Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-21-2002, 03:07 PM   #1
xApster
1st Gear Newbie

Question Good bmw accessory store in TO ?

Hey just wondering where you guys get your mods, ect in Toronto? I am looking for Hyper white signals all round
Demon Eyes amoung other things for my 330ci.

Any help is apriacated.

Thanks

Chirs
xApster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 03:24 PM   #2
Bliss
Administrator

I usualy order all my mods from the states, but for small things like bulbs, or anything like that i just go to any local performance shop. BC auto/design(these guys sell everything, but heard alot of bad stories though), auto fx, zorro muffler(for small things like bulbs), phantom performance, and many more. Most of these places deal with japanese cars mostly except maybe bc auto. btw, welcome to the boards.

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 05:44 PM   #3
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
I usually deal with the guys at Piranah automotive supplies here in scarborough (lawrence and warden)

they're pretty good for custom parts, but for performance parts they suck. I asked about a cold air intake once, and they showed it to me and it was a friggin right angle! like, no curve at all! It had weld marks galore and they were chromed over too. I just laughed and asked what the hell that was? and they said "It's a kombat style intake by ractive"

all i had to say about that was

"ugh...ractive"

hehe

it's sad cause i see alot of shops selling this horrid device too.

they have good prices on body kits and clear tail lights etc. They always have bmw clears in stock, and are generally nice guys, but they're usually pretty busy and it can seem like they're ignoring you alot. (i've been told they get a lot of irate customers so that's why they act all fed up all the time =)

damn scarborough rice boyz
=)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:29 PM   #4
MroadsterBoy
1st Gear Newbie

You should go to "Excotic Motoring Accessories". It's a good auto performance store. You can get all kind of stuff at there. It locate on 2305 Markham Road, Unit 6 SCARBOROUGH (416) 754-3374. Find Alex.
MroadsterBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 09:32 PM   #5
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
oh nice
i'll have to check em out tomorrow

i wanna buy some chrome windshield washer nozzles
(NOT the ones that light up though) because mine are just messed up big time, and they cost the same as regular nozzles anyway.

and i want to buy some strobes and EL-cable for a project i wanna start on. (in the winter its interior mods and special effects, in the summer its body kits and rims =)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2002, 11:37 PM   #6
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I HIGHLY recommend going to QMR motorsports in Woodbridge. They will do anything to undercut competitor's prices and get absolutely anything for BMW's and VW's. They are located on 110 Buttermill Rd. (Weston & #7) behind WallMart. Ask for Carmen or Sandro.... (905)738-6310

http://www.qmrmotorsports.com/

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 09:51 AM   #7
djc0ntra

I'll have to check that place out!
I looked in the gallery on their site and i recognize a couple of the VW's there because a friend of mine i believe hangs out with those guys with his VR6
Old 01-22-2002, 10:04 AM   #8
KIRASIR
Your Nightmare

hhmmm...

that place is only 5 min away from my house. Gotta check it out some day. Too bad they only work till 5:30 though.

SL
KIRASIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 10:26 AM   #9
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonely TI
hhmmm...

that place is only 5 min away from my house. Gotta check it out some day. Too bad they only work till 5:30 though.

SL

In order to keep overhead costs down (and your cost in-turn) they don't stock very much other than a ton of catalogs and contacts for distributer here in N.America. Majority of their business is done online or over the phone, but a visit will definately introduce you to them. Give em a shot.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2002, 03:56 PM   #10
330DTM
Cinematographer

Send a message via ICQ to 330DTM Send a message via MSN to 330DTM
hmm

I believe there is a store on Denison St and Woodbine. It's east on Denison. maybe like two to three traffic lights after you turn east on denison from Woodbine and to your left you'll see the store. The store is called
BBR Sportsline or something. My friend gets his Audi A4 done up there. I believe they do works also for BMW's and they sell parts/accessories. However, I'm not sure how competitive their prices are.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: