Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-17-2006, 01:50 PM   #16
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

ok not onlly are you ****ing retarded you have ADD. I was talking about NOT buying deisgner clothes.

i changed my mind. come to a meet. PLEASE come to a meet

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #17
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Some of us have real lives to lead without planning to meet complete strangers over the net to compensate for having no real world mates.

But, if you ever want some facial reconstruction done, then stop on by. In fact, I'd put a week's pay (more than your entire possessions) that I'd run your fat arse into the ground & turn your skull into liquid in a matter of seconds.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:02 PM   #18
propr'one
op sucks cock

haha ok there champ
A) my possessions? you dont know what my posessions are
B) turn my skull into liquid. im trembling in my booties man, but physical contact with homosexuals really isn't my cup of tea. better luck next time

Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Old 02-17-2006, 02:09 PM   #19
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
haha ok there champ
A) my possessions? you dont know what my posessions are
B) turn my skull into liquid. im trembling in my booties man, but physical contact with homosexuals really isn't my cup of tea. better luck next time
I can tell what your worth by your (limited) vocab and your (limited) gramatical ability. Usually highschool dropout losers who live in their parents basement have little, and those that do don't spend 24/7 picking innernet fights.

and for (b), well, Ill break your back in a milisecond if you ever find the jeuvos to confront me you. Until then I consider you a clown. Keyboard warrior go home (or leave home in your instance)
Old 02-17-2006, 02:13 PM   #20
propr'one
op sucks cock

"find the jeuvos to confront me you" yes, I lack grammatical<(that's how you spell grammatical, dipshit) ability.

and im not stupid enough to threaten you in writing. then people would suspect me

Old 02-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #21
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

You lack many abilities you impotent train wreck. You offer to meet me and now you back down, like the daft punk you are.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:29 PM   #22
propr'one
op sucks cock

oh i'll be at the meet tonight, you know where it is. matter of fact, if you're gonna come, better post it up somewhere, im sure other people want to get their asses kicked by you

Old 02-17-2006, 02:37 PM   #23
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
oh i'll be at the meet tonight, you know where it is. matter of fact, if you're gonna come, better post it up somewhere, im sure other people want to get their asses kicked by you
Actually, I'm off to Montreal for the weekend with friends of mine (ie not webfriends).

You called me on, I've no beef with anyone, you're the keyboard warrior who's calling me on. Me & my crew will be at the auto show next sat if you want to find me that bad. In fact, I'll take bets with anyone on here on me knocking your fat teenage ass out in seconds.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:40 PM   #24
propr'one
op sucks cock

shucks. sucks ya can't make it

btw, LOOK at who flamed who first, dickwad

Old 02-17-2006, 02:43 PM   #25
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

I won't be attending any max events until you lot upgrade your rides. I'm not parking my whip near your antiques. Anyway, my weekends are reseved for getting tanked, not meeting for coffee.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #26
propr'one
op sucks cock

YOUR 320 AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bye ****face. t'will be a good weekend on max without you

Old 02-17-2006, 02:50 PM   #27
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
YOUR 320 AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bye ****face. t'will be a good weekend on max without you
Do you even own a car that was made in the last decade? Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones fatboy.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:00 PM   #28
propr'one
op sucks cock

2006-1998 = 8 years, which is less than a decade. so yes, ****face, you failed math AND english

Old 02-17-2006, 03:13 PM   #29
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Oh, but for someone so rich and successful would never be caught dead in anything that old. Oh wait, you spend your parents allowance on D&G slacks, victoria secret panties, designer vibrators and other cross dressing paraphernalia.

You dig a deeper whole each time you post. There's only one thing worse than a spotty yuppy and that's one who's pretending to be.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:15 PM   #30
propr'one
op sucks cock

do you realize how much of an idiot you are? you're mad at an 18 year old kid because he lives a better lifestyle than you, has already gained more life perspective than its likely you ever will, and has a greater mastery of the english language even though it was the 3rd language he learned?
GO **** YOURSELF

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: