Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 03-14-2006, 01:55 PM   #16
E46_M3
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K6E60
This dudes a scam, guys dont waste ur time on him.... This unit is probably stolen, It has no brain, it does not even work.

Please again dont waste your time with it...

Kris
Who the **** are you saying that this unit is stolen??? and F.Y.I. you can run the unit from another deck that has DIN
E46_M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 01:10 PM   #17
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by E46_M3
Who the **** are you saying that this unit is stolen??? and F.Y.I. you can run the unit from another deck that has DIN
does it work? answer me that....... AND how come u didnt tell anybody that it didnt work when u posted?

Hrmm lets seee a flipout that sells for twice of what your asking for easily..... And you are willing to accept ANY offer? makes you wonder.....

But yeah does it work? ........ thought so.......

PS: their is an outboard brain for this unit, its a small box, I had one b4..... its for RCA outs etc....

Kris
Old 03-15-2006, 01:12 PM   #18
2K6E60
5th Gear Member

Oh and what do you mean you can run this deck from another unit that has DIN? Dude DIN Is a mounting space.... If youre Talking about DIn to Din cable, thats why you need the out board brain/processor.

Im just looking out for my fellow board members..... And yes some 1 i know did come by and take a look at it, and it does not work....

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: