Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #16
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover
I would post my brutally honest opinion again, but it would get deleted, again. No point.
The cliff notes of what I said were,
Muslim= Most ****ed up religion. Blindl, ignorant followers, messed up techings, barbaric, unacceptable.

I am not a Muslim and that's not really true. Islam was just totally twisted by these freaks to carry out all these actions.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #17
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
I have seen so many funny cartoons of Jesus, Adam and Eve and the list goes on, what all the Christians supporters are supposed to go bombing and killing because of that?

I have nothing against Muslims; I have a problem with the Muslims who twisted Islam to justify their actions.

Christians also did the same, Jim Jones for example.

All religions teach well from bad, it's these fools who try to manipulate it to suit them and to justify their horrid acts.
Well said man...for the most part. How exactly do you justify(as a religion), the violent inequality that till this day still is present between men/women in those countries? What about all the sacrifice crap that has happened over the years(chopping your kid up in the name of no-one-knows-who)? Admit it, there are many teachings like that where one just goes, HUH?
Not flaming, just bringing some points.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:14 AM   #18
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

The Danish are racist scum, simple as that.

If I drew a cartoon of a big nosed jew holding a bag of money & being dragged to the gas chambers, would that be okay? No, I'd be sent to jail and sued by every jew activist group going, so why should these racist cartoonists get a free pass?
Old 02-07-2006, 11:19 AM   #19
M3Ab
Pakman

I'm not trying to make excuses for the actions of the Muslims that have reacted with fury against the ''cartoons''. I am pissed off as well about what I consider a blatant attempt to stir shit, but I'm not about to go to the embassy of Denmark in Ottawa, or for that matter any of the European embassies, and make a fool of myself. I'd rather be civilized and write to my local M.P. and ask him to ask our government to contact the Danish embassy and voice the displeasure of Canadians and Muslims. But remember, my feelings come from an educated voice, I was raised in Canada, went from kindergarten to university graduation here. So basically I'm a Muslim raised in the west. But an insult is an insult, and the cartoonist had to know what he was doing would cause problems.

The problem the Muslim world is having, is that they have not taken care of social and economic issues. There is a huge jobless rate in many Muslim countries. And when you have high unemployment, you have lots of social problems. There are hundreds of thousands of young Muslim men that have a bleak future, and the imams and radical leaders take advantage of their hopelessness. When something like these cartoons is brought to their attention, they basically have nothing better to do then to vent their frustrations out by burning flags and causing property damage, as was evident also in the riots in France, which was caused by mainly Muslim immigrant men in the Paris suburbs.

However, another problem that exists, is the fact that Muslims feel betrayed and abandoned by the West. If you look at the fact that the U.S. helped the Afghans fight the Russians by supplying them with weapons, and then twenty years later, the same U.S. allies are sending Tomahawk and Cruise missiles over, what are they to think? The U.S. was the number one supplier of arms to Saddam Hussein in the Iran-Iraq war, basically they were helping Muslims kill Muslims, hundreds of thousands of them. Then ten years later, they are bombing Iraq and killing hundreds of thousands of civilians. And then, you have networks like CNN making a big deal of ''we have now reached the 2000 mark for American military casualties", this is so insulting to Muslims, I mean I know human life is precious, and even one death is too many, but come on, we all know many hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have been killed by American weaponry, the number of American military deaths seems a mute point.

Then have a look at our own goverment in Canada. We live in one of the most multiculturally diverse countries in the world, and yet, Mr. Harper did not name one Muslim to his cabinet, for that matter not one South Asian. How is that supposed to make the hundreds of thousands of Canadians of South Asian descent feel?

The Muslim world has to realize that they have to stop feeling sorry for themselves, and start working on social and economic issues. Time for them to become businessmen like the Prophet Muhammad was, and not foolish suicide bombers and radicals.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:25 AM   #20
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/iran_cartoons

this should cap it all off....2 minute penalty for retaliation!!!
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:34 AM   #21
M3Ab
Pakman

Quote:
Muslim= Most ****ed up religion. Blindl, ignorant followers, messed up techings, barbaric, unacceptable.
First of all dude....Muslim...is not a religion...Islam is the religion...a Muslim is a follower of Islam....like a Christian is of Christianity and a Jew is of Judaism.
So get your facts straight first before you post anything.

Secondly, Islam is not a ****ed up religion, it is a peaceful religion, that teaches you only to defend yourself if attacked. The Muslims that are causing alot of the ''problems'' you see, are those that are basically living a hopeless existence. You have those in Iraq that have had their mothers, brothers, sisters, fathers killed by indescriminant bombing, so they are basically f--ked up in the head now, and want revenge. You have those in Palestine, that have been oppressed by the Jews for fifty years, in refugee camps, and with a bleak future, no jobs, and many of them killed by Jewish missiles and bombs, from weaponry they received for free from the States.

So kindly stop dissing a religion you know nothing about.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:34 AM   #22
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
Jeez U.S..nuke the whole middle east into a parking lot and get it over with,then we can all sleep better..why pitter patter back and forth.they need to be exterminated.haha funny that one of them was holding a sign,a holocoust is exactly what they need
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:41 AM   #23
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
So kindly stop dissing a religion you know nothing about.
I know that being a Muslim is following the teachings of the Islam religion. Its the same shit anyway you say it. As far as that goes, I have taken a course which dealt with Islamic religion for half the course, so I know a bit more about it than you think I do. Actions speak louder than words. Case Closed.
O, and peaceful religion eh? SO how come in many following regions you can still beat your wife(thumb rule from 3 decades ago if not more), make women wear stupid shit on their faces, and violently abuse them if they refuse, etc etc etc?

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
Old 02-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #24
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat
Jeez U.S..nuke the whole middle east into a parking lot and get it over with,then we can all sleep better..why pitter patter back and forth.they need to be exterminated.haha funny that one of them was holding a sign,a holocoust is exactly what they need
I hope you have your flame suit on man, watch them roll...
Hopefully you've never disclosed where you live, cuz they are going to come to your house and burn it.

Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
Old 02-07-2006, 11:54 AM   #25
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

Do these guys really think that they would raise understanding and support of their religion by setting fires, kidnappings, and bombings against civilian targets?

Sure, they had a hard life- and damn, they sure not doing anything to make it easier for themselves. In fact, they are making it harder for the rest of the muslim community. Now, anyone with brown skin is looked upon with a critical eye- and they should be- just look at what they are capable of- 9/11, the riots in France, the bombing in Spain, and now the fires at the embassy. These are civilian targets- any of us could have been there, or knew family who are. The worst part is they think they are doing divine good.
Old 02-07-2006, 11:58 AM   #26
SebSter
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
The Danish are racist scum, simple as that.

If I drew a cartoon of a big nosed jew holding a bag of money & being dragged to the gas chambers, would that be okay? No, I'd be sent to jail and sued by every jew activist group going, so why should these racist cartoonists get a free pass?

First, even if that were true:

- Your house would not be attacked by angry mobs
- Your embassies would not be burned down around the world
- War wouldnt be sworn against all (insert your race here)

Proportioned responses my friend. No matter what words are said, such a violent reaction (in a supposedly civilized 21st century) is inexcusable. Seems to me that these radical groups just jumped onto the first excuse they could find to stir shit and rally their followers around the world against the West.

Second, no one is showing picture of Mohhamad being killed, if you took out the "dragged to gas chambers" part, Im sure the reaction wouldnt be nearly as big, in fact I can guarantee it - Look at how South Park makes fun of Jewish people, Family Guy, countless TV shows... You don't see Comedy Central buildings being burned down around the world, or Fox.

Old car 1990 325ix. Current car 2000 540i.
SebSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #27
Striker
Turbo Ready

Quote:
Well said man...for the most part. How exactly do you justify(as a religion), the violent inequality that till this day still is present between men/women in those countries? What about all the sacrifice crap that has happened over the years(chopping your kid up in the name of no-one-knows-who)? Admit it, there are many teachings like that where one just goes, HUH?
Not flaming, just bringing some points.
I can't really say anything about human sacrifice being taught in Islam, mind you I don't know Islam from top to bottom.

All the differences between the way women and men are treated I think was brought on but the Muslims themselves, it's was not taught in the Koran.

I was astonished lately when I discoverd that some parts of India there is a very sick practice. It's not a Hindu custom, but in some villages the girls are being raped by Hindu Pandits when they reached puberity as an act making sure she has a "clean" sex life with her future husband.

The Hindu's do teach girls and new brides to respect and to "worship" their husbands and that her Father's rules are no longer valid, now she must follow her husbands.

Christianity has it's fair share of jaw dropping teachings as well.

So There are little quirks in every religion that we may not like but Muslims sure pronounce the wrong doings on a much larger scale and wrongfully use Islam to defend it.

I really don't argue about religion though and do believe that most religions teach right from wrong in a broader sense.

SPEED AND POWER IS NOTHING WITHOUT CONTROL,
THANK HITLER, BMW HAS ALL THREE

Last edited by Striker; 02-07-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Striker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #28
daytona
6th Gear Member

Jstalin the jews didnt riot after the cartoons,..they sued..next world war ..Muslims against the non Muslims.. %99 of Muslims are against violence..its just the idiotic few that bascially destroying the image of Islam.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:12 PM   #29
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
Jstalin the jews didnt riot after the cartoons,..they sued..next world war ..Muslims against the non Muslims.. %99 of Muslims are against violence..its just the idiotic few that bascially destroying the image of Islam.
Of course the jews would sue, that's the greed in them.

Remember Ernest Zundel? He was deported & jailed for his remarks against the jews. Guess he'd be a hero to you guys if he directed his comments towards Muslims. Shoe doesn't quite fit on the other foot now does it?

Keep in mind, the average jew is typically educated and raised in western society. The average arab in the middle east is male, young, unemployed & uneducated. You're comparing apples with oranges.

Either way, the cartoons were meant to provoke, and they accomplished that. Whatever happens now, they deserve.
Old 02-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #30
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
I have seen so many funny cartoons of Jesus, Adam and Eve and the list goes on, what all the Christians supporters are supposed to go bombing and killing because of that?
This is a good point. I think the main reason for this is because the majority of nations with Christian underpinnings are secularized, they have learned to seperate church and state and thus have learned to not take offense to religious matters that are so trivial. Secularization represents the maturity of the human conciousness, from relying on a deity or father-like figure for guidance, to individualism and relying on ourselves for prosperity. unfortunately the majority of the middle eastern countries still have church and state very much intertwined, and therefore they react a whole lot more to religious matters, since religion is still a very big influence on their political decisions. in order for these and other societies to progress and develop, they must learn to seperate church and state.
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: