Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-15-2006, 09:02 PM   #1
adriver
runnin on 3 wheels

FS oem M3 17" contours w/ tires $150 each in TX

Ive got 3 M3 contour wheels for sale they are NOT replicas they are OEM. I found a set locally that I like better so these are up for sale. They are all straight, and all have minimal curbage on em, no deep gashes, could be easily fixed to look brand new. I have 2 rears and one on the front, So Im thinking one 7.5 and 2 8.5s If someone has an easy way for me to tell let me hear it and i will be glad to make sure. If I can sell atleast 2 then they are for sale, (thats why its a feeler). Im in san antonio and would be more than happy for someone to pick up local. (ill drop a little) They all have tires on em, with semi decent tread Id say about 4-5/32s nothing that needs to be replaced immediately. I will sell em all together for $400 shipped or $150 shipped each, Ill even go $280 shipped for 2. Id really like to get rid of these so I can get the other set, so any questions. I try to check this often but PM or email to justin_andtherobe@hotmail.com is definately faster. I dont remember which wheel is which but heres 3 pics of em.
Also They are 17" rims, the front has a 225/45/17 and the two rears are 245/45/17

http://www.freephotoserver.com/v001/...t/100_0286.jpg
http://www.freephotoserver.com/v001/...t/100_0287.jpg
http://www.freephotoserver.com/v001/...t/100_0288.jpg

I have someone local who has a front wheel with tire for $150 (local price) If you would like the set with the fourth. I can get his rim for you and Ill pay the shipping on that one. So $550 shipped for a set of OEM contours with tires.
adriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 11:37 AM   #2
adriver
runnin on 3 wheels

BUMP FOR PRICE DROP. Id really like to get rid of em so.. $140 for 1. $270 for 2. $380 for 3. $530 for 4. THESE PRICES ARE FOR SHIPPED.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #3
adriver
runnin on 3 wheels

Pending Sale
Old 02-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #4
adriver
runnin on 3 wheels

back up for sale, anyone interested?
Old 03-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #5