Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-16-2006, 03:47 AM   #16
Bmwstylz
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uganda1
I guess I didn't explain it well enough.... I am half Austrian half Canadian, but my family lives in Northern Germany about 25 minutes from AC Schnitzer. Finding a car will never be a problem for me as I speak fluent German and I know a lot about how the exporting process works.
Okay! well now that I know this I will be the one asking you for advice You are lucky to speak the language it makes things a lot easier...

Can you recommend a good cheap shipping company in Holland or Germany?
Old 02-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #17
Uganda1
1st Gear Newbie

I am waiting for someone to get back to me, I will have an answer for you next week.
Uganda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 02:59 PM   #18
TopSpeed
3rd Gear Member

Also, don't forget that there is only a limited number of people that will actually be willing to pay a premium for a euro import ...

Another point, if you look in Auto Trader, the price the car gets listed at doesn't necessarily mean that they'll sell it for that. There has been a 325ix Touring in Autotrader.ca for about 8 months now ... nice and clean with Azevs, lowered, etc etc etc ... originally listed for $11,900. now somewhere in the $9's and still not sold.
TopSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:02 PM   #19
Uganda1
1st Gear Newbie

I know man, we won't be bringing over random cars and trying to sell them on trader.ca. We will only get cars that people have ordered themselves, that way we know they are serious about it and will pay money. Another thing is we won't be limiting ourselves to BMW.

I think there are enough people out there who are willing to lay down big money for an M5 with under 120 000 Km or a Porsche 944 turbo
Uganda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 06:23 PM   #20
wd948
2nd Gear Member

or mercedes
wd948 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: