Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #16
Roberto
1st Gear Newbie

BMWm5lover=number 1 i offerd him 20,000 for it,after i found out how much it was appriased for.nymber 2 dont be jelous cuz i got paper to blow ok,i don't know u and u don't know me,u don't know how much money i have,so dont call me a moron just because i can splurge a lil on stuff and btw i'm only 21,i got diamonds watches that are worth more then ur car,so dont talk shit cuz i can pretty much buy anything i want,i can pull up to ur house in any car i want .so before u start to hate on me for buying shit u can't even pronounce,u probably have to take loans out to pay for shit,me i just go to bank and withdraw...YA this is the life
Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:43 PM   #17
g0ldo
1st Gear Newbie

Hey ho, I made this post to try to find a god damn clean E30, not to know who's Bill Gates..go argue on s**t like that somewhere else please..
g0ldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:47 PM   #18
Roberto
1st Gear Newbie

hey i'm not trying to jack ur post,i wrote that i have a bmw,thats it all the rest of these niggas started talking shit,i'm not meaning to jack ur post in finding a car so i appologize to u.
Roberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:59 PM   #19
Wannabe
Northwood.

Roberto - don't be a c0ck around here, it will get you no where fast. Noone cars how much "paper" u have to blow.

But to the point, it is good to post how much you are looking to spend, etc. what are you planning to do with this car? mod it? track it?... There are some Clean chassis that come up for sale with minimal rust quite often if you plan on tracking the car.
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 06:07 PM   #20
g0ldo
1st Gear Newbie

I dont wanna put it on the track, basically I just want a clean daily driver that can lasts for my next 3 years of university! I dont wanna go with a 318 tho because I know it's gonna be quite slow after driving a Jetta 92 VR6.. ! Thanks again
g0ldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:38 PM   #21
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto
BMWm5lover=number 1 i offerd him 20,000 for it,after i found out how much it was appriased for.nymber 2 dont be jelous cuz i got paper to blow ok,i don't know u and u don't know me,u don't know how much money i have,so dont call me a moron just because i can splurge a lil on stuff and btw i'm only 21,i got diamonds watches that are worth more then ur car,so dont talk shit cuz i can pretty much buy anything i want,i can pull up to ur house in any car i want .so before u start to hate on me for buying shit u can't even pronounce,u probably have to take loans out to pay for shit,me i just go to bank and withdraw...YA this is the life
bwahahahhahahahahahaha. You are still a ****ing moron.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #22
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30m50guy
I've got a mint e30 never winter driven. Red in colour. Originally was a 318is but now the m50 engine took place. I was'int looking to sell it, i love my car but since you seem to be a serious buyer and that i'm getting married, building a house etc... I'm a bit curious about selling it. I'm in montreal area, if your interested email me at vwbilly@hotmail.com
What's up Billy? Welcome to MAX!
Mr. M-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #23
craz azn
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to craz azn
Quote:
Originally Posted by g0ldo
Hello, I'm looking for a ULTRA-CLEAN E30 325, I know they are quite rare in top condition and I can pay a fair price for it dont worry.
possibly under 200k kms and manual tranny!

Fred
Anything is for sale for the right price You can by my 'work-in-progress' 325iS for 5k. fresh paint... mmm.... purdy... LOL, good luck with the search man

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |
craz azn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:32 PM   #24
Ezekielz
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
LOL WOW DIAMONDS !!! WHOO OOO Who the hell could be jealous of a pretentious guy like you who bought an e30 for 20k us ?? We're more like "poor guy, hahaha"

anyways, good luck with your search !!
Ezekielz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 11:23 PM   #25
e30m50guy
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. M-Tech
What's up Billy? Welcome to MAX!
Hey Mike! Thanks man. Just joined the club of newbies i guess
I'm just curious on how much can i get for my car since this guy is looking for a mint car. Dont get me wrong I can't think of selling it, i love the car but if the price is wright, well you never know.
Oh BTW good news i've received the cover yesterday, my grand parents just told me today. Thanks, that was quick, see you on the bay with A+++++ Feedback!

g0ldo i got your email, i replyed back, thanks.
e30m50guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 09:39 AM   #26
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover
Roberto, you are a moron and your uncle raped you. /Thread
please...if you had a disposable income you're telling me you wouldn't buy a mint e30... i would be on that like a fat kid on a smartie..remember the bubble m3...a brand new e30 (or like it) would be AWESOME...

Quote:
2 dont be jelous cuz i got paper to blow ok,i don't know u and u don't know me,u don't know how much money i have,so dont call me a moron just because i can splurge a lil on stuff and btw i'm only 21,i got diamonds watches that are worth more then ur car
dude.. i think it's cool that you have a mint/almost new e30... but this type of response isn't going to do anything for your credibility... put some pics up, i would love too see this car..
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:28 PM   #27
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
please...if you had a disposable income you're telling me you wouldn't buy a mint e30... i would be on that like a fat kid on a smartie..remember the bubble m3...a brand new e30 (or like it) would be AWESOME...
Yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. There is about 10 other BMW's, and a 100 other cars that I would buy instead of that "MINT" e30.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 12:43 PM   #28
Ezekielz
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover
Yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying. There is about 10 other BMW's, and a 100 other cars that I would buy instead of that "MINT" e30.
Yeah, beginning with a mint e39 540i or even a MINT e30 m3 if you're that kind of guy who put value in a 20 year old car ! yeah sure it's great to have a mint e30 but you still remain with a pretty old car that ain't that cool ! a plain e30 doesn't look that great at all ! and what, you paid 20k us ? hehe
and mista bling bling, even if I had 5 billion dollars, I wouldn't buy an e30 ! And if I were to buy a 20 year old "luxury" car I'd buy a mercedes which is like 10 times better on any point than an e30 ! BUT, If I had 7k and loved e30, yes I'd pay and get myself a clean one ! that's my point ! Hey, you can get a porsche for that price...
Ezekielz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 01:54 PM   #29
roxy9

Quote:
my analysis,

your 16 years old, you live in a middle class suburbia, you think your rich cause daddy bought you a car (not a bmw) and your dad can affoard to lease a cadillac. no one even with money would buy a stock E30 for 20,000 US and these pictures you have promised us are days overdue. your bling only shows ur immature and need to compensate by telling people on the internet how rich and bad ass u r,

conclusion,
you drive a honda...
Old 03-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #30
Maciek
3rd Gear Member

I know someone with a 1987 E30 M3 with something around 80-90 km's since new. Car is also mint and he is looking for around 18K. For 20K, one can import an E30 from Germany with a real Mtech kit, some sick wheels and low mileage.
Maciek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: