Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2006, 05:11 PM   #46
sirex
King Sirex

of course. specially the states.. they dont even talk to Cuba... can u even take a boat or a plane from the states legally?

hating communism in the states is like fighting the war in iraq for keeping the american currency victorious over the rest of the world (american dollar being protected by war was a key point in that article in case you people didn't read it - it was long). i wonder if that made any sense.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:21 PM   #47
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
hating communism in the states is like fighting the war in iraq for keeping the american currency victorious over the rest of the world (american dollar being protected by war was a key point in that article in case you people didn't read it - it was long). i wonder if that made any sense.
Thats old news really.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:52 PM   #48
BMWags
6th Gear Member

Quote:
you guys debate on and on.. the USA sucks, I want them to die blah blah blah.. who cares. nothing is going to happen. im still enjoying my food, and driving around burning gasoline.

USA is to smart to be beat at its own game by a bunch of amatuers (Iran, China, Russia). The USA invented the whole study of economics, if you think they dont know whats going on and how to play their cards right, then I think you are gravely mistaken.

too bad you're not arguing with Miguel, lol, but i agree with most of your above statement
BMWags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:25 PM   #49
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
i did a search on google.. came up pretty blank regarding deaths and MIR program.
Same here but I know what I saw. Maybe I'll do an extensive search tomorrow morn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfinga
Lets not compare Commie USSR to Democratic USA here, this is not what this thread about.
You all been brainwashed that communism is evil, we were all brainwashed capitalism is evil
When did I compare Commie USSR to Democratic USA? I simply said that your voice is heard in a democracy where it isn't in communism.

You obviously think that I totally agree with capitalism...wrong! Don't assume you know what my preferences are.

Last edited by 6speedMaxSE; 01-17-2006 at 09:28 PM.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:30 PM   #50
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedMaxSE
Same here but I know what I saw. Maybe I'll do an extensive search tomorrow morn.

When did I compare Commie USSR to Democratic USA? I simply said that your voice is heard in a democracy where it isn't in communism.

You obviously think that I totally agree with capitalism...wrong! Don't assume you know what my preferences are.

sorry, I didn't mean to post in such a way to come off as not believeing you... I just couldn't find anything. Dont forget these people are experts at covering up.

I beleive there was an incident with one of the apollo capsules it caught fire killed all austronauts on boards and this was when they where just doing pre tests before the actual launch date.. Suposedly that was covered up really well and only in the last few years has it been uncovered.
Old 01-17-2006, 09:57 PM   #51
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

The US Army is right next door in Iraq, wont take long after Iraq stabilizes that they will stay in the area and eventually move into Iran. The US has no intention of removing the huge army they accumulated. Look for them to stay there for at least another decade.
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 10:26 PM   #52
daytona
6th Gear Member

The USA and European countries distabilzed the USSR currency which practically made the money worthless on the international market,USSR suffered by HUGE inflation on national products which of course stirred the pot for unrest..yes the USSR spent huge dollars on the arm race and guess who was forcing the issue (weapons strength),the good old USA.It was a race they could not have won due to the USA influential banking community and the right wing congress.USSR still has not recovered from that disaster but with extremely close relations with China they are again a huge threat towards the USA,not in weapons but with China massive economic unstoppable machine and its huge thirst for oil.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:19 PM   #53
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
The USA and European countries distabilzed the USSR currency which practically made the money worthless on the international market,USSR suffered by HUGE inflation on national products which of course stirred the pot for unrest..yes the USSR spent huge dollars on the arm race and guess who was forcing the issue (weapons strength),the good old USA.It was a race they could not have won due to the USA influential banking community and the right wing congress.USSR still has not recovered from that disaster but with extremely close relations with China they are again a huge threat towards the USA,not in weapons but with China massive economic unstoppable machine and its huge thirst for oil.
USSR suffered a HUGE inflation after it became Russia.
And the major reason of it, were not western countries, but that Russia changed from Communist country to Capitalist.
What happened is a major overhaul of the whole country. Russia had to start all over again. All factories, appartments, shops, everything had to become private. People had to buy out their appartments, all business needed to find new owners, etc. Everything had to be done from scratch.
Since the whole economy was new to a lot of people, people didnt know what to do and how banks worked, there was a lot of fraud going on.
Just look at some of the Russian billionaires, at the age of 22-25 they became CEOs of major oil, gas companies which is unheard of here.
Also there was no such thing as IRS in USSR, sinces taxes were paid by government, taxes were dedacted automatically. With the new economy, people had to pay taxes themselves. There was no police at the begining who would control that and alot of people didnt pay any taxes.

Russia is still not recovered from the whole deal, but you gotta look at Russia as a 15 year old country. They still have to learn alot how to run the country.

One thing that is good about Russia, is that there are tonns of undiscovered businesses in there. And it is easy to starts business in there with least ammount of competition for someone from a Western country.
Old 01-18-2006, 12:37 AM   #54
stathis
1st Gear Newbie

Hi all, newer to the site and I came across this thread.

I can't say I agree or disagree with all that is going on in this world but have some links that various people have sent me that make you think twice.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20890224991194

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...23&q=THE+GREAT
+CONSPIRACY

Check this out approx 1 hr each...explains everything.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=MONEY+MASTERS

stathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 10:20 AM   #55
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
sorry, I didn't mean to post in such a way to come off as not believeing you... I just couldn't find anything. Dont forget these people are experts at covering up...
That's fine...you are right to question me. I couldn't find anything either. If I get time on lunch...I'll look more because there was absolutely nothing online.
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:20 PM   #56
felixthecat
Was touched by Micheal

Send a message via MSN to felixthecat
meh..i have enough buckshot shells to take out all of iran and half of china..bring it.
felixthecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 02:51 PM   #57
sirex
King Sirex

im sure you do felix, im sure you do.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:04 PM   #58
WhadUpp
BIG BIG WHEELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat
meh..i have enough buckshot shells to take out all of iran and half of china..bring it.

Bring it dont sing it
WhadUpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:00 AM   #59
M3Ab
Pakman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga

One thing that is good about Russia, is that there are tonns of undiscovered businesses in there. And it is easy to starts business in there with least ammount of competition for someone from a Western country.

Are you kidding me? I've personally known people that have started businesses in Russia, and when they weren't willing to share profits with the Russian mofia, they were politely ''asked'' to leave the country or else
So the reason for your stated 'least ammount (spelling error only one 'm' in amount) of competition' is due to most people realizing it's too dangerous.
M3Ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 12:04 AM   #60
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
Are you kidding me? I've personally known people that have started businesses in Russia, and when they weren't willing to share profits with the Russian mofia, they were politely ''asked'' to leave the country or else
So the reason for your stated 'least ammount (spelling error only one 'm' in amount) of competition' is due to most people realizing it's too dangerous.

Cosider protection, as some kind of tax.
I know people that run business' there right now, and its all good.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: