Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-06-2006, 06:06 PM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Why people are so racist this days?

So im on plaza decided to get KFC, polite chineese woman asks me what i want ETC, Ordered, paying but there's a problem with their interact machine so im waiting 2-3 minutes for it to fix it or smth, at this moment comes what it looked and sound an middle eastern woman and says " can i have a refil"

KFC woman: in winter there's no refils in kfc from now on, its a new policy, sorry.
woman: how come, i was in kentuky just yeserday and i got a refil
KFC woman: sorry but its a new policy, and we dont refill sorry.
KFC: sure ( went to the backdoor to get a manager
woman ( stands beside me kinda looking at me): stupid policy. ( looks at me and kinda waits for me to agree with her or to say something about it)
Me: ... looked at her didnt say nothing, im hungry. KFC woman comes back, tries to let me go, and get the thing to work, at this time im waiting for like 5-7 minutes, Iranina woman waits for about 1-2
Woman: So is the manager coming? hurry up? great customer service you have guys!
KFC woman: He's coming, he's coming, but i have to serve (me) this customer first.
woman: I can see him there he's not coming
KFC : Yes he's coming one minute.
Woman: Brags about customer service again.

At this point my card gets approved and I still wanna see how all this thning ends so i sit close to it.

manager comes out ( also chineese or so) and at this point i dont hear what they are saying but i can see he says pretty much the same thing. Iranian woman argues then some chineese couple pass by and also says that there's no refils at winter.

So what pissed me off here.

The woman happenes to have a daughter who sat just beside me 10yrs old or so, so she packs and shit, then as she leaves and passes beside me she says " FUCING CHINEESE PEOPLE" ( looked like she was waiting a comment from me about it again) i was like

I so wanted to comment what Chineese people have to do with KFC policy? Or KFC owner who passed the ****ing policy. Why you have to be so ****ing racist and generalize all the chinees people for not giving her a refil lol

I was so pissed for about 10 minutes i wanted to punch her lol.

What you think?

Last edited by AMG_POWER; 02-06-2006 at 07:39 PM.
AMG_POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #2
Gamite

well, I dunno if she was racist, but I bet u if they were both black or both pakastinian or something, I bet she would have the same reaction towards them too.

You hear it a lot, but meh, whatcha gonna do? You yourself know better than to suddenly put a label on someone. Teach the people you can influence (your kid) to not be like that.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:21 PM   #3
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

that was typically ingnorant.
Old saying " the weak prey on the weaker "
sad
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Gamite

or rather, the ignorant prey on the innocent.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:24 PM   #5
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

^^^ yes that is the better one of the 2!
very well put!
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:36 PM   #6
ara325
holy old school...

many people are ignorant in general, i find, but then sometimes i think i care too much, anyways, i think people generalize because they're:

-too ignorant to know better

-have no respect for people and target them personally with racial slurs and/or labels as a means to vent, oblivious to the fact that at the same time they themselves are being stereotypical (of say, an ignorant person)

-what else can be said about someone embarassing themselves over a 1.29 drink at KFC! who's lucky enough to live in a country like Canada ...ok now my blood's starting to boil...if you (complaining biatch) don't like it, go back home and see if...actually just go back home!*wave

To Gamite's point, the worst part of all this is that the kid learns from mom/dad and will porabably be shaped that way...now THAT'S a shame!

ethirty

Last edited by ara325; 02-06-2006 at 06:40 PM.
ara325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:38 PM   #7
Mitch555
Retired MaXmember!

How do you know she was Iranian? If you don't know what her nationality is then say she was a Middle Eastern woman instead of trying to guess at her nationality and giving Iranians a bad name. Do you have some sort of hatred towards Iranians to think that she was one right off the bat?

MY ENGINE SWAP: HERE!

Life Is A Tough Teacher, It Gives You The Test Then The Lesson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
just do it once, do it right.
Mitch555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:44 PM   #8
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Some people are just ignorant. Then again, i try not to judge people too hard, i've said some horrible things when im pissed off. Way to go on not agreeing with her though, people always do that to me, rant about shit. I wont agree with you just cause you're standing next to me, just because we're in the same situation doesn't mean i take the same perspective on it.

racism sucks! (except with cars. bmw = aryan gods)

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:51 PM   #9
STALKER
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to STALKER
Im Iranian, seriously man, how do you know she was, hell I can't tell 3/4 off the time.

2008 AW/FR E90 M3
//RAC RG63//Volk TE37//AP Racing BBK//Akrapovic Exhaust//Dinan SW//Dinan Intake//JRZ RS1 Coilovers//Dinan Monoball Control Arm Bearings//VRS Diffuser//
STALKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:51 PM   #10
///MAC
Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro

wow, this world is just a mess, we need to learn to calm down and relax.. this is nuts...
///MAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:53 PM   #11
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
Everyone is racist deep down..its in our genetic makeup to dislike other breeds.Anyone who claims different is full of it.I guess the trick is just keeping your mouth shut at times and deal with them the same as you would someone of your own race
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 06:53 PM   #12
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
mike i think that's a great point, so much of it isn't even racism, its just people who are so uptight about everything. I hate to sound like my mother, but "relax, you'll live longer"

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:14 PM   #13
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
I see shit like this happen almost everyday, back in the day when I took the TTC, some chinese women was talking shit about black people, she was speaking cantonese so no one understand her but I was listening in, I got so pissed off that I wanted to bitch slap her on the bus

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:20 PM   #14
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
people are more greedy and get more offended these day....people suck.

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 07:30 PM   #15
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Crazy consumer mentality......Customers are not always right!
I get why ppl get so worked up over things and wanna see the manager, I think its childish to jump up and down to get wat you want, cus in the rear causes that it works, the manager just does it to shut the person up. But then that sets a bad example to others, then more ppl jump up and down trying to see what they can get.

Stupid customers these days.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: