Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E36 (1991 - 1999)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-17-2006, 06:25 PM   #16
BennyL
7th Gear Member

ya, i think you should search that one on google, buddy.

or go to your user cp and edit your title

My Ride: E36 318 Convertible - Black Ext. Peanutbutter Int.
BennyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:43 PM   #17
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
Quote:
Originally Posted by aschon
BennyL you need to stop making these stupid obvious threads. Just because you're a newb when it comes to bimmers doesn't mean everyone is. This is a BMW enthusiast messageboard and OBVIOUSLY people know there was an E36 323. Do some searches as there are many members on here with them before you post stupid ass threads, moron.

dude your a strait up asshole. just cuz the dude doesnt know much about cars doesnt give you the right to sh*t all over him. you need to step back a lil and realize he wants to learn there for he asks, and doing searches doesnt always work. Nothing gives you the right to call him a moron.

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 08:20 PM   #18
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kòózy
You can set your own title in your user cp. Why didn't you do a search before asking?
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 10:16 PM   #19
superman123
slushbox champion

aschon <<< dude doesnt even have a beemer
i know ..i know wishing u had a bmw makes things better
superman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 03:00 AM   #20
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
No Problem BennyL

The 323 was introduced to make the 328 look better. Since the gap in performance between 328 and 325 wasnt that large
Not true.
323 was introduced to close the gap between 318 and 328. It was pretty much a replacement for 320 in North American market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98323IS
The 323 was ONLY made in coupe form for North America.
and convertible
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 11:35 AM   #21
jeffrie
Addict

323 were also in Canada, friend of mine has a 98 323is here in Ottawa, see them often, not so rare here. IMO I find a 323 looks better then a 325, window trim is black instead of crome always see them with the sport pkg, giving them a nice stance, never see them in "i" form either so by #'s see the nicer coupes/cab's all the time. Their very good on fuel if your not rodding the piss out them too.

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 12:56 PM   #22
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I'm sorry, i'm not tryin to be a dick, but i'm gonna have to side with Aschon.... i don't really see a purpose for this thread, i'm AWARE its a bmw forum, and Benny you normally have very legitimate posts concerning questions that most people would like answed.....

But asking a BMW forum if they're aware of a certain model? That could easily be searched on the net, questions like how to change you oil even, i could understand asking, cause that might be tougher to come across on the net!!

So..... has anyone ever heard of a BMW M5?
Old 03-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #23
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffrie
IMO I find a 323 looks better then a 325, window trim is black instead of crome always see them with the sport pkg, giving them a nice stance, never see them in "i" form either so by #'s see the nicer coupes/cab's all the time. Their very good on fuel if your not rodding the piss out them too.

Im pretty sure E36 never came with chrome around the windows.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 07:17 PM   #24
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Ya i've never seen an E36 with chrome around the windows..... this is a GOOD THING!
Old 03-18-2006, 10:08 PM   #25
PedroBMW
Hooked on Boost

man i agree with Aschon and Soldo too, this thread is retarded,

also when people ask dumb ass questions in other ppl's threads that they could find the answer for in about 10 seconds, not tryin to point fingers, I guess we've all prob done it at least once, just gets annoying sometimes
PedroBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 01:02 AM   #26
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
soldo, benny not only asked if we knew this model existed, but also details on it, which came up (such as who on the forums has one, what kind of exhaust it has, why it was introduced, etc)

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
hid headlights hid kit
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:02 AM   #27
kzy
6th Gear Newbie

Either way it's no big deal at all. If the topic doesn't interest you simply don't reply. If it really is a pointless topic, no one will reply and the thread will die. In this case people discussed the car and pointed some stuff out
- 1998 318is *retired*
kzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #28
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I'm sure none of you guys mind posting all this useless crap, but that fact of the matter is that someone (BLISS) actually has to pay for people to ask useless questions when they coulda just as easily have been googled!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:07 AM   #29
BennyL
7th Gear Member

well why dont you go and ask bliss if he has a problem with this thread, or with asshole posting about how they think this thread and that thread is retarded.

get back to me once you've spoken with him. until then, mind your own damn business. since when are you his PR rep?

and if you learned how to read the whole thread before opening your mouth, you'd see that i clarified the fact that i was interested to know more about this specific model, and not simply asking: HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE BMW M5? OMG REALY? NO? WOW! NOOB! STFU!

...arse

My Ride: E36 318 Convertible - Black Ext. Peanutbutter Int.

Last edited by BennyL; 03-20-2006 at 11:10 AM.
BennyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:51 PM   #30
jeffrie
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
I'm sure none of you guys mind posting all this useless crap, but that fact of the matter is that someone (BLISS) actually has to pay for people to ask useless questions when they coulda just as easily have been googled!
Yes Bliss has to pay for post in post like this, this is the real waste IMO. Mods have already replyed in the post, if it was useless info it would have been deleted, I for one lernt that only the e46 323 doesn't have crome compared to a 330ci or e30 318's-325's as opposed to the e36 323 (none do) becuase of this thread. So not useless info to me.
Google that.....

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: