Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-18-2006, 08:19 PM   #16
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
yet you spent money to rice out your BMWs.
Elaborate how my e30/e28 were riced out?
The only thing that was misleading was when I placed the M badge on my e28 which i took off shortly after.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual- Modded
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'91 BMW 850i J Spec Modded
'88 BMW 635CSi Lowered
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig WILD RIDE
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #17
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
why would you take it off? +30rwhp

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 09:36 PM   #18
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwm5lover
Elaborate how my e30/e28 were riced out?
The only thing that was misleading was when I placed the M badge on my e28 which i took off shortly after.
You took M badge off E28 shortly after? suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

I believe your E30 had an M badge too.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #19
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
wow. who gives a shit. M badge or not. there are so many cars that aren't motorsport made that would spank them. look at nelson's car. him vs a m3? cmon

the fact that your stating that the car is something that in reality it isn't, fine, that's a little deceptive. but i dont think terry ever told someone that his car was a m3, its just for appearance. Should i not put clear tails on my e36 because that makes it look like a m3? or a european spec car? which it isn't, of course. yes, vlad, you have an m3. yes its very nice. its nicer than my car. but if me/anyone else who puts an m badge on their car (there isn't one on my car, that's not to say there never will be), but doesn't claim it to be an m3, who cares? If a stock m3/4 is really that much better than my 328i, it will show it on the street/track/dyno, and not by a little plastic emblem on the back.

but then again, mabye im wrong. that's just my opinion

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: