Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #16
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlaselva
Ever hear the saying, believe half of what you see, and even less of what you read, and in today's age, even less on what you read on the internet? I've been reading these 'doomsday' senario's for over 20 years.

You know what, were all still here.
^^ this is an articulate way of saying what i wanted to say

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #17
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfinga
USSR had more nukes than USA, and it wasnt a race at that point really, it was USA catching up. USSR weapons were much cheaper to produces, that why USSR didnt not spend as much money on weapons as USA did and does.
Their weapons were cheaper because their safety standards were no where near the U.S.' level. Watch some of the History and other informational channels about the USSR. People dying of radiation posioning from bad missles, subs, rockets, etc. They cared more about building them than the people who built them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfinga
Anyway, USA is definitly going down, sooner or later.
Remember this, if we go down, yall will go down with us. I mean, if a nuke did hit the states, where would they aim for? What type of radius from the impact site are we talking about? During the Cuban missle crisis in the 60's, Niagara Falls was one of the targeted areas because of the amount of power that is produced there. Hello St. Catherines!
6speedMaxSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #18
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6speedMaxSE
Their weapons were cheaper because their safety standards were no where near the U.S.' level. Watch some of the History and other informational channels about the USSR. People dying of radiation posioning from bad missles, subs, rockets, etc. They cared more about building them than the people who built them.
You are refering to the Nuclear powered plane, arent you???
Well, no one really knows what happened. USA scienists just speculated that russian's could've not done it, so they assume pilots were exposed to radiations.

Quote:
Remember this, if we go down, yall will go down with us. I mean, if a nuke did hit the states, where would they aim for? What type of radius from the impact site are we talking about? During the Cuban missle crisis in the 60's, Niagara Falls was one of the targeted areas because of the amount of power that is produced there. Hello St. Catherines!
If Cold War turned into a real war, I dont think we would've be here right now.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:05 PM   #19
Skimeister
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Skimeister Send a message via AIM to Skimeister
It's great how everyone loves talking about how the USA will fall. Almost cheering at the prospect.

Put aside your hatred for the idiot Bush, stop your childish stereotypes that all Americans are inbread hicks, and ask yourself is it really a good thing for US to collapse? What do you think will happen to Canada if US economy hits depression? To Mexico? Basically to millions of people like you and me in the Americas?
You won't get any argument from me that US needs to seriously reform it's foreign policy, but there are other means of doing it than the approach of "Lets all majorly f*ck the US just coz we don't like em!" Come on people, think and focus. I'm not being naive and saying "lest just all get along" but economics is what will decide the future of the world, not AK-47s or nukes. And unlike war, economics and world trade CAN acutally be mutually beneficial for all countries.
Yes Bush is a moron, but last approval ratings speak for themselfs; there are millions of educated intelligent people in US who will gladly try and reverse the damage that he has done. Hopefully US have learned their lesson and next administration will actually do something constructinve. But if US is going down so are we! So unlessyou want to emigrate to China in the next 15 years; stop throwing your pinko stones at the US because we all live in one freakin large glass house.

Last edited by Skimeister; 01-17-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Skimeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:08 PM   #20
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
You are refering to the Nuclear powered plane, arent you???
Well, no one really knows what happened. USA scienists just speculated that russian's could've not done it, so they assume pilots were exposed to radiations...
No, a submarine. They had a lot of disasters. I wonder if Treynobl(sp?) could've been prevented.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:11 PM   #21
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimeister
It's great how everyone loves talking about how the USA will fall. Almost cheering at the prospect...So unlessyou want to emigrate to China in the next 15 years; stop throwing your pinko stones at the US because we all live in one freakin large glass house.
That's what I was thinking...or you could go to the barren areas of northern Canada.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:13 PM   #22
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
China will be the next great empire and I think you'll see a strong Russia alongside them. Oh yeah, and Poland
Poland?!?! hahahahahha!

where do you get your crack, man? Go back into your hole!

thats some funny shit....
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:24 PM   #23
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
It's great how everyone loves talking about how the USA will fall. Almost cheering at the prospect.
Int it though? **** the US, that's what I say. Then again, I'm not even allowed in the US so why should I care what happens to em?

Quote:
Put aside your hatred for the idiot Bush, stop your childish stereotypes that all Americans are inbread hicks, and ask yourself is it really a good thing for US to collapse? What do you think will happen to Canada if US economy hits depression? To Mexico? Basically to millions of people like you and me in the Americas?
No one said amerikkkans were inbred hicks. And why do you think Canada has been distancing themselves with the US and increasing trade with China?

Quote:
Poland?!?! hahahahahha!

where do you get your crack, man? Go back into your hole!

thats some funny shit....
Don't be dissin Poland if you know what's good for yea
Old 01-17-2006, 04:27 PM   #24
SickFinga

Quote:
No, a submarine. They had a lot of disasters. I wonder if Treynobl(sp?) could've been prevented.

There were 3 russian nuclear submarines that sank, and 2 US ones.

Doesnt look that much safer to me.

I dont know if Chernobyl could've been prevented. Probably could've, but then again, everythign could've been prevented.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:32 PM   #25
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
There were 3 russian nuclear submarines that sank, and 2 US ones...Doesnt look that much safer to me....
I didn't say the USSR ones sank.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:43 PM   #26
Skimeister
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Skimeister Send a message via AIM to Skimeister
Quote:
No one said amerikkkans were inbred hicks. And why do you think Canada has been distancing themselves with the US and increasing trade with China?
Canada Distancing from the US?
Socially, perhaps. Fiscally, we're only getting closer.
Do not make a mistake of generalising and labelling everything with the same marker. You are clearly blinded by your surperficial and prejudicial extremist views.
Canadian culture has a problem defining itslelf, so the best way to define what is trully Canadian is by making it "un-American". "We like Hockey, they like Footbal". "Our Beer is Good, their Beer is piss". "World likes us, world hates them". Etc Etc. That is all fine, but in my opinion Canada just needs to concentrate on it's own culture and not worry if it's different enough from the US, otherwise canada just looks like a little child.

Economically, however Canada wishes for nothing but closer ties with the US. I have been to lecures held by representetives from major canadian industires such as steel, lumber, textiles, automotive and they all wish for nothing but better relationship with the us. Distancing ourselves from the US is just plain..stupid, and you will not find one person with even basic understanding of economics to argue agains that.

As for your point of "and increasing trade with China.", I've got newsflash for you...the whole WORLD is increasing trade with China! Our trade with China is not negatively correlated with trade with the US, on the contrary.

But then again you worship a dictator who's responsible for deaths of millions of people so, clearly your political compass is so scewed that there really is no point of arguing with you.
Skimeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:49 PM   #27
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

True, Canada does have difficulty defining itself, but that's a different topic.

Canada doesn't need the US as much as you think. Apart from shit autos , what does america really manufacture anymore? Everything is offshored and they're shooting themselves in the foot because it comes full circle at some point.

They need us much more than we need them. We've the natural resources that they need. They can keep their mcDonalds their unimaginative hollywood chick flicks.
Old 01-17-2006, 04:50 PM   #28
6speedMaxSE
4th Gear Member

Quote:
..."Our Beer is Good, their Beer is piss"...
You know how difficult it is to find Labatt's Blue down here. Bartenders give me a weird look when I ask for it ...so I then say "I mean Corona please".
Old 01-17-2006, 05:00 PM   #29
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:

They need us much more than we need them. We've the natural resources that they need. They can keep their mcDonalds their unimaginative hollywood chick flicks.
hahahahah....i dunno who told u that but i suggest you get your trades information from someone else
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #30
sirex
King Sirex

you guys debate on and on.. the USA sucks, I want them to die blah blah blah.. who cares. nothing is going to happen. im still enjoying my food, and driving around burning gasoline.

USA is to smart to be beat at its own game by a bunch of amatuers (Iran, China, Russia). The USA invented the whole study of economics, if you think they dont know whats going on and how to play their cards right, then I think you are gravely mistaken.

Last edited by sirex; 01-17-2006 at 05:24 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: