Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 03:05 PM   #136
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

What exactly is your problem?
You don't like me, you don't like bmw's? why are you here why don't you go away!

If you didn't live 4000 km away I would love to personally kick your ass for the rude shit your saying to me.
Old 11-12-2002, 03:07 PM   #137
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

you're as scary looking as your car...... someone help
Old 11-12-2002, 03:10 PM   #138
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

i'm just bored and that article was the funnest thing I have read in a while.

You just have WAY to big of a mouth for someone who drives a POS, 12 year old 318i. You pretty much shouldn't be putting down any other cars, especially mine.

Your pictures go a long way to proving that article to be true.....
Old 11-12-2002, 03:43 PM   #139
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

By the way Ladys that's me on the left and Mavrick on the right. If you wanna date or just want to go for a ride in our bmw's feel free to contact us via our PM box, e-mail, or ICQ

Old 11-12-2002, 04:42 PM   #140
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
Hey Cherm. The viper is nice but the Corvette??? come on I see 10 of those everyday. They are not that special. Im intrested in knowing who you are. Im having a hard time believing your from los angles. 1 how did you find that pic?? #2 how do you know what me or slowerd look like??? and im going to kill the bastard that took that pic that has got to be the worst shot ever LOL.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:53 PM   #141
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
Ok I just heard where you got the pic from.
Old 11-12-2002, 04:57 PM   #142
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

Hey guys. Just fooling around really. But don't be calling my cars plastic!

My Viper is better than any BMW, period.

The Vette is just my everyday ride. Stock, even bought auto because of the traffic-hell in LA. It's a great common, everyday car that looks better and drives faster than any BMW 3 Series. Trying to say that those aren't common???

I've had a few BMW's. Great cars but not great sports cars. M5 is close but..... Nah.

Believe what you like. I live in LA and I also have a place in Tampa, FL. Currently, I am working in Des Moines, Iowa if you're really that interested.

The picture came from: WEdriveGAYcars.com
Old 11-12-2002, 05:30 PM   #143
Harry
4th Gear Member

Check out the tits on this guy... nice.

Do i sense a little envy? your tits are bigger than your girlfriends.

Ha ha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg me and sally.jpg (17.8 KB, 96 views)
Old 11-12-2002, 05:31 PM   #144
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherm
Hey guys. Just fooling around really. But don't be calling my cars plastic!

My Viper is better than any BMW, period.

The Vette is just my everyday ride. Stock, even bought auto because of the traffic-hell in LA. It's a great common, everyday car that looks better and drives faster than any BMW 3 Series. Trying to say that those aren't common???

I've had a few BMW's. Great cars but not great sports cars. M5 is close but..... Nah.

Believe what you like. I live in LA and I also have a place in Tampa, FL. Currently, I am working in Des Moines, Iowa if you're really that interested.

The picture came from: WEdriveGAYcars.com
I like Viper's too, but the build quality is nothing to be proud of. It feels like a really poorly assembled car on the inside and even the body pannels are not symmetrical.

Don't even tell me that the build quality on a Viper is better than BMW. And although your car is superior to some of ours, how much did you pay for that, and how much did we pay for ours?

Lastly, I'm not too crazy about the shape of the car. You can't even see the front end of the hood. Considering the Viper is a supurb hanlding car, I think it's quite important to know where the hood ends, especially because you need it while your conering. Just gotta love how all the pannels shake and vibrate on the inside eh?

Some of us appreciate great build quality and the feeling you only get with a European car.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 11-12-2002 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:43 PM   #145
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

I said better car, period. Pretty much is a collective statement. Are there aspects of a BMW which are better than a Viper? Sure. You can have build quality, though it shouldn't be that much to be proud of considering my car doesn't even have windows. Stock interior was terrible, which is why I replaced and customized everything.

Not sure what/who's Viper you've driven in but the "pannels" on my car don't shake, etc.. Sure you've been in a Viper??

The Viper isn't comfy,
No ABS,
No OBC,
No CC,
No cup holders,
Runs REALLY hot in traffic (I must have a good one though, never gets that bad),
blah blah blah..
Just a great looking car, with a massive V-10 under the hood. Looking for build-quality? Enjoy your little BMW's then.

End of the day? My car takes best-in-show and as I am driving it home it'll kick the ass of just about anything on the highway. What more could you ask for from your car?

And you BMW owners don't really want to talk value do you?

FYI - My Viper is a 95. Bought it 2 1/2 years ago for $41,000 and I have about $20,000 into it. Mod to 550+ HP, Interior & Audio. SuperCharger is next this Spring.

Ummm.. glad you like my tits. Wow, that article was REALLY on the money wasn't it!
Old 11-12-2002, 06:01 PM   #146
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by Cherm
I said better car, period. Pretty much is a collective statement. Are there aspects of a BMW which are better than a Viper? Sure. You can have build quality, though it shouldn't be that much to be proud of considering my car doesn't even have windows. Stock interior was terrible, which is why I replaced and customized everything.

Not sure what/who's Viper you've driven in but the "pannels" on my car don't shake, etc.. Sure you've been in a Viper??

The Viper isn't comfy,
No ABS,
No OBC,
No CC,
No cup holders,
Runs REALLY hot in traffic (I must have a good one though, never gets that bad),
blah blah blah..
Just a great looking car, with a massive V-10 under the hood. Looking for build-quality? Enjoy your little BMW's then.

End of the day? My car takes best-in-show and as I am driving it home it'll kick the ass of just about anything on the highway. What more could you ask for from your car?

And you BMW owners don't really want to talk value do you?

FYI - My Viper is a 95. Bought it 2 1/2 years ago for $41,000 and I have about $20,000 into it. Mod to 550+ HP, Interior & Audio. SuperCharger is next this Spring.

Ummm.. glad you like my tits. Wow, that article was REALLY on the money wasn't it!
I think you belong on a super car forum. Your car's are not practical at all. Bad on gas, next to impossible to repair, can't be winter driven, hardly ever driven. BMW's are not supercars. Your comparing apples to oranges here. You could compare your car to a McLaren or even an 850 V12, twin turbocharge that thing and it will kick your cars ass.

Yes, I have been in a Viper, you can hardly see shit once you drop into that seat. It's not a car, it's a supercar, which BMW is not, so why not go to some Ferrari forum and go brag there. That's pretty low, it's like if I owned an M3 then I went to a Honda board and started braggin about my car, get a life.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Last edited by Autotechnica; 11-12-2002 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:09 PM   #147
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica

I think you belong on a super car forum. Your car's are not practical at all. Bad on gas, next to impossible to repair, can't be winter driven, hardly ever driven. BMW's are not supercars. Your comparing apples to oranges here. You could compare your car to a McLaren or even an 850 V12, twin turbocharge that thing and it will kick your cars ass.

Yes, I have been in a Viper, you can hardly see shit once you drop into that seat. It's not a car, it's a supercar, which BMW is not, so why not go to some Ferrari forum and go brag there. That's pretty low, it's like if I owned an M3 then I went to a Honda board and started braggin about my car, get a life.

Bryan
very true indeed!

Not saying this part is true though, but that guy seems like the type not only to brag about his car on forums pertaining to cars NOT in his class, but he probably gets his kicks racing cars NOT in his class, knowing very well that a ferrari or porsche will probably smoke his ass, so he avoids them at all costs (and quite a cost it will be if he were to mess up that expensive piece of sheet metal)

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

Last edited by djcontra; 11-12-2002 at 06:13 PM.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:15 PM   #148
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

VERY few Euro trash cars will beat me.... takes one that's well into the +$100k in either sticker or mods to do it.

You're right though about my not belonging here , I just found the gay article thing so damn funny!!

I'll take my SuperCar and leave you guys alone.

Later....

PS - This is a great forum set-up. The LOSER Viper Club should come and take notes!

Last edited by Cherm; 11-12-2002 at 06:22 PM.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:22 PM   #149
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

That's why when Clam came on here braggin i posted a picture of a Porsche GT2 cause that car from the factory takes out Vipers, vetts and even Farrari's. Then this guy lays into me like I just destroyed his litte ego trip.

Well you know what buddy your cars are small time.. I don't like to brag but my driveway..? hmm my $46,000 audi, My $130,000 truck a 500 hp Chevelle that replaced a $100,000 porsche. Yeah my bimmer is olny worth $8,000 but that doesn't matter when you look at the other cars i drive.
Old 11-12-2002, 06:32 PM   #150
Cherm
1st Gear Newbie

oh brother. The 22 year old truck driver, who's mother has to log-in to defend his sexuality, who pours all his $$$ into mod's on a POS BMW beater, really has multi-$100+ cars at home. And the Audi is for.... driving between the guest and family houses on your multi-million $$ estate????

What a loser.... If you can't be real, be gone.

And the GT would lose to me in a straight-line.... even with its 2X cost to my car and all its mods. Next, park them together and watch all the attention my car gets as the dust settles around the GT. And a year from now? The GT is down $25K in value while mine will be the same, if not more.

Last edited by Cherm; 11-12-2002 at 06:35 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: