Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-22-2006, 11:41 PM   #46
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavaria
well from a religouse point of view, it keeps u in relationship with god, thats how i see it, and if ur persistant the bond gets harder to break, thats why its 5 times.....
Good point... well.. to each his own.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 11:47 PM   #47
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria Send a message via Yahoo to Bavaria
yea i guess so
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 04:23 PM   #48
erikIS
bigcock

Religion is bullshit.

Im a so called Roman Catholic polack.. i see life as a thing of science. Revolutionized and prospered. Reproduction in both animals, humans, ecosystems of every kind is the form of science.. There isn't an allah, god, hokey pokey that puts you on this earth, or formed anything. It all comes together itself.

Religion is a hope, for those that are weak and seek a mentor. Its not a bad thing. Some people really need it....

Church is a crock of shit. You have your god apointed priest pedophiles?? Sorry, i don't like standing, kneeling, and listening to an individual that dedicates his whole life to "god"... infact, polish church is just a fashion show anyway.. people come to show off really.

When you die, you go into an eternal sleep. Tonight when you pass out, you won't know when, you won't know how. But you will wake up 9 hours later (hopefully) and start a new day. Cherrish that people. And live your life like its your last day.. because its short. (okay thats depressing.)

Cheers

PS- Allah is related to Osama bin laden.. i saw hten at whisky go go yesterday.

Last edited by erikIS; 01-23-2006 at 04:28 PM.
erikIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 05:20 PM   #49
Gullwing
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Gullwing Send a message via Yahoo to Gullwing
If anyone wants proof that God exists, study quantum mechanics ( quantum physics ).

In summary, quantum physics is based on probabilities because it is simply impossible to measure and predict the path of a small particle. All notions of causality are shattered. And and accuracy of more than 95% proabability is impossible, just impossible to achieve.

The results are pure chaos. Yet, from this pure chaos we have very organized laws of physics and motions of planets ..etc.

I cannot really explain my point here, so if you are interested, look up the famous :electron goes through both slits experiment. I recomment the Feynman lectures on physics.
Old 01-23-2006, 05:23 PM   #50
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikIS
Religion is bullshit.

Cheers

show Some respect.....no one is going to give u shit in calling religion bullshit, but what u said was stupid!

ur village called, they want their local idiot back!
Old 01-23-2006, 05:43 PM   #51
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Quote:
Religion is bullshit.

Im a so called Roman Catholic polack.. i see life as a thing of science. Revolutionized and prospered. Reproduction in both animals, humans, ecosystems of every kind is the form of science.. There isn't an allah, god, hokey pokey that puts you on this earth, or formed anything. It all comes together itself.

Religion is a hope, for those that are weak and seek a mentor. Its not a bad thing. Some people really need it....

Church is a crock of shit. You have your god apointed priest pedophiles?? Sorry, i don't like standing, kneeling, and listening to an individual that dedicates his whole life to "god"... infact, polish church is just a fashion show anyway.. people come to show off really.

When you die, you go into an eternal sleep. Tonight when you pass out, you won't know when, you won't know how. But you will wake up 9 hours later (hopefully) and start a new day. Cherrish that people. And live your life like its your last day.. because its short. (okay thats depressing.)

Cheers

call religion whatever you want... thats fine.

But direct hits at ppl's religions (allah is related to osama bin laden) is just pure stupidity.

grow up dude, express your point on things but don't degrade others.

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #52
erikIS
bigcock

Listen, we know they are tight. Thats all im saying, okay??

"A smiling bin Laden goes on to say that the World Trade Centre's twin towers were a "legitimate target" and the pilots who hijacked the planes were "blessed by Allah".

Thanks
Old 01-23-2006, 06:02 PM   #53
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

i would like you to say that to a muslims face!
and see what happens later.......
edit ur words! have some dignity
Old 01-23-2006, 06:07 PM   #54
erikIS
bigcock

ROFL!

You think i care?, **** you.

Here, Read this http://www.santabarbarasheriff.com/islam_photos.htm ... Talk about village
idiots!

Stupid people!

Last edited by erikIS; 01-23-2006 at 06:13 PM.
Old 01-23-2006, 06:16 PM   #55
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

ok, so ur showing me extremist shias? frig, there are extremists everything in this world, there are probably extremests BMW fans on here!
**** Islam? thats great...... u sound like the 17 year old that watches CNN all day! way to go moron!
Old 01-23-2006, 06:45 PM   #56
jeffrie
Addict

Kinda reminds me of Justine36's post about how people with some religious beleif generaly are simply more positive and pleasent to deal/talk with.

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 06:48 PM   #57
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Quote:
ROFL!

You think i care?, **** you.

Here, Read this http://www.santabarbarasheriff.com/islam_photos.htm ... Talk about village
idiots!

Stupid people!

what happened to "**** islam" eh?
edit all you want....we know ur a racist homo
Old 01-23-2006, 07:06 PM   #58
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

A lot of people who posted on here are some form of Catholic. From what I have seen over time (have not conducted any serious research) Catholicism is just like other denominations of Christianity...traditional or religious. These traditions (going to church only on Xmas and Easter, confession, only going to church on a specific day of the week, etc) are what make people not believe. There are just too many holes in the doctrine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///milk
So God talks to YOU to tell ME what he wants? I'd sure like him to talk to me. If he loves me so much why won't he talk to me also?
God speaks to everyone...you just have to open your ears (spiritual) to hear him.[/quote]

Others have mentioned that Religion has caused wars. That may be true but it really was a misguided group of individuals that were in those wars. Heck, drugs, alcohol, nuclear weapons, etc have caused wars also. If you blindly follow a cause, that cause will be the death of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
So far right now, I'm on my own trying to find my own path to God. Isn't that what really should matter?
Your own? Unfortunately, you can't do it on your own. In fact, God does not want you to do it on your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
if there is a god, there would be no aethiasts. (?)
God gives you the choice of which direction you want to go. The Bible outlines who will have eternal life and who will have eternal damnation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW 7
Am I going to hell? Was I born without something that everyone else has?
To answer the first question, pick up a Bible and read the New Testament. The writing that is red is Jesus speaking and he will tell you exactly what you need to do to go to Heaven. If you are not doing them, your question will be answered. You were born with everything that everyone else has. Although, you have to develop your faith.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:19 PM   #59
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

It wasnt just carried out by a "misguided group of people" it was heads of churches as well as heads of state from the middle ages up to now. You must of skipped alot of history classes back in school

How many wars would you like to discuss from the crusades up to the Protestant Catholic struggle to what is happening in Sudan. etc etc

Last edited by WhadUpp; 01-23-2006 at 07:28 PM.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2006, 07:29 PM   #60
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
I'm not really looking for a response to this but has anyone here ever meditated with a spiritual person to the point where it feels as if your soul is out of your body?

Religion, just like everything else in life, don't knock it until you've tried it.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: