Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:05 AM   #16
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3speed
my opinion is my opinion, dont need to back it up with anything especially for an immature idiot like yourself
No, you stated that the cons will 'change the country dramatically' and I simply asked how. Shit, if your brain can't process this simple request then I'd hate to see how you function in life. That's what debate is about, questions and answers, unfortunately you appear to have neither.

I wasn't insulting you, just asking for your rationale. I'm interested to know other peoples pov & how why they think that way.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #17
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
No, you stated that the cons will 'change the country dramatically' and I simply asked how. Shit, if your brain can't process this simple request then I'd hate to see how you function in life. That's what debate is about, questions and answers, unfortunately you appear to have neither.

I wasn't insulting you, just asking for your rationale. I'm interested to know other peoples pov & how why they think that way.

i was more than happy to post my rationale but you decided to start with the insults, why should i bother stating anymore of my opinions if you're just going to shut them down and criticize them, forget it, just because you don't agree with other people's opinions doesn't give you the right to insult them!

you weren't insulting me??? "uninformed titheads" ??? what is that then? a love message? c'mon man think before you post! seriosuly

yea my brain doesn't porcess information for immature kids like you

Last edited by M3speed; 01-24-2006 at 11:14 AM.
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:12 AM   #18
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:

Your vocabulary is quite shit for a " debater "!
i wonder how u deal with everyday talk to someone who is superior to you if you like to speak about someones daily functions and the capability of their brain!
wow i dont think that the simple fact that your an idiot and no one wants to debate you for that simple fact isnt evident to a smart intellectual like your self.....hahahahahahha man u r so lonely!!!

here let me help you with that
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:12 AM   #19
chromius
6th Gear Member

The only problem is that Mr Moore's comments are Liberal spin's on the actual facts, and they are nowhere near being true or factual.

jstalin is right, the majority of people are not properly informed of the actual issues, and comments like Micheal Moore's liberal propoganda don't exactly help the situation.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:15 AM   #20
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30
The only problem is that Mr Moore's comments are Liberal spin's on the actual facts, and they are nowhere near being true or factual.

jstalin is right, the majority of people are not properly informed of the actual issues, and comments like Micheal Moore's liberal propoganda don't exactly help the situation.
you know u are prob right, but it doesnt take away the cons bad side
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 11:30 AM   #21
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by chromius_e30

jstalin is right
lonervR, shouldn't you be working on your website, "43 things to do with your sex organs that they weren't designed for"?

To the two who go their panties in a bunch over my original comment about uninformed titheads, well, you've got much bigger issues in life if you take an unaddressed comment from a faceless web jockey to heart.

Quote:
i was more than happy to post my rationale but you decided to start with the insults, why should i bother stating anymore of my opinions if you're just going to shut them down and criticize them, forget it, just because you don't agree with other people's opinions doesn't give you the right to insult them!
No, you weren't.

Quote:
you weren't insulting me??? "uninformed titheads" ??? what is that then? a love message? c'mon man think before you post! seriosuly
See above comment. I wasn't referring specifically to you (although I may as well have been). Again, don't take these things so serious, I sure don't. I use these terms to describe everyone. Quit being so PC and stick to the topic at hand: how will the conservatives change the country 'dramatically'.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #22
chromius
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLoneVR!
you know u are prob right, but it doesnt take away the cons bad side
Well that's all perspective I suppose.

There was one issue with the conservatives I found them lacking on, but it wasn't a significant enough issue to warrent a change in vote.
Old 01-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #23
dropped_E30
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Again, don't take these things so serious, I sure don't.
YET

Quote:
Quit being so PC and stick to the topic at hand: how will the conservatives change the country 'dramatically'.
why are you taking m3speed's comment so seriously? this is not a political forum where you must back your opinion with stats and figures and past precedents. this is the OFF-TOPIC section on a BMW forum. if you want educated, formal opinions on politics, search somewhere else
dropped_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:20 PM   #24
M3speed
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30

why are you taking m3speed's comment so seriously? this is not a political forum where you must back your opinion with stats and figures and past precedents. this is the OFF-TOPIC section on a BMW forum. if you want educated, formal opinions on politics, search somewhere else
thank you
M3speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:29 PM   #25
digiital
5th Gear Member

Two rules in life.

Never talk with friends/Forums about Religion and Politics.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
Mark Twain
digiital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:30 PM   #26
Proliphic
Trying to stay on 4wheels

Send a message via MSN to Proliphic
Jstalin = Master-Debater

and all round shit disturber,, nothing more nothing less.. 95% of all his posts are just set to get people riled up and to start 'debates'
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

Black/Silver 2000 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)
Proliphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:31 PM   #27
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
YET

Relax, I was just asking the guy what he meant about changing the country dramatically. I didn't exactly expect an academic answer. Quit with the seriousness girls.
Old 01-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #28
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proliphic
Jstalin = Master-Debater

and all round shit disturber,, nothing more nothing less.. 95% of all his posts are just set to get people riled up and to start 'debates'
You don't discuss politics, you debate them. Few people on a bimmer board will share my political ideologies, but that's cool.

I still like to hear other peoples opinions, no matter how much I disagree, not trying to start shit.

Now quit being a titwank and answer my question m3speed
Old 01-24-2006, 12:40 PM   #29
Proliphic

almost every thread ive seen you post in your posts are trying to get people into an argument or just pissed off with your bs posts and namecalling and picking apart all of the posts.. if you have an opinion of your own JStalin (meaning one you didnt google) then state it and move on if not **** off and let poeple chat in peace.. as someone stated this is not a political forum for formal debates.. go find one and then see how "politically educated" you are they will just laugh you off the board.
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)
Proliphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:43 PM   #30
Proliphic

Quote:
quit being a titwank and answer my question m3speed
Again with trying to instigate a situation with someone..

where do you get off thinking he OWES you an explanation of his opinion ?? he dont like the cons and thats that.. if everyone liked the same party there would be no need to vote so stalin lay off..
Motronix CAI
(Magic Fairy Dust )
Strut Brace
APEX Sport Springs
18" M3 CSL look-a-like's
Clear Corners All Around
6000K HID's
Thinline Angel Eyes

8000K HID's
Clear Signals
(More to come)