoonie...even with the laser
Old 10-28-2002, 08:44 PM   #6
Autotechnica
Little Chino

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
I use to sell those ones a few years back. I sold them for $40cdn each. Gives you an idea of how cheap they use to be. Now since the government made airsoft and all bb guns illegal I guess they are collectors items. I still have a few models left.

1 black one (pretty weak)
1 chrome finish silver one
1 chrome finish w/ built on lazer

If anyone is selling Airsoft, say the M4A1 or the HK MP5A2, HK MP5K or any USP pistols please let me know, I'd be interested.

Bryan
Old 10-28-2002, 11:44 PM   #7
M3ti Compact

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
I use to sell those ones a few years back. I sold them for $40cdn each. Gives you an idea of how cheap they use to be. Now since the government made airsoft and all bb guns illegal I guess they are collectors items. I still have a few models left.

1 black one (pretty weak)
1 chrome finish silver one
1 chrome finish w/ built on lazer

If anyone is selling Airsoft, say the M4A1 or the HK MP5A2, HK MP5K or any USP pistols please let me know, I'd be interested.

Bryan
They are illegal? Last time I checked, you can get still get a BB gun, and a box of BB's at Canadian tire for less than $50!

And my local hobby shop is selling an M4A1 bb...The Toronto Mini-Z hobby shop...Kennedy and Hwy 7...lol...
Old 10-29-2002, 12:20 AM   #8
EL'ation
2nd Gear Member

I have M16A1 and MP5A4 BB(6mm) guns.
I don't think I'm selling it though. Somebody has to pay a lot of money to take them away from me.

It's so expensive here in Canada. I could buy an M16 with a Grenade launcher for $50 about 5 years ago in S.Korea.
Old 10-29-2002, 12:38 AM   #9
Autotechnica
Little Chino

Quote:
Originally posted by EL'ation
I have M16A1 and MP5A4 BB(6mm) guns.
I don't think I'm selling it though. Somebody has to pay a lot of money to take them away from me.

It's so expensive here in Canada. I could buy an M16 with a Grenade launcher for $50 about 5 years ago in S.Korea.
Yeah I agree. But for sure even in Hong Kong they are really cheap. I would have bought one but doubt I could smuggle it past airport security.

The MP5's are a beaut. Another example of great German machinery. My favorite will always be the M4A1 w/ a M205 mounted grenade launcher.

Bryan
Old 10-29-2002, 12:43 AM   #10
Autotechnica
Little Chino

Quote:
Originally posted by M3ti Compact

They are illegal? Last time I checked, you can get still get a BB gun, and a box of BB's at Canadian tire for less than $50!

And my local hobby shop is selling an M4A1 bb...The Toronto Mini-Z hobby shop...Kennedy and Hwy 7...lol...
I'm probably mistaken about the BB's, but for sure the government banned airsoft guns a few years back. The army store called Creative on hwy 7 near times sqaure use to sell a lot of them. I think it was banned mainly because of 2 reasons, it looks too real and also people were modifying them to do some serious damage. They modified the spring rates to increase velocity and changed from plastic BB's to metal or lead. Man you could kill someone with one of those, letheal.

Bryan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: