Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-26-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
about the cabby that got killed.

Nick P was broadcasting the news to me as I sat in my office and masturbate.

he brought up a good point of view, the cops are focus on this street racing jibberish cause they can't do jack shit while people are getting shot and robbed. I used to street race a lot, and I stopped cause I came pretty closed of going to jail, but this is stupid, in CityTV, they just stated that they are focusing on modified vehicles.

1) those guys weren't driving modified vehicles yet they still race, give any cars to a stupid driver, he'll kill someone, hell, I see cops race each others.

2) 30 ppl died due to street racing since 1999??? my ass, 30 ppl died due to careless driving, speeding on public roads isn't street racing, if so, 99% of population are street racers, and what about gang violence, how many people died since 2005???? more than 50?

3) targeting ppl going to track, wat a jiberroni that is, that is pure donkey shit, I was furious when those donkey ****ers set a trap on the way to Cayuga and ppl who went with me got tickets. We go racing legally and yet we get fubar'd?????

I hate to say this, it makes me sound like a horrible person, but I hope one of those officers get shot by those gangs, then they'll realize their REAL problem in Toronto.

and another thing, I'm curious here, I don't know that road at all, if the cabby was to make a left turn at that intersection, can he see the incoming traffic?

I say let's start e-mail CityTV and get 'em to recognize this shit, "hey, let's blame EA for this crap, let's all sue the company".
Old 01-26-2006, 06:56 PM   #2
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadChigga
Nick P was broadcasting the news to me as I sat in my office and masturbate.

he brought up a good point of view, the cops are focus on this street racing jibberish cause they can't do jack shit while people are getting shot and robbed. I used to street race a lot, and I stopped cause I came pretty closed of going to jail, but this is stupid, in CityTV, they just stated that they are focusing on modified vehicles.

1) those guys weren't driving modified vehicles yet they still race, give any cars to a stupid driver, he'll kill someone, hell, I see cops race each others.

2) 30 ppl died due to street racing since 1999??? my ass, 30 ppl died due to careless driving, speeding on public roads isn't street racing, if so, 99% of population are street racers, and what about gang violence, how many people died since 2005???? more than 50?

3) targeting ppl going to track, wat a jiberroni that is, that is pure donkey shit, I was furious when those donkey ****ers set a trap on the way to Cayuga and ppl who went with me got tickets. We go racing legally and yet we get fubar'd?????

I hate to say this, it makes me sound like a horrible person, but I hope one of those officers get shot by those gangs, then they'll realize their REAL problem in Toronto.

and another thing, I'm curious here, I don't know that road at all, if the cabby was to make a left turn at that intersection, can he see the incoming traffic?

I say let's start e-mail CityTV and get 'em to recognize this shit, "hey, let's blame EA for this crap, let's all sue the company".

The worst part is the guys that have the most modified cars are usually the ones that drive the safest, since they don't want to damage anything.

It's the dumbass parents to blame. No respect for others.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 06:57 PM   #3
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe
The worst part is the guys that have the most modified cars are usually the ones that drive the safest, since they don't want to damage anything.

It's the dumbass parents to blame. No respect for others.

Why would you blame a pearents?
Old 01-26-2006, 06:58 PM   #4
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
TheMadChigga sounds off!! i agree tho it pisses me off wen they police and the media make it sound like alll kids who drive modded cars are careless wreckless drivers. ****in pricks
Old 01-26-2006, 06:59 PM   #5
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
If you are going to write a proposal/complaint to CityTV, then draft something a little more professional up, everyone can provide their input, then you can send it off via snail mail, along with an e-mail copy.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:02 PM   #6
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Dunno i'd rather wanna see goverment and police to focus on gun violence then on street racing.
Old 01-26-2006, 07:03 PM   #7
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
how about each of us send a mail? its one thing to send half decent mail, but its another when we have 2000 flooding in.

I don't encourage street racing, and there's no way to kill it, but I sure as hell don't want cops to ruin my summer when I just want to cruise ON TOP of hearing people getting shot and robbed.

have we turned into Americans?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:06 PM   #8
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG_POWER
Why would you blame a pearents?
Actually, now that I have read the article, it's the cab drivers fault. He made a left hand turn in front of the two cars.

I heard from a friend that the driver was 15, no license, that's why I figured it was the parents fault. They should definately not blame the game, and they should focus on gang-related and gun violence.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:10 PM   #9
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Quote:
Actually, now that I have read the article, it's the cab drivers fault. He made a left hand turn in front of the two cars.

I heard from a friend that the driver was 15, no license, that's why I figured it was the parents fault. They should definately not blame the game, and they should focus on gang-related and gun violence.

Oh if he was 15 yeah then maybe blame pearents, but agian what if he stole the car?

Still even if he made illegal turn if they were going normal speed he wouldnt die, we are talking human life here...
Old 01-26-2006, 07:19 PM   #10
Justin e36
---

Send a message via ICQ to Justin e36 Send a message via AIM to Justin e36 Send a message via Yahoo to Justin e36
Quote:
how about each of us send a mail? its one thing to send half decent mail, but its another when we have 2000 flooding in.

I don't encourage street racing, and there's no way to kill it, but I sure as hell don't want cops to ruin my summer when I just want to cruise ON TOP of hearing people getting shot and robbed.

have we turned into Americans?
a bunch of poorly written emails will not be taken seriously. this is a news station - you are getting their attention to create a news item. they are not the ones who can change the government or police views on this, if you want to do something to that effect then mass mailing the government, or police will be more suitable.
Justin e36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:33 PM   #11
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Send a message via AIM to BlitzSix Send a message via MSN to BlitzSix
Quote:

Why don't you do some research before making retarded statements like this about a dead man. Jari in the other thread specifically stated that there is a hill there that makes it almost a blind turn. So he probably couldn't see them. Even if it was a normal street still it's hard to judge when people are going 3-4 times the speedlimit. Yeah I'm sure it's all his fault not these ****wads who were racing on a 2 lane street downtown. Way to be an asshole.
BlitzSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:34 PM   #12
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Quote:

I agree with that stuff, especially #1. These guys had stock cars now all of a sudden they're gonna focus on modded ones. Yes nice logic there... idiots.
Old 01-26-2006, 08:37 PM   #13
sirex
King Sirex

its a really bad intersection... if they were going 90km hour i bet this would have still happened..

Last edited by sirex; 01-26-2006 at 08:39 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:38 PM   #14
BlitzSix
6 Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
its a really bad intersection.. I think its the cities fault not the drivers.

I dont know how they deteremined the speed of the racers but i bet even at 100 kh/h this woul dhave happened.
I hope I'm reading this wrong but are you saying the city is more at fault than these idiots who were street racing ?
Old 01-26-2006, 08:39 PM   #15
Primus
super blinger

nothing pisses me off more then taking an hour and 40 bucks in gas to drive up to cayuga to "legally race" only to have the MTO there to stick it in my ass, like **** no wonder theres street racing, cuz the track is just as much heat score now
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: