Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 03:41 AM   #46
Soldo
6th Gear Member

The E30 looks like garbage!

And a V8 in a VW...... does anyone else NOT CARE?!
Old 02-22-2006, 05:31 AM   #47
E46er
Classifieds Moderator

There is no comparison between Jordan's E30 and that red e30 (IMO Jordan's E30 is one of the best out there). And for the dub, I hate European cars with an american engine transplant.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:14 AM   #48
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan

More power = more suckage.
and that vw is going to be understeering like crazy.
i agree with axxe....recycle and re-ban (didn't know he was banned before)

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #49
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to E30 Girl
Hey guys this is rediculous. I know that Theo did just come out of no where and attacked Jordan but is there really a need for all this hatred? I have met Theo in person and in his defence he speeks perfect english. You all need to relax and try to get along.
Old 02-22-2006, 08:50 AM   #50
BmW1718
5th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to BmW1718
Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

anyways by the way that VW is nasty with that engine looks like alot of weight
Old 02-22-2006, 08:55 AM   #51
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
Quote:
Originally Posted by BmW1718
Olny srmat poelpe can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

they are right to my suprise honestly i read that with no problem!
Old 02-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #52
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Hahaha, ya i read that so easily its actually kinda scary!

And Lindsy, i believe this Theo guy DID come on here JUST to make personal attacks, look at his POST count. He's only got enough posts to say all the stupid things he has said in this thread (+1 one for posting his ugly VW in the rides section).

I don't care if you think Jordan is cool or a total prick.... he is not at fault for this thread, and its pretty clear to everyone!

Last edited by Soldo; 02-22-2006 at 10:08 AM.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:32 AM   #53
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

I never said that Jordan was at fault here and as to Theo he was on the board before under a different name.

I agree he came on and started this argument but all I'm saying is that there are different ways of dealing with it, that and everyone else who has added there two sense has just added fuel to the fire instead of minding there own buissness.

I understand that everone is intitled to say what they want but do we honestly want to fight and argue all the time. This site is supposed to be about BMW's not fighting and arguing.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:33 AM   #54
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Anyone else want more butter on their popcorn?

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Old 02-22-2006, 11:05 AM   #55
BMW325BMW
Commando

Quote:
Originally Posted by E30 Girl
I understand that everone is intitled to say what they want but do we honestly want to fight and argue all the time. This site is supposed to be about BMW's not fighting and arguing.
why do u defend Theo? he came on here bashing Jordan... one of the better guys on the forum. Theo is the one who is fighting and arguing... he just came out of nowhere and started talking trash. And your right, this is a site about BMW. So why is he here with his VDub trying to show off? I love VW but this is not neccessarily the right forum to showcase it. Whatever I think theo is an idiot and should be re-banned. He had no right to come back here with the sole purpose of bashing. BTW isnt his new screen name a swear word in greek?
Old 02-22-2006, 11:24 AM   #56
330ci05
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmW1718
Olny srmat poelpe can.

WHAT thats sooo cool..
Old 02-22-2006, 11:28 AM   #57
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
I never said that Jordan was at fault here and as to Theo he was on the board before under a different name.

I agree he came on and started this argument but all I'm saying is that there are different ways of dealing with it, that and everyone else who has added there two sense has just added fuel to the fire instead of minding there own buissness.

This site is MOSTLY about BMW's.... its also a community, and there are certain sections where we can talk about whatever we want. The thing that just about everyone (thats not a rookie) knows is that you can't just be a TOTAL dick after your first post, it usually takes at least 100 posts before you can be an asshole!

I don't think too many poeple know that this is Theo's second time around on the board, and by the looks of it, it SHOULD be his last!

We give our 2 cents, cause peieces of trash like this are not needed on this forum (talking about Theo)!

Old 02-22-2006, 11:31 AM   #58
E30 Girl
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW325BMW
why do u defend Theo? he came on here bashing Jordan... one of the better guys on the forum. Theo is the one who is fighting and arguing... he just came out of nowhere and started talking trash. And your right, this is a site about BMW. So why is he here with his VDub trying to show off? I love VW but this is not neccessarily the right forum to showcase it. Whatever I think theo is an idiot and should be re-banned. He had no right to come back here with the sole purpose of bashing. BTW isnt his new screen name a swear word in greek?
I am not defending what he did cause that I don't agree with it, what I am saying is that you guys shouldn't be taking personal shot at his english. I also don't agree with your comment about Jordan he is no better he never has anything nice to say about anyone or anything. I think they are both in the wrong and that this thread has no purpose and should be closed.
Old 02-22-2006, 12:45 PM   #59
Jordan
6th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Jordan
Quote:
I also don't agree with your comment about Jordan he is no better he never has anything nice to say about anyone or anything.
That is a VERY ignorant statement, and obviously stems from your minimal knowledge of me. I provide lots of help and advice to those in need of it.
Old 02-22-2006, 01:02 PM   #60
felixthecat6
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan
That is a VERY ignorant statement, and obviously stems from your minimal knowledge of me. I provide lots of help and advice to those in need of it.
yeah in a n asshole kind of way..btw that rim/tire combo looks great on that ^^^^^^car,nice track..
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: