Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-24-2006, 03:15 PM   #46
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

jstallin, u say dont take it to seriously and BLAH BLAH BLAH, but if im not to far off to guess, Ur still talking about the same issue like a little girl crying for a lolipop!

man u are being a little hippocritical, now u r arguing something that you didnt vote for, now that is called very intellectual...hahahahaha i hope u run for office!!

ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
go to a REal debate forum, then u wont have to hear us girls and titheads and stuff like that, make u get ur panties all wet and tangled.

u r so losing ur hair over these " debates " hahahahahahahahahahahahah
wat a loser, and such a hippocrit
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 03:27 PM   #47
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR!
jstallin, u say dont take it to seriously and BLAH BLAH BLAH, but
NGLSH PLZ KTHX!

Does anything click in that fake breast you call a head ???
Old 01-24-2006, 03:39 PM   #48
sirex
King Sirex

wow lonevr that was one of the most difficult posts I have ever read in my life. Spellcheck?

The only argument coming out of anyone in this thread is out of you and 2 other board members chanting the same verbal diarhea:

"I have an opinion hear me roar"

Everyone is still waiting to read what you have to say about how the conservatives are going to destroy this nation and how Canada is going to be flipped up side down..

No, Im not happy the conservatives won, and neither is Jstallin (or was that chromius e30? doesn't matter ) just as he said previously but to sit around and hear a bunch of misinformed kiddies talking about how this world is going to come to an end because harper has a minority government seems stupid to me.

Stop sucking on Michael Moores fat flacid penis and read a dictionary or an encyclopedia and learn how the Canadian government really works.

Last edited by sirex; 01-24-2006 at 03:46 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 06:10 PM   #49
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
newsflash: WHO THE **** CARES WHAT MICHEAL MOORE THINKS

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black, ohlins, pazzo, cat delete, vance hines csone, YEC racing tune
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 06:14 PM   #50
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Well hi there dickhead ..ooppss sirex, i c u took a page out of jstaliins book. Now its ok for u guys to state ur opinion about a kiddy like ( 43 years old ). i know quite a bit about canadian polotics, so u can take ur sour ass and complain else where, and i dont like your opinion just like you guys dont like ours sooooooo, ur a tithead, and everything that comes out of your mouth is diarhea to me too, THanks have a good day.

C now wasn t easy, and for someone who spells perfectly u still were able to read my diahrea very well.
Great!!! Good for you, now u are xtra talented!!

U guys complain i talk about nothing, hhhmmm, u guys are doin the same, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wow, i love forum debates, adn love mr and mrs nowit alls like u guys!!!!
Old 01-24-2006, 06:16 PM   #51
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
NGLSH PLZ KTHX!

Does anything click in that fake breast you call a head ???

hahahahahaha ur funny for an idiot, and u say dont take this seriously.
Oh well, im having a blast listening to the " Opinions " shared here, and if you dont like mine, dont read.

There that should be easy enough for u, ok pumpkin!!
Old 01-24-2006, 07:33 PM   #52
sirex
King Sirex

Dude what the hell are you talking about... Neither of us has made an argument to prove that we are know it alls... We've been waiting for you to say something moderately usefull to this "forum debate" and all you have done is cry like a little baby about how you dont need to express why you have the opinion that you do..

That is retarded.. For a 43 year old man you should know quite easily by now an opinion without anything else behind is completely moronic.

Yes this is the internet, by why do I care that you have some stupid opinion... Whats the point of posting your stupid opinion if you dont plan to tell people why you feel that way?? I thought the whole reason behind debate and telling others your opinion is too get them too see the light from your angle....otherwise its just a waste of breath.

But I guess your just wasting your breath, nothing you say will make any of us care since well you act like a 2 year old..

Honda sucks... why?.... I dont know they just suck.... umm alright.... Yeah I have an opinion ROOOOOOARRRRRR...... so BMW is better?.... yeah BMW rocks.... why does it rock??
I dont know, it just does. Its my opinion thats why it rocks.

Thats cool you have an opinion but in other words, you're just an uneducated fool that spews words out there to fill in the airtime and truly has no logic, or idea what he is talking about or why...

I hope you didnt vote.

Last edited by sirex; 01-24-2006 at 07:40 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 08:07 PM   #53
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Well i see that u obviously didnt read the beginning of all this, so its easy for you to call me retarded and so on. My opinion was slightly stated and then i decided to tell certain ppl that attitude in their posts and talking down was stupid, and began talking the same way back to them. So if you feel better thinking that I dont know what im saying, because i decided not to explain myself than good for you, now here u are thinking you actually are making any sense trying to say moronic things like, im uneducated and so on.
Who has brought about most of our debt, who has kept us out of deficet, who was it that refused to release the info on who was funding his campaign. That is the bullshit that comes with all politcians, but the conservatives have great points, but i dont see them being good for us based on the past Conservative leaders. Now from what i think in my " OPINION " they will only add to our debt and the next time around or maybe even with the same PM money will come out of our pocket to make up for their **** ups.
I really hope that I am wrong.
So keep your opinion to yourself, and dont listen to mine, if its that much of a problem for an intellectual like yourself.
And make it a habit of reading the whole story from start to finish.

THanks and Fuk You very Much!!
Old 01-24-2006, 08:13 PM   #54
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Talk about a clash between two ego's on the net.

King Sirex vs. The LoneVR Master-debater.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:38 PM   #55
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proliphic
Again with trying to instigate a situation with someone..

where do you get off thinking he OWES you an explanation of his opinion ?? he dont like the cons and thats that.. if everyone liked the same party there would be no need to vote so stalin lay off..
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:47 PM   #56
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
wow lonevr that was one of the most difficult posts I have ever read in my life. Spellcheck?

The only argument coming out of anyone in this thread is out of you and 2 other board members chanting the same verbal diarhea:

"I have an opinion hear me roar"

Everyone is still waiting to read what you have to say about how the conservatives are going to destroy this nation and how Canada is going to be flipped up side down..

No, Im not happy the conservatives won, and neither is Jstallin (or was that chromius e30? doesn't matter ) just as he said previously but to sit around and hear a bunch of misinformed kiddies talking about how this world is going to come to an end because harper has a minority government seems stupid to me.

Stop sucking on Michael Moores fat flacid penis and read a dictionary or an encyclopedia and learn how the Canadian government really works.

you obviously missed out on the first few posts of this thread

this all started after i simply stated my opinion and your buddy Jstallin decided to insult me for no apparent reason which showed me what kind of a person he is

after dealing with someone who is as immature as 6 year old why should i post the reasoning behind my opinion, he obviously doesn't care

we all voted for different parties and for different reasons, and that's that! we all have different opinions as to what the cons, liberals, ndp will do or won't do and why this or that is good or bad which is fine.... we are all entitled to our opinion on this forum and have the right to share that opinion without being insulted by someone
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 09:59 PM   #57
chromius
6th Gear Member

Just for the benefit of others that might read this, and might want to know the answers to your above questions.

Quote:
Who has brought about most of our debt
The Liberal government under the leadership of Trudeau. In which he holds one of the records for one of the highest debt increases in Canadian history. During his term debt increased by a record 1200%, and deficit increased exponentially. The Mulroney conservatives were left with this when Trudeau left office. The Mulroney government actually laid the framework to eliminate the debt, and actually began to lower the deficit. As such the Chretien Liberals used much of this framework to cut the deficit.

Quote:
who has kept us out of deficet
Cut payments to the provinces, High taxes, Decreased funding to social programs such as healthcare. And these are just to name a few of the reasons we were kept out of deficit. It sure wasn't good fiscal policies on behalf of the liberals.

Last edited by chromius; 01-24-2006 at 10:02 PM.
chromius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #58
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed
2nd that
Old 01-24-2006, 11:22 PM   #59
mkgino
6th Gear Member

http://whatelection.ytmnd.com/