Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 10-22-2002, 07:04 PM   #1
RING0
1st Gear Newbie

2003 BMW 325i clear turn signals ?

I'm trying to find a shop or website that sell the front and rear clear turn signals so that I can replace the amber ones that are on my car a 2003 BMW 325i . I've checked all kinds of websites and shops here in Montreal and can only find the clear turn signals that fit the older 98 to 2001 model. I know that I can get them from my dealer , but I find that they are charging too much $ for them. Can anyone help me ? Thanks
Old 10-23-2002, 11:09 PM   #2
e46it
5th Gear Member

Clears

well for the 2003 325I you will not be able to get them from your dealer in Ontario. In ontario you are required to have the amber lights/reflectors on your front bumper. your best bet is to get the stuff from U.S.
There is no chance to get the clears for the face lift 3ers until september 03 as i was told by BMW.

I have a 2002 325i Touring and I ordered all my clears from bavarian Autosport. their web site is http://www.bavauto.com

i hope this helps.

2004 BMW 325i Touring SGM
2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000|1992 JDM Civic SiR RHD Black
2000 BMW M5 Avus Blue (GONE)
2002 BMW 325i Touring TVM (GONE)
1994 BMW 325i Saloon Black (GONE)
e46it is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: