Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #46
spooner_dee
Has no idea whats goin on

Send a message via AIM to spooner_dee

Im not trying to step on anyones toes, im staying neutral here, but if you really want to make a difference for animals do as someone said already, donate to your local shelters and the spca

As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish I wish he'd go away.
spooner_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:29 AM   #47
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
ok A~G seriously, sorry man. i dont give a **** about animals, if that makes me a bad person, you can punch me at sharons.
hey!!! no punching at sharon's house or i'll be forced to call Chuck Norris.
Old 02-01-2006, 10:38 AM   #48
Soldo
6th Gear Member

PETA is gay, and A~G is even more gay for making a PUBLIC THREAD and telling people what they can and can't post!

Take your PETA crap elsewhere tree hugger, as was mentioned before, do research BEFORE you try to make a 'serious' post!!

And Propane.... i'd be careful with that, if that was my wife you were talking about, you teeth would be kissing a bat!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:24 AM   #49
EuroSpectacle
88iS

Send a message via MSN to EuroSpectacle
ive seen the video ok a KFC chicken Farm.. its actually about the abuse "staple" (for lack of a better term) meats go through, and it is actually horrible... these guys are in a pen just kicking chickens around, and i think when it was time to kill them for processing there were stepping on them and hitting them with poles and shit.. it is quite ****ed up.. but im pretty sure a sharp ass axe or cuttin utensil is more humane than what they do.
ever had chicken from anywhere with a broken bone.. thats cause that chicken got kicked down a flight of stairs before being cooked...

most intelligent thing ive ever read from spooner^^^^^^
EuroSpectacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:30 AM   #50
e36chick
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to e36chick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
PETA is gay, and A~G is even more gay for making a PUBLIC THREAD and telling people what they can and can't post!

Take your PETA crap elsewhere tree hugger, as was mentioned before, do research BEFORE you try to make a 'serious' post!!

And Propane.... i'd be careful with that, if that was my wife you were talking about, you teeth would be kissing a bat!
why is everyone attacking A~G if he agrees with PETA's beliefs? Isnt everyone entitled to their own opinion?

I personally wouldnt pay to join PETA because i think their behaviour is extreme at times. Although they do have good intentions...or did anyway when the organization had started...if the anti-peta fact sheet is to be believed, clearly there is corruption now.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:05 PM   #51
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
hey!!! no punching at sharon's house or i'll be forced to call Chuck Norris.
Quote:
Originally Posted by e36chick
PS: Justin is coming.
He's already coming

Quote:
you take offense to someone saying your wife is good looking?
im not gonna ask

EDIT:

sorry i should've clarified
This post:
Quote:
amg_power didn't your mother teach you how to share
was about his car, not his wife. sorry for this misunderstanding

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, graves

Last edited by propr'one; 02-01-2006 at 12:09 PM.
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 PM   #52
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:

how is he gay for making this thread?...do u know what being gay is?.....this is an offtopic thread....ne one is entitled to post whatever they want..hence it being "off topic" if you and everyone else have a problem with this thread...its simple dont post in it....this thread was made for those who wanted to support PETA not for idiots to talk shit on because it makes them feel superior doing it behind closed doors instead of in person...so take your shit talking elsewhere jerks.
*Luv_it* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #53
propr'one
op sucks cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luv_it*
how is he gay for making this thread?...do u know what being gay is?.....this is an offtopic thread....ne one is entitled to post whatever they want..hence it being "off topic" if you and everyone else have a problem with this thread...its simple dont post in it....this thread was made for those who wanted to support PETA not for idiots to talk shit on because it makes them feel superior doing it behind closed doors instead of in person...so take your shit talking elsewhere jerks.
i phink someone's vewwy angwyy

Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Old 02-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #54
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
i phink someone's vewwy angwyy

i was and now u made me laugh...jerk
Old 02-01-2006, 01:15 PM   #55
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MsAniTy
You need to STFU that is somebodys wife no matter what you say its still inapropriate.
Quote:
Let's see...

1. Vlad numerously posted pictures of his wife
2. Seeing how he did that, he obviously doesn't mind what anyone says
3. Seeing how he did that, he obviously doesn't care where else the picture ends up
2. Everyone else keep saying his wife is hot & want to see more pics
3. This is the internet
4. Calm down and stop making threats

out

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
BMW_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:27 PM   #56
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luv_it*
I think you missed the point in his post, read it again.

He was calling him gay because A~G didnt want to hear MIREK's posts that were anti-PETA. And what he was saying that if A~G wants to post something here, he better be ready that someone gonna have a different opinion about it.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:28 PM   #57
propr'one
op sucks cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
he better be ready that someone gonna have a different opinion about it.
exactly, this is a FORUM, not a place to poster up propaganda and not have it questionned. we discuss most everything people post on here, my posts dont generally look like
Quote:
You're right.

Old 02-01-2006, 01:31 PM   #58
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
I think you missed the point in his post, read it again.

He was calling him gay because A~G didnt want to hear MIREK's posts that were anti-PETA. And what he was saying that if A~G wants to post something here, he better be ready that someone gonna have a different opinion about it.
yeah but no one did it in a tasteful manner...they all decided to insult him first....and hes not disrespecting ne one by asking them to start a new thread hes just simply asking for those that dont agree with PETA to start a thread against it..this thread was made to support it...do u see what im getting at?
Old 02-01-2006, 01:33 PM   #59
propr'one
op sucks cock

danielle i see your point, but they posted that anti-peta stuff up before everyone started calling him names

Old 02-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #60
*Luv_it*
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
danielle i see your point, but they posted that anti-peta stuff up before everyone started calling him names
i see we're on a first name basis already..lol...but neways...ppl really need to learn how to form opinions on here without bashing someone else

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: