Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2006, 12:48 AM   #16
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455


**** you preaching your bullshit radical beliefs, when you bring up a topic like this you will have people opposing it, especially a joke like PETA.

Try reading that website before you ****ing say shit, PETA is a joke. Google Anti-Peta.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:52 AM   #17
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
**** you preaching your bullshit radical beliefs, when you bring up a topic like this you will have people opposing it, especially a joke like PETA.

Try reading that website before you ****ing say shit, PETA is a joke. Google Anti-Peta.

if you appose it.. start your own thread. if you had bothered READING the first one...you would have realized i'm not here to impose any radical beliefs...

you're a real fuken tool. ppl like you are the problem in society.
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:53 AM   #18
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null
While peta's intentions may be good in theory, their ways of handling things are not. Peta can be classified as a terrorist organization and IS in many ways, I can see their HQ from the building I work in and it makes me sick.

in a seperate thread... state the ways in which they're a 'terrorist organization'...
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:55 AM   #19
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
if you appose it.. start your own thread. if you had bothered READING the first one...you would have realized i'm not here to impose any radical beliefs...

you're a real fuken tool. ppl like you are the problem in society.
That's right, The problem with society is people that question what they are being preached. What a better world we would live in if everyone believed what they were told.

If you want a REAL charity that helps animals, donate to the SPCA, or an Animal Shelter.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:55 AM   #20
Null
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Virginia
Posts: 158
Send a message via AIM to Null
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
in a seperate thread... state the ways in which they're a 'terrorist organization'...
I can do that...
__________________
Null is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:56 AM   #21
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Null
I can do that...
Thanks
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 AM   #22
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
That's right, The problem with society is people that question what they are being preached. What a better world we would live in if everyone believed what they were told.

If you want a REAL charity that helps animals, donate to the SPCA, or an Animal Shelter.
Why start a new thread, this thread is the relevant one.

Supporting Terrorism.

- PETA has contributed thousands of dollars to known activist extremists. Most of these extremist were involved in either ALF or ELF, two organizations under FBI watch. The FBI is monitoring these organizations for acts of terrorism in the United States. These acts include arson, bombings, cutting the brake lines on fishery trucks, breaking and entering, destruction of government and organizational research laboratories and murder. ALF, in one statement, has admitted to over 100 acts of terrorism, all in the name of animal rights and the economy.

- PETA has given over $45,000 to the defense of Rodney Coronado, an ALF member convicted of a firebombing at Michigan State University. During this criminal act of arson, Rodney Coronado stole documents and had them sent to a PETA member, the sending of these packages was prearranged by the president of PETA, herself. One of the packages was intercepted by the FBI.
Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, during his last meal, decided to not eat meat. PETA’s response to this was given by Bruce Friedrich, when he told reporters “Mr. McVeigh’s decision to go vegetarian groups him with some of the world’s greatest visionaries."

- PETA published a pamphlet entitled "Activism and the law", that offers advice on burning laboratory buildings. This same pamphlet states "there is a higher law than that written by those who subjugate the helpless", it states that the use of illegal actions may be unpopular, but "no struggle against exploitation has been won without them."

- PETA contributed $27,000 to the legal defense of Roger Troen for burglary and arson at the University of Oregon in 1986. In 1989, PETA informed its members of the payment.

- PETA's 1988 Form 990. PETA contributed $7,500 to the legal defense of Fran Stephanie Trutt, convicted of possessing pipe bombs and prosecuted for the attempted murder of the president of a medical laboratory.

- PETA's 2001 Form 990. PETA payed lawyer fees for animal rights criminals involving the North American Earth Liberation Front, an FBI-declared domestic terrorist organization.
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 12:58 AM   #23
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Mirek... I dont know you... but I have respect enough to stop myself from arguing any further.

If you're so apposed... fine. You've made your point. Just move on. If you're still not happy, stop shit-disturbing this thread and make a seperate one.

Thanks
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:00 AM   #24
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
Why start a new thread, this thread is the relevant one.

Supporting Terrorism.

- PETA has contributed thousands of dollars to known activist extremists. Most of these extremist were involved in either ALF or ELF, two organizations under FBI watch. The FBI is monitoring these organizations for acts of terrorism in the United States. These acts include arson, bombings, cutting the brake lines on fishery trucks, breaking and entering, destruction of government and organizational research laboratories and murder. ALF, in one statement, has admitted to over 100 acts of terrorism, all in the name of animal rights and the economy.

- PETA has given over $45,000 to the defense of Rodney Coronado, an ALF member convicted of a firebombing at Michigan State University. During this criminal act of arson, Rodney Coronado stole documents and had them sent to a PETA member, the sending of these packages was prearranged by the president of PETA, herself. One of the packages was intercepted by the FBI.
Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, during his last meal, decided to not eat meat. PETA’s response to this was given by Bruce Friedrich, when he told reporters “Mr. McVeigh’s decision to go vegetarian groups him with some of the world’s greatest visionaries."

- PETA published a pamphlet entitled "Activism and the law", that offers advice on burning laboratory buildings. This same pamphlet states "there is a higher law than that written by those who subjugate the helpless", it states that the use of illegal actions may be unpopular, but "no struggle against exploitation has been won without them."

- PETA contributed $27,000 to the legal defense of Roger Troen for burglary and arson at the University of Oregon in 1986. In 1989, PETA informed its members of the payment.

- PETA's 1988 Form 990. PETA contributed $7,500 to the legal defense of Fran Stephanie Trutt, convicted of possessing pipe bombs and prosecuted for the attempted murder of the president of a medical laboratory.

- PETA's 2001 Form 990. PETA payed lawyer fees for animal rights criminals involving the North American Earth Liberation Front, an FBI-declared domestic terrorist organization.

in rebuttle, I'd like everyone to check out WWW.PETA.COM
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:01 AM   #25
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
Mirek... I dont know you... but I have respect enough to stop myself from arguing any further.
What does respect have to do with anything? You posted a topic on a forum, which is used for discussions, so we're discussing, why would I have to start a new thread to discuss the same topic?

You wont lose face if you admit you were wrong now.. You just weren't educated, that's ok, you've just been schooled
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:05 AM   #26
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
What does respect have to do with anything? You posted a topic on a forum, which is used for discussions, so we're discussing, why would I have to start a new thread to discuss the same topic?

You wont lose face if you admit you were wrong now.. You just weren't educated, that's ok, you've just been schooled
you keep thinking that.

Sad too see ppl like you coming on here and thinking they've 'schooled' somone. if it makes you sleep better at night.. so be it.

I just don't feel like debating right now... my whole life revolves around proving people wrong for the most part. (I work for Revenue Canada) ... then again you probably have a terrorist theory about the CRA aswell no?


grow up.
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:08 AM   #27
mkgino
6th Gear Member
 
mkgino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,685
DONT YOU WORK IN THE MEAT DEPARTMENT IN LOBLAWS?????????????? LMAO
__________________
mkgino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:11 AM   #28
A~G
Car Payment Free
 
A~G's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 7,581
Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkgino
DONT YOU WORK IN THE MEAT DEPARTMENT IN LOBLAWS?????????????? LMAO
That was ironic eh? ... dont work there anymore... (found a REAL job) ha.
__________________



A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:24 AM   #29
Ital_325i
Lost in a world of Chaos
 
Ital_325i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Burlington
Posts: 2,002
I dont know why everyones shitting on this thread. If you have expressed your difference in opinion, then leave it at that, no need to get in a pissing match over the world wide inter-web. So ladies, stop PMSing and just chill.

Yes its Off Topic, but lets be civilized. Why is everyone up on the personal attacks?
Ital_325i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:31 AM   #30
mirek
6th Gear Member
 
mirek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,455
Quote:
Originally Posted by A~G
you keep thinking that.

Sad too see ppl like you coming on here and thinking they've 'schooled' somone. if it makes you sleep better at night.. so be it.

I just don't feel like debating right now... my whole life revolves around proving people wrong for the most part. (I work for Revenue Canada) ... then again you probably have a terrorist theory about the CRA aswell no?


grow up.
a real job eh? sorting income tax submissions? give me a break.... and why do you feel you have to post that you work for revenue canada in every thread? feel inadequate? whatever, i'm off your back, you just annoy the **** out of me.. you can continue to eat your veggies and protest animal cruelty..
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015