Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-22-2006, 01:20 PM   #16
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise

Atheist all the way.
Old 01-22-2006, 01:27 PM   #17
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncise
Atheist all the way.

Or if your a wacko.... SCIENTOLOGY!
Old 01-22-2006, 01:37 PM   #18
Gianpaolo_E46
6th Gear Member

A little known fact, The second pope actually went through the bible before it was mass produced and replaced the name Chuck Norris with God.

Chuck Norris doesn’t pray to god, god prays to Chuck
Gianpaolo_E46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #19
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo

Or if your a wacko.... SCIENTOLOGY!

haahah,

come on man, lets take a look at this

Scientology+Tom Cruise+Space Aliens+Mission Impossible>>> ALL

BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #20
BigD
the misanthropist

Before posting anything, I hope you all realize that there is NOTHING you can possibly say that hasn't been said a trillion times over. Go do something useful... change your oil, or your brake fluid or your coolant. Unlike anything said in this thread, I bet one of those hasn't been done in too long.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #21
Chris de la Cruz
sex, drifting & punk rock

Send a message via MSN to Chris de la Cruz
Right now, I don't know what religion I belong to. Everything confuses me. Ever since i was a kid, Christian values and beliefs were placed on me and that is all that I am led to believe. But after reading and studying the religion it began to confuse me. like Why is it that God promotes free will and blah blah blah when in fact as parents they must raise their children as christians. Where's the free will in that? We're not really given a choice at what beliefs to follow.

I ask, Whats the point of Religion? Merely another means of control made by humans to keep order or was it truely founded by a unhuman holy being? Human Nature involves lying and cheating. If Religion was founded by a human or part human, would they pick up those traits? It all confuses me. How do I know which one is the true religion?

So far right now, I'm on my own trying to find my own path to God. Isn't that what really should matter?
Old 01-22-2006, 03:20 PM   #22
Chris de la Cruz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
Before posting anything, I hope you all realize that there is NOTHING you can possibly say that hasn't been said a trillion times over. Go do something useful... change your oil, or your brake fluid or your coolant. Unlike anything said in this thread, I bet one of those hasn't been done in too long.

LMAO its funny you say that... I just got back from doing a coolant flush today and an oil change
Old 01-22-2006, 03:23 PM   #23
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrome
LMAO its funny you say that... I just got back from doing a coolant flush today and an oil change
Nice, now go do your brakes, the fluid probably looks like liquid shit.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 03:26 PM   #24
Chris de la Cruz

i just did that like a month and a half ago

edit: actually wait it does look like shit. I guess its been longer
Old 01-22-2006, 05:36 PM   #25
chia
Keepin' It Fake.

god's not a woman, he's a big white guy in the sky!

if there is a god, there would be no aethiasts. (?)
Old 01-22-2006, 06:23 PM   #26
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

Send a message via MSN to Bavaria Send a message via Yahoo to Bavaria
ok well here is my input....

god sounds egotisticle? he created everything, he deserves to be worshiped, he gave u ur eyesite, he gave ur nose, ur penis u enjoy so much, everything in this world, regardless if u dont believe in god, from a religouse point og view he did, we are talking in a situation where he exist and that hes egotisicle!
he gave you so much, appreciate him and pray a little, how u pray is all up to you....

no one will go to eternal damnation, from an islamic/shia point of view, people will go to hell and after to heaven and some that have done so much shit like Saddam Hussein and such will be in there for a long time, and who knows he will ask to be turned into nothingness, and hence disapear into thin air....thats how it goes....so there is no eternal damnation, there might be a long term damnaation for being really ****ed up in the persent life! but after that its either heaven or if ur like hitler, ull be tortured for along ass time and then if u beg long enough, god might let u go, not into heaven, but like i said, into nothingness

and from an islamic point of view, going to the priest and asking him for forgiveness is blasphomy (spell?), only god is the person who does that, and btw, we do worship Allah....and no hes not a different God, some people think that about the Islamic religion, Allah just means God in Arabic.....
any more questions, im here
Bavaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:55 PM   #27
jeffrie
Addict

^^ Whos to say Hitler & Sadam or Bush for that matter wern't\are not part of god's master plan? After all god creates everything.

Current Mods....X-Brace, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust, 17/225/45 M3 Replicas, HotBits Adjustable Coil Overs, 40% LSD 3:91 Diff, E30 Gearbox, Boosted.

Last edited by jeffrie; 01-22-2006 at 09:30 PM.
jeffrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:21 PM   #28
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

a part of his master plan, god gave u a mind to think, he gave u endless things to work with, its so low that man has to blame things on god when something bad happens, but when something good happens he doesnt do anything than get drunk and think of himself!
from an islamic/shia point of view, u have free will, what ever u do, ur responslible for!
Old 01-22-2006, 08:36 PM   #29
///Milk
BangSentra

Send a message via ICQ to ///Milk Send a message via AIM to ///Milk Send a message via MSN to ///Milk Send a message via Yahoo to ///Milk Send a message via Skype™ to ///Milk
Things that bug me about religion.
Like how people become extreme with their believes and for everything that happens "it's in God's will."
Or, for example, when I used to go to Youth Group at my church the woman that woud organize everything. She'd start saying a bunch of shit like "why this is happening is because God wants this, God wants that, blah blah blah"
So God talks to YOU to tell ME what he wants? I'd sure like him to talk to me. If he loves me so much why won't he talk to me also?

///Milk

2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S
2009 Ford Focus SES Sedan
///Milk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #30
Bavaria
Southern Beirut

only in christianity it says that god loves you so much, in islam, god loves us, but not the way chrisitianity sees it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: