Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-08-2006, 02:06 PM   #61
ara325
holy old school...
 
ara325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: ny.on.ca
Posts: 2,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedMaxSE
I thought I was the only one that thought that was the dumbest statement of 06!

*edit* It is good to see this question being asked from a view point other than the black/white perspective. This is not something that is developed during birth. You learn this from parents, media, friends, etc. Watch American History X as this was an amazing movie. If you have no values, your hatred can overcome you...look at Darth Vader!
American History X...wow, the one thing i'll never forget about that movie is when the ex-con (main character) made that other guy 'bite' the curb and then stepped on his head...THAT'S GOTTA HURT...or kill
__________________

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:43 PM   #62
M3Ab
Pakman
 
M3Ab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Cambridge
Posts: 384
Just to back up JStalin's post on the fact that we have hardcore racist members of Maxbimmerdon't mind the spelling and grammar mistakes, I was quoting him word for word)

QUOTE: {FELIX THE CAT} - ...SEE TOWELHEAD, YOU'RE A RACIST TOO, BUT THE CATCH IS, YOU'RE IN OUR COUNTRY MOTHER****ER. WHERE YOU GET OFF SAYIN THAT. YOU COME HERE AND SPIT ON THE GOOD NAME OF THIS COUNTRY THAT ALOUD YOUR ASS TO GET OUT LIVING IN A HUT MADE OF CAMEL SHIT AND STICKS. THE DAY COMES WHERE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND WE'VE FINALLY HAD WITH YOU ALL...WELL...BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY COUNTRY WITH THAT TALK, YOURS AND JUSTALIN'S WILL BE THE FIRST SET OF EARS ON MY NECKLACE YOU UNGREATFULL LITTLE ****.

END QUOTE.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:51 PM   #63
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
Just to back up JStalin's post on the fact that we have hardcore racist members of Maxbimmerdon't mind the spelling and grammar mistakes, I was quoting him word for word)

QUOTE: {FELIX THE CAT} - ...SEE TOWELHEAD, YOU'RE A RACIST TOO, BUT THE CATCH IS, YOU'RE IN OUR COUNTRY MOTHER****ER. WHERE YOU GET OFF SAYIN THAT. YOU COME HERE AND SPIT ON THE GOOD NAME OF THIS COUNTRY THAT ALOUD YOUR ASS TO GET OUT LIVING IN A HUT MADE OF CAMEL SHIT AND STICKS. THE DAY COMES WHERE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND WE'VE FINALLY HAD WITH YOU ALL...WELL...BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY COUNTRY WITH THAT TALK, YOURS AND JUSTALIN'S WILL BE THE FIRST SET OF EARS ON MY NECKLACE YOU UNGREATFULL LITTLE ****.

END QUOTE.
buddy I hope you really don't think bad about me... I'm not racist by any means, I point out generalizations that everyone can agree to be true. But I grew up in Scarborough.. my whole life, I have close friends from all over, thats just the way we deal with your differences.

I'm white, i can't dance. AND PROUD OF IT. not to say all whities can't dance. but this generalization is true for the most part ... well pertaining to me it is
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #64
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
Just to back up JStalin's post on the fact that we have hardcore racist members of Maxbimmerdon't mind the spelling and grammar mistakes, I was quoting him word for word)

QUOTE: {FELIX THE CAT} - ...SEE TOWELHEAD, YOU'RE A RACIST TOO, BUT THE CATCH IS, YOU'RE IN OUR COUNTRY MOTHER****ER. WHERE YOU GET OFF SAYIN THAT. YOU COME HERE AND SPIT ON THE GOOD NAME OF THIS COUNTRY THAT ALOUD YOUR ASS TO GET OUT LIVING IN A HUT MADE OF CAMEL SHIT AND STICKS. THE DAY COMES WHERE ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AND WE'VE FINALLY HAD WITH YOU ALL...WELL...BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUTTA MY COUNTRY WITH THAT TALK, YOURS AND JUSTALIN'S WILL BE THE FIRST SET OF EARS ON MY NECKLACE YOU UNGREATFULL LITTLE ****.

END QUOTE.
As for FelixTheCat... I dont support anything that extreme. But look at where he's coming from... remember.. Canada get AMERICAN TV. we only see the american side of things.

Unless you grow up in a truely multicultural society, ppl woudlnt' know any better.


NOT ALL MUSLIMS are the extremists portrayed in our North American media
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Last edited by A~G; 02-08-2006 at 02:55 PM.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:06 PM   #65
jstalin
capitalism=crisis
 
jstalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Via Dolorosa
Posts: 3,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
buddy I hope you really don't think bad about me... I'm not racist by any means,
Because your father helped a muslim & because you have muslim friends doesn't exempt you. Some of your comments on the other thread would lead one to think otherwise.
__________________
Rise with your class, not above your class
̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:13 PM   #66
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal
 
felixthecat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Barrie
Posts: 2,334
Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
sure im racist..everyone is in some way or another.But i dont hate because of skin colour or where you are on the map..i hate based on the way ppl act..look at justalin,hes white same as me,but i hate him just the same as if he started the fires he seems to support that way of thinking so he's just the same as those mindless animals over there.. and quit playing the race card man..BET is racist,and im sure theres some good white jokes flyin around the world too.You see me freakin out and burning shit down..come on,whats in your head to stick up for those ppl

and i said that because he's calling us rednecks and weak minded westerners..yet here you are living in this country..some nerve

Last edited by felixthecat; 02-08-2006 at 03:22 PM.
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 03:47 PM   #67
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
Because your father helped a muslim & because you have muslim friends doesn't exempt you. Some of your comments on the other thread would lead one to think otherwise.

Listen, EVERYONE HAS PERSONAL BIAS's... etc... differences in beliefs, but I do not in any way ACT on those personal biases. Infact I LOVE to be proven wrong whenever possible.



gah.. what am I explaining myself on here for, anyone who really knows me (Seb, Randy, Jay, etc) know that i'm no racist
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 04:05 PM   #68
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?
 
bmdbley'sBro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: in your attic!
Posts: 4,674
well ill drop my 2cents

I Hate everyone equally!
until they prove themselves to members of the human race.

hey maybe 1 day thousands of years in the future when we're all
evolved into sloth monsters with large bulbus telecentic heads
we can have a country that's pc to everyone!?

maybe they'll call it CHINKA'NIGGA'DIRKA'HONKEY'KYKE'O'STAN
__________________
bmdbley'sBro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:18 PM   #69
ara325
holy old school...
 
ara325's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: ny.on.ca
Posts: 2,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat
sure im racist..everyone is in some way or another.But i dont hate because of skin colour or where you are on the map..i hate based on the way ppl act..
you say you're racist, but don't judge on skin colour? The way ppl act has nothing to do with their race...

case in point - "people are racist because they're too ignorant to know better". Here's an example of ignorance in the truest form.

Sorry, not trying to beat down on you, but you left the door WIDE OPEN
__________________

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:43 PM   #70
daytona
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,715
Stalin your a racist for calling other people racist.....one race I see is the human race..
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:08 PM   #71
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member
 
6speedMaxSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by ara325
American History X...wow, the one thing i'll never forget about that movie is when the ex-con (main character) made that other guy 'bite' the curb and then stepped on his head...THAT'S GOTTA HURT...or kill
Yeah...that was Ed Norton and he played the heck out of that role. He is the type of person that Felixtherat can become. It is just like making wine...it takes time.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:27 PM   #72
Blades
Your opinion is to long
 
Blades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,365
I probably would had made a racist comment back just to see the look on her face .. somethings I like to teach my lessons with a little karma back at them.

Personally, I think its because we live in North America. If you go to Europe or a similar country like U.K. then you dont see such bullshit racism. I tell you everything is so more laid back in europe .. wish I was living there sometimes
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:56 PM   #73
jstalin
capitalism=crisis
 
jstalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Via Dolorosa
Posts: 3,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
Personally, I think its because we live in North America. If you go to Europe or a similar country like U.K. then you dont see such bullshit racism. I tell you everything is so more laid back in europe .. wish I was living there sometimes
Right, because there wasn't open race riots in the UK 2 years ago where they shut a city down. It's everywhere, in fact they are much more open about it in Europe rather than masking their hate behind political correctness the way they do in NA
__________________
Rise with your class, not above your class
̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #74
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member
 
6speedMaxSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Georgia
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
...It's everywhere, in fact they are much more open about it in Europe rather than masking their hate behind political correctness the way they do in NA
Yes it is everywhere, although, I have not been to Europe so I can't really comment. Although, if it weren't for WWI and II, the civil rights movement may have been delayed. When blacks saw how they were treated in France (with dignity) they realized that America was contradicting itself and segregation was flat out wrong.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #75
Blades
Your opinion is to long
 
Blades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 5,365
Why cant we all just get along ...

Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015