Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-16-2006, 02:40 AM   #61
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

my idea of good clothing is like lacoste. Style, purpose comfort. i have a D&G shirt. my sunglasses do cost over 400$. but those are exceptions to my shopping habits, stupid shit i buy to spoil myself. anyone whose standard outfit of clothes (not counting jacket) costs more than 2K is retarded

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:18 AM   #62
PelicanGolf2
Stuck in traffic

For some reason, I keep getting Old Navy Jeans for like $12.99, I won't wear anything else.
PelicanGolf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:25 PM   #63
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
my idea of good clothing is like lacoste. Style, purpose comfort. i have a D&G shirt. my sunglasses do cost over 400$. but those are exceptions to my shopping habits, stupid shit i buy to spoil myself. anyone whose standard outfit of clothes (not counting jacket) costs more than 2K is retarded
wait lets put this into perspective, jeans, say 250, shirt 150, underwear 45, socks 5, shoes 150-200, jacket about 450, and touque 50, 800-1000 bux??? thats fair

i guess it depends on what priority you spend your money in. like if i want something i'm gonna buy it, i don't see the big deal to be honest
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #64
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
I think having baller clothes is great as long as it's in proportion...

IE, you're dress like what Mr Seville described above and you make bank and live in a nice house and have a good car, go on vacations often, and have tons of money to spare and a decent bank account as well.

But it would just be silly for someone like me say, to spend 2Gs ( a months salary ) on an outfit only to drive my 4000 dollar car and then go home to chill in my mom's basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff@bmw

Sorry bro it wasn't planned or anything, otherwise I wouldve definately helped u out. It was only 68 dollars total anyways
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 12:38 PM   #65
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix
I think having baller clothes is great as long as it's in proportion...

IE, you're dress like what Mr Seville described above and you make bank and live in a nice house and have a good car, go on vacations often, and have tons of money to spare and a decent bank account as well.
do you know how many people dress like that n still take the bus. it's not like it costs a ton of money to buy this stuff as long as you keep urself controlled. theres people who have nothing and are on osap but still dress in this shit. personally i hate it. if peopel have other priorities and still spend that much on clothes then it's ridiculous. but right now all i'm worrying about is school and work, so i buy this stuff. call me materialistic lol i don't really care. i drive a bmw how much more materialistic an you get. but i don't drive my car or wear those clothes cause of materialistic reasons. i drive my car for how it performs and i wear my clothes because of how they fit, and i have both for their fit and finish
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:08 PM   #66
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Yeah man that's the thing. I KNOW tons of poeple do it, I think it's kind of stupid. It's like if I was driving a Ferrari and still living with my mom...

I was referring more to poeple who are out of school and working and spend 90% of their income on clothes and then live in a shitty house w/ a shitty car and in a bachelor apartment.

It's obviously different for you if you're in school and your parents are paying so you have a lot of disposable income than if you were on your own.

I still have no idea how you think it's "doesnt' cost a ton of money" though, lol. I make like 600-800 a month (during school) and TTC, insurance, gas, and cell phone take up like 90% of that... I can't even afford to eat out or anything..

In the summer I plan to work full time and my goal is 2G/ month. So say that's 1000 a month in expenses. I need to save the rest for school, etc. Realistically I can buy what, one or 2 expnesnive pieces of clothing. Just not worth it for me at this point in my life...
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #67
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Mؤ
You wanna buy a good pair of jeans go to 4YOU at yorkdale mall. hey are stylish and are fair in price, like 60-70 bucks.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:15 PM   #68
ROCKETMAN
6th Gear Member

Does anyone have a discount at Sporting life, taht would like to exchange for a discount at Mexx, Banana Republic?
Old 02-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #69
felixthecat6
3rd Gear Member

Bluenotes has some comfy jeans..i wear the loose fit and wide leg..super comfy
felixthecat6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:30 AM   #70
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Man, I am glad I don't go to clubs. I have never spent triple digits on a pair of jeans and never plan to.

I have no problem finding jeans though, 32x32 normally, 30 if I like the jean and want it to fit snug. 34x32 If I wanna G it up, or its a buy one get another half off deal and I can't find a 32.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 01:31 PM   #71
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat6
Bluenotes has some comfy jeans..i wear the loose fit and wide leg..super comfy
it just me or is the whole thing and the guys responding to it VERY GAY ???

felix is Jack from Fight Club, sexually and emotionally repressed, can't get a women for love nor money so he finds comfort in his gib squeezing bluenotes.

So all you IKEA bumbandits, **** off! Bascially I am not impressed with dysfuctional males trying to impress other men with their jean brand... spending $$$ on designer jeans is pointless, THE WOMEN DON'T
GIVE A ****
Old 02-17-2006, 01:38 PM   #72
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
haha wow jstalin. dont come to any max meets man. ever.

im not going to point out how retarded your last comment was, and how obvious it is to EVERYONE that you are a repressed homosexual. being a whiney gay bitch, your life must suck enough without getting owned on max all the time.

and for that, we appologize

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:12 PM   #73
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

I guess I offended the resident redneck woman jeans wearing nancy. Still sore over paying 300$ for a pair of overpriced D&G wellies? You pathetic vendor defender, you're life is much like the products your consumed with, worthless

speaking of whingy homosexuals, I'm not the one crying to the mods to close anti-amerikkkan threads
Old 02-17-2006, 02:22 PM   #74
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
haha wow jstalin. dont come to any max meets man. ever.

im not going to point out how retarded your last comment was, and how obvious it is to EVERYONE that you are a repressed homosexual. being a whiney gay bitch, your life must suck enough without getting owned on max all the time.

and for that, we appologize
keep in mind Jstalin is a Stalin fan, and in Communism, everyone must wear burlap sacks
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:23 PM   #75
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
keep in mind Jstalin is a Stalin fan, and in Communism, everyone must wear burlap sacks
its the only way

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: