Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #91
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
I think I see more gay people, such as fashion designers, etc drive Mercedies Benz convertables. Also, notice the amount of women movie/singer stars who drive Mercedies convertables?

I think that poll was made up of mostly cheap asses who could not afford better cars. Say if I were to drive a Geo Metro, I would see that poll and vote the most expensive cars to be gay just to make me look better. So guys, don't get worked up over nothing. If BMW makes me gay, then I don't wanna be straight.. ahahha

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 11-10-2002, 08:11 AM   #92
mchldreuce
1st Gear Newbie

I am looking for a new car and usually just read what you guys have to say about the 3 here....but I just couldn't resist in this case. I'm sure this will offend many. For some, it is intentional..for others...I do apologize in advance.

"F^%*ING bunch of little jellous B*#CHES" - SLOWERED318

Of what exactly? '91 318is? Current retail - 4,881. I'll give you the post modified price of 6,000. Ya know what?...double that, make it an even 12 grand. I still don't think all of those jealous folks driving Mustangs are going to give you an even swap. And no, I don't drive one.

"I donno about you guys but i've used my 3 series to rail a lot of women! If I looked like a fag driving it why would they want to get in and ride my dic so badly?" - SLOWERED318

My guess would be that you paid them seeing with all of the money you saved.

"But I would have to say more fags drive honda civic's then bmw 3 series because they don't care much for performance cars and just want something to get them to the gay bar." - SLOWERED318

Simply brilliant, you certainly should start seeking out a publishing company.

"its cause it was based on canadians that have no money probably" - Betray

'97 Cavalier? 6,087. Once again, double it with mods for an even 12 grand. Somehow I doubt all of those homeless canadians are going to be coming to YOU for handouts.

"most average canadains can't buy a bimmer. So thay slam it that sucks. jealous f#%kers. worst thing is the people that would have said that can't understand what it is to own a bimmer" - Jase

Umm, now we have an '84 318. Classic maybe? I actually noticed that trade-in was around 800 dollars. I'll give you the dealer retail at 1,887. Yep, they must be plain jealous. It's just so hard not to laugh at you right now.

"I dont care if people think the 3-series is for the fags. Whats the difference when all of the p*ssy looks at you in your bimmer? Girls like BMW's, and many girls notice you when you are in your car." - mkgino

MK, your car actually sounds like it may be worth a fair amount..maybe 22K if it's top of the line? How about 25K with the mods? I would suggest you sell it and invest in a good hooker. I'm sure you could get more 'p*ssy' out of that.

"I think that poll was made up of mostly cheap asses who could not afford better cars. Say if I were to drive a Geo Metro, I would see that poll and vote the most expensive cars to be gay just to make me look better." - Autotechnica

Is that what you would do? I thought other car owners were the jealous ones?

"So guys, don't get worked up over nothing. If BMW makes me gay, then I don't wanna be straight" - Autotechnica

Finally, a bit of wisdom from the crowd. Who cares what others say?

All right, I could go on, but I won't. Yes, this is my first post. Bash all you want, I pretty much asked for it. All I can say is, relax people. People like the car. Did it occur to any of you that gay people like the car because EVERYONE likes the car? BMW is great. I browse this board because I'm looking for a new car and just like to see the information on them. I'm pretty much set on a 330 coupe. Guess what? I'm not gay. My decision to get the car was because it's a GREAT FRICKIN CAR!

Let me clue you in on something else though. NO ONE is jealous of your cars. Yes, it's true, there are some people that would love to own one and can't afford it. That doesn't make them jealous of you. Are 325 owners jealous of 330 owners? Are THEY jealous of M3 owners? M5 owners? 7 series owners? People generally go for the best car they can get based on their financial situation. That does NOT EXCLUDE BMW owners. For those of you that I've listed the price of your car....beware...I couldn't find a single NEW car anywhere that sold for less than 10K. Would that make YOU jealous of a Hyundai?

Those of you that own BMWs should be proud of them, you made a great choice.

For those of you that I've pointed out, thanks, you truly give me something to laugh about.

Last edited by mchldreuce; 11-10-2002 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-10-2002, 08:36 AM   #93
Lennon
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Lennon Send a message via MSN to Lennon
Quote:
Originally posted by XjR360R

I also used to own a BMW M3. uh oh! That was a 3 series! I must be a homosexual!! Hardly.. tell that to my girlfriend! ( who happens to like my mustang more than my XjR.. go figure )

-Ryan
Yeah, Ryan, the M3 is not a 3 series, its an M series, (or M class)... so don't worry, you weren't a homo!

And as for me? I LOVE my 325e, just love it, don't really care what others think of that either. I wouldn't trade her in for ANYTHING different, (other than another BMW of course, but not for a loooooooooong time!) So who cares what other people think. Just enjoy what you worked so hard to get!

Last edited by Lennon; 11-10-2002 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-10-2002, 09:32 AM   #94
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mchldreuce
I am looking for a new car and usually just read what you guys have to say about the 3 here....but I just couldn't resist in this case. I'm sure this will offend many. For some, it is intentional..for others...I do apologize in advance.

Of what exactly? '91 318is? Current retail - 4,881. I'll give you the post modified price of 6,000. Ya know what?...double that, make it an even 12 grand. I still don't think all of those jealous folks driving Mustangs are going to give you an even swap. And no, I don't drive one.

"I donno about you guys but i've used my 3 series to rail a lot of women! If I looked like a fag driving it why would they want to get in and ride my dic so badly?" - SLOWERED318

"But I would have to say more fags drive honda civic's then bmw 3 series because they don't care much for performance cars and just want something to get them to the gay bar." - SLOWERED318

'97 Cavalier? 6,087. Once again, double it with mods for an even 12 grand. Somehow I doubt all of those homeless canadians are going to be coming to YOU for handouts.

"most average canadains can't buy a bimmer. So thay slam it that sucks. jealous f#%kers. worst thing is the people that would have said that can't understand what it is to own a bimmer" - Jase

Umm, now we have an '84 318. Classic maybe? I actually noticed that trade-in was around 800 dollars. I'll give you the dealer retail at 1,887. Yep, they must be plain jealous. It's just so hard not to laugh at you right now.

"I dont care if people think the 3-series is for the fags. Whats the difference when all of the p*ssy looks at you in your bimmer? Girls like BMW's, and many girls notice you when you are in your car." - mkgino

MK, your car actually sounds like it may be worth a fair amount..maybe 22K if it's top of the line? How about 25K with the mods? I would suggest you sell it and invest in a good hooker. I'm sure you could get more 'p*ssy' out of that.

"I think that poll was made up of mostly cheap asses who could not afford better cars. Say if I were to drive a Geo Metro, I would see that poll and vote the most expensive cars to be gay just to make me look better." - Autotechnica

"So guys, don't get worked up over nothing. If BMW makes me gay, then I don't wanna be straight" - Autotechnica

All right, I could go on, but I won't. Yes, this is my first post. Bash all you want, I pretty much asked for it. All I can say is, relax people. People like the car. Did it occur to any of you that gay people like the car because EVERYONE likes the car? BMW is great. I browse this board because I'm looking for a new car and just like to see the information on them. I'm pretty much set on a 330 coupe. Guess what? I'm not gay. My decision to get the car was because it's a GREAT FRICKIN CAR!

Let me clue you in on something else though. NO ONE is jealous of your cars. Yes, it's true, there are some people that would love to own one and can't afford it. That doesn't make them jealous of you. Are 325 owners jealous of 330 owners? Are THEY jealous of M3 owners? M5 owners? 7 series owners? People generally go for the best car they can get based on their financial situation. That does NOT EXCLUDE BMW owners. For those of you that I've listed the price of your car....beware...I couldn't find a single NEW car anywhere that sold for less than 10K. Would that make YOU jealous of a Hyundai?

For those of you that I've pointed out, thanks, you truly give me something to laugh about.
Who the FU( K are you?
Old 11-10-2002, 12:32 PM   #95
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

mkgino you got punked! go find a hooker!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Old 11-10-2002, 12:38 PM   #96
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
mkgino you got punked! go find a hooker!
Don't worry Jon, your safe, since you dont even have your licence let alone a car, he wont pick on your ass, unless the TTC becomes the official ride for fags. hahhhahhaha!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2002, 04:44 PM   #97
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

mchldreuce
Quote:
I don't care if my car is cheap I didn't buy it because of the price I bought it because I like it. Ohhhh wow you gonna buy a 330 you must be so proud of yourself.. I could go out and buy a 2002 M3 tomorrow if I wanted but what's the point when i enjoy my car.

BTW nice one post wonder mchldreuce come back when you have something productive to say, that is if you have any idea what your talking about. You wanna bash me and my fellow maxbimmer members? atleast we are active members here! yeah we might not all like the same cars but i'm sure we don't have a problem with likeing other people. Even if they are gay!

I thought we were all on the same page here except some people who I might of offended, I am sorry to offend you but I didn't publish that comment in the paper and neither did I build this thread up to 95 posts. We all have our own opinions nuff said.
Old 11-10-2002, 04:57 PM   #98
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray
wtf? i dont expect to be driving a m3 for my first car... and good i dont want homeless asking for handouts...

as for my car being 8k yeah im lucky to have it since ive never worked a day in my life....

**** my car its ugly and its shit.. but when i do get that bmw, your ugly ass bitch will be begging to get shotgun, not the car, my F---ing DIC!
Old 11-10-2002, 05:33 PM   #99
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by Betray
but when i do get that bmw, your ugly ass bitch will be begging to get shotgun, not the car, my F---ing DIC!
oh great, now sickfinga's got competition!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Old 11-10-2002, 06:36 PM   #100
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by mchldreuce

You don't seem to realize that a lot of these E30's you listed for under $1000 look like shit. They can't even compare with the condition of the E30's on Maxbimmer, and yes they are classics, and as the years go by it becomes more and more difficult to find any good ones.

And you are really getting ahead of yourself on your posts. I believe that 325 owners are jealous of 328 owners and 328 owners are jealous of M3 owners. I could have a 318 (worth 10K or less) but looks amazing, M3 package, 17" wheels, lowered, etc etc. and I know many people who are jealous of my car, so get your facts straight before oyu come on here and think you know everything. Seriously, who the fu*k are you to say these things to us?

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Old 11-10-2002, 06:55 PM   #101
Gamite

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica

You don't seem to realize that a lot of these E30's you listed for under $1000 look like shit. They can't even compare with the condition of the E30's on Maxbimmer, and yes they are classics, and as the years go by it becomes more and more difficult to find any good ones.

And you are really getting ahead of yourself on your posts. I believe that 325 owners are jealous of 328 owners and 328 owners are jealous of M3 owners. I could have a 318 (worth 10K or less) but looks amazing, M3 package, 17" wheels, lowered, etc etc. and I know many people who are jealous of my car, so get your facts straight before oyu come on here and think you know everything. Seriously, who the fu*k are you to say these things to us?

Bryan
um, also, remember that he's quoting american prices.

Old 11-10-2002, 09:49 PM   #102
bart320i
6th Gear Member

r

why don't we just find his IP adress and find out where he lives and have a word.

Personally I'd rather drive a 85 325e than a 2002 Civc. Why you ask. Because it's a bmw and I love them. I love german cars, I've always been around german cars and personally I think all other cars are shit. I got a 93 320i and I wouldn't sell it because of the cash I'm investing in it right now. Yes it's probably worth less than a 02 Civic but I still get looks of jeolusy from 02 civic drivers (sorry for my spelling).
Old 11-10-2002, 09:51 PM   #103
bart320i
6th Gear Member

gre

shit he live in Texas
Old 11-10-2002, 10:20 PM   #104
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Hahahah, this guy makes me laugh. Everyone knows that the greatest proportion of fags are the cowboys that live in Texas of all the places in the world. And he is one to talk when he is "Still looking for my replacement" for his ride...............whats the matter?? Your boyfriends horse broke down again cowboy?? Well then just jump on from behind to the next boys' horse and saddle up and ride off into the sunset.
Old 11-10-2002, 11:12 PM   #105
BigD
the misanthropist

You guys'll probably get pissy on me too but I have to agree with that guy to some extent. I do disagree about jealousy, that's crap. Just from talking to car nut friends, the 3 series (like the C class benz, the Caddy Catera, the whatever baseline Jag) is a way for a person to get the status symbol without paying the cash. If it were purely because of MSRP jealousy, they wouldn't have even listed the 3 or BMW altogether (and certainly no wranglers and shit). You'd see Bentleys, Rolls', Lambo's, Ferrari's etc. You'd need 4 brand new 745s to get into the cheapest Rolls. Incidently, the King of fags, Elton John has a McLaren F1 - how often do you think the car sees anything above 55 mph?

If you're looking to get noticed and have 14k, would you spend it on a '90 7 series, a '93 5 Series or a '97 3 series or a brand spankin new, 7 year/100k km warranted Kia?

And buying a car to get noticed is pretty gay. So if that's why you bought yours, then be offended because it sucks. But if you didn't, what the hell do you care what the poll says? I love all of the pre '95 (excluding e36) Bimmers and would buy all of them if I had the money and space. Right down to the '20's 328s. People think the roundel means posing fag? Meh, fock 'em. I know why I bought it so I'm not offended (aside from the 5 being the smallest BMW I fit...).

AND, if you forget about the BMW for a second, you gotta admit the rest of that list looks pretty damn accurate! (the stang, F body and the trucks are still the staple of Redneck dream rides)

For what it's worth.
BigD

Last edited by BigD; 11-10-2002 at 11:15 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: