Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-06-2006, 08:31 PM   #16
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

no i dont have anything against Iranians or any other culture, i luv all people and im by no means a hater or racist, It's just that there's alot of Iranian people live around Yonge and steels, where i live, and i also can recognize their accent have few iranian friends. So i assumed she was sorry about that

P.s corrected my post. Sorry if I offended someone!

Last edited by AMG_POWER; 02-06-2006 at 08:40 PM.
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:34 PM   #17
shimajer
loudddddd

LOL easy.. its just the same when people arent sure if the guy is korean, japanese or chinese, they always name them Chineses.

Anyways, I thought the story was going to end with a Chinese person walking towards the counter and wanting a refill and the manager gives it to him/her but not to the Middle Eastern lady lol.

Last edited by shimajer; 02-06-2006 at 08:45 PM.
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:43 PM   #18
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat
Everyone is racist deep down..its in our genetic makeup to dislike other breeds.Anyone who claims different is full of it.I guess the trick is just keeping your mouth shut at times and deal with them the same as you would someone of your own race
racism is taught, it's not in our genetic makeup. i don't think you'll find a neuron which triggers racism.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 08:47 PM   #19
ara325
holy old school...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER
no i dont have anything against Iranians or any other culture, i luv all people and im by no means a hater or racist, It's just that there's alot of Iranian people live around Yonge and steels, where i live, and i also can recognize their accent have few iranian friends. So i assumed she was sorry about that

P.s corrected my post. Sorry if I offended someone!
dwai, you're avatar and handle is prolly more offensive than your post.

ethirty
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:14 PM   #20
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

Quote:
Everyone is racist deep down..its in our genetic makeup to dislike other breeds.Anyone who claims different is full of it.I guess the trick is just keeping your mouth shut at times and deal with them the same as you would someone of your own race
it's not in out genetic make up to dislike other breeds.

i'm sure everybody stereotypes, you can't help it, but i don't think everybody hates every other race.

i'm chinese. i hate asians. i love white people.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:16 PM   #21
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
what the hell are you talking about?! Is this a fact?

That has to be the most stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:21 PM   #22
M3ti Compact
Fuel Efficient 318 Member

You can tell which companies are poorly managed. A good manager will NEVER go against the word of what their employee said (provided the employee was right). So...kudos for Chinese management...

And about racism- if you ever thought about it- racism starts on something that is fact. It's the same when everyone thinks domestic cars are unreliable where in fact they have improved significantly- but the fact still remains that they got their reputation on building craptacular cars.
Same thing about muslims- there are good ones out there, but after 9/11, and the subsequent kidnappings and bombing against innocent people, and how they target soft public targets- you can't help but wonder to yourself if that dude praying in the corner is a religious man, or saying his last prayers.
Old 02-06-2006, 09:22 PM   #23
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
ignorance never settles...
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:24 PM   #24
Gamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer
LOL easy.. its just the same when people arent sure if the guy is korean, japanese or chinese, they always name them Chineses.

Anyways, I thought the story was going to end with a Chinese person walking towards the counter and wanting a refill and the manager gives it to him/her but not to the Middle Eastern lady lol.

That would be hillarious. I wonder how long this thread will last before I have to delete it or someone gets banned.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:18 PM   #25
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
I hate to sound like my mother, but "relax, you'll live longer"
Your mother is Arnold Schwarzenegger? Is your dad Chuck Norris????!!!!

And Vlad, it's no different these days than ever before. It's the same old shit, the stupid and ignorant taking out their frustrations the best way their feeble brain can.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 10:41 PM   #26
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Your mother is Arnold Schwarzenegger? Is your dad Chuck Norris????!!!!
AHHH AHAHAHAH AHHHHHHHHHHA HAHAHAH AHAHAHHHHHHHHHHA HAAHAAHHAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
"relax, you'll live longer".. HAHHAAH HAHAHAH AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHA
Old 02-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #27
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
I've read the word "ignorant" in this thread like 7 times, and not once was it used properly. There is nothing ignorant about what the indian lady did, or said. It was, however, rude... and an unfair generalization. Though possibly, and probably, rooted on her own real world experiences.

Quote:
On a biomolecular level we don't like other races? This is something we are genetically predisposed to? Hmm. Explain please, I'd like to hear this.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:01 AM   #28
SickFinga

It's all Julian's fault.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:03 AM   #29
Gamite

its the russian's fault for being too observant!!

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #30
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.

Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
I have a story, well its my dads.

So he is on the plane back from Jamiaca and Donavan Bailey was on the plane. My dad knows Donavans parents some how so they talk everyonce and awhile, anyway this guy (white) comes up while he and my dad are chatting and says your Donavan blah blah blah and then says "so now that you are not an Olympic runner anymore what do you do now work in a factory?"

How do you go from Olympic runner to factory worker? My dad says it was racism, I just see it as a silly thing to assume.

At any rate he works for Puma now and was just in France

I agree with Justin, racism is NOT in our genetic makeup, it is in up bringing, surrounding, and really its a personal choice.

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: