Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-10-2006, 10:59 AM   #1
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
WOW Creepy

satanic messages hidden in songs... And no this is not one of those tricks where some scary picture pops on the screen and someone shouts. This is the real deal i promise, check it out..

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
jeremy
6th Gear Member

they have been saying this for years (catholics,christians and other religious freaks mainly)... subliminal messages are not anything new...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:19 PM   #3
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
subliminal? your mind cant register shit from songs played backward unless you hear them played backwards. besides this sounds NOTHING like the reverse lyrics, its sounds like mumbling

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 01:58 PM   #4
Nascar318is
6th Gear Member

Some of them actually sound like the lyrics....

Britney lol Sleep with me I'm not too young lol

1994 318is-Sold July 13th 2010.. Sad Sad Day
Nascar318is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #5
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee
the pink floyd one works and is an actual hidden message, i did the song myself on my comp and its really there.

i just think its neat.

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:15 PM   #6
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
I'm an idiot. where the lyrics said "indistinguishible" I was actually waiting for someone to say the word

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:16 PM   #7
coolhand
Banned

Another one bites the dusts?

It's fun to smoke marijuwana.

ROFL

This lyrics are lame.
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 02:17 PM   #8
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
subliminal? your mind cant register shit from songs played backward unless you hear them played backwards.
uh... subliminal is right...smart ass

subĚlimĚiĚnal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sb-lm-nl)
adj. Psychology

Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response: subliminal propaganda.

The topic of backwards-recording in music often presents itself. Especially in rock and electronic music, artists use these "back-masking" techniques and sometimes are accused of using them to subliminally influence their audience.
Old 02-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #9
coolhand
Banned

Our brains are not trained to recognize a backwards msgs. A subliminal one yes but not backwards.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #10
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
Our brains are not trained to recognize a backwards msgs. A subliminal one yes but not backwards.
OuR CONCIOUS MINDS ARE NOT...subliminal is :Below the threshold of conscious perception

Last edited by jeremy; 02-10-2006 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #11
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
OR CONCIOUS MINDS ARE NOT...subliminal is :Below the threshold of conscious perception
if there was a message hidden beneath the actual lyrics of the song when its playing forwards, then that would qualify as subliminal. if the message is played backwards but we can hear it conciously, like in this case, its not subliminal
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #12
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
if there was a message hidden beneath the actual lyrics of the song when its playing forwards, then that would qualify as subliminal. if the message is played backwards but we can hear it conciously, like in this case, its not subliminal
dude.. it's subliminal... you have no idea of what the unconcious mind is capable of ...

i am trying to think of a decent example for you monkeys, but i learned about this shit along time ago.... your mind picks up on things that don't even enter your conscious thought process...

you have probably been exposed to all sorts of subliminal messages and would never know or have awarness of them... just because they are there does not mean you will recognize them or act on them..

remember subliminal is "below the threshold of conscious perception". you are thinking that your conscious mind should be able to reconize the meassages in the songs, which would not be subliminal...
Old 02-10-2006, 06:17 PM   #13
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
dude.. it's subliminal... you have no idea of what the unconcious mind is capable of ...

i am trying to think of a decent example for you monkeys, but i learned about this shit along time ago.... your mind picks up on things that don't even enter your conscious thought process...

you have probably been exposed to all sorts of subliminal messages and would never know or have awarness of them... just because they are there does not mean you will recognize them or act on them..

remember subliminal is "below the threshold of conscious perception". you are thinking that your conscious mind should be able to reconize the meassages in the songs, which would not be subliminal...
Yes, that's true but you have to train your mind to be able to recognize that shit. When you hear it there is still a process that your concious mind has to to inorder to convert it backwards and understand it.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #14
BMetal
3rd Gear Member

That's complete crap. You can here cuts and edits in the ones played backwards if you turn it up and listen closesy on some of them.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:23 PM   #15
BMetal
3rd Gear Member

And on "Imagine", "The people war beside me" ? Give me a break.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: