Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-17-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Iranian Oil Bourse = fall of US empire

This is a fascinating, if disturbing read. It's long, but worth the effort.

Abstract: The proposed Iranian Oil Bourse will accelerate the fall of the American Empire.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1137510262.php

Bottom line is, the USA is ****ed. it's can't get out of it's current **** up, it's beyond
the event horizon of this financial black hole and Bush pushed them over the edge.

Iran if it does decide to press the button will effetively nuke the USA, nothing you can do about it.

"NEWSWEEK has learned that the CIA and DIA have war-gamed the likely consequences of a U.S. pre-emptive strike on Iran's nuclear facilities. No one liked the outcome. As an Air Force source tells it, "The war games were unsuccessful at preventing the conflict from escalating."

Basically the best option for the US is to embrace a 'soft landing' for the move away from the petro $$.... when I say soft landing the american
economy is still ****ed, the' hard landing' is the end of life in america as we know it and the great depression will look like the teddy bears picnic!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:33 PM   #2
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
bahahahaha. ok. yes. armageddon. the evil one -- HE COMES! black sabbath. souls of a thousand black angels singing.

sure stalin. dont you read books? you tried to **** up the states. GOOD work

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
bahahahaha. ok. yes. armageddon. the evil one -- HE COMES! black sabbath. souls of a thousand black angels singing.

sure stalin. dont you read books? you tried to **** up the states. GOOD work
Do you ever have anything to add? In fact, did you even read the article?

Then again, I don't expect much else coming from an inbred candy flosser. In fact, taking out the trash ranks higher than sparring with an intellectual featherweight like yourself
Old 01-17-2006, 12:44 PM   #4
coolhand
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
Do you ever have anything to add? In fact, did you even read the article?

Then again, I don't expect much else coming from an inbred candy flosser. In fact, taking out the trash ranks higher than sparring with an intellectual featherweight like yourself
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?
coolhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:46 PM   #5
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again?
I wake up on the wrong side of bed every day. But what does that have to do with the thread ?
Old 01-17-2006, 12:47 PM   #6
daytona
6th Gear Member

I hate to agree with the commie but he is right...China has been building a huge presence in the global gold market,with about 600 tons of gold in hand they are below Japan,USA and Europe in safe value gold holdings which average 1000 tons..with current market of 1900 tons on todays's available market China probably will buy most of the remaining inventory and drive gold prices over the $800 per once ceiling which will certainly hurt the US greenbacks..since China value the euro more than the greenbacks this will put huge pressure on the US dollar to justified its strength.You cannot destroy US by military pressure so you go thru the back and destroy their economy,just like what the US did to USSR and tried to do to China and failed.

Iran probably does have the "bomb",mostly the dirty bomb or the suitcase variety..remember Mosaid even warned the US that the likely hood of a small nuke been smuggled into the US is high prioity,russian scientist perfected the "mini nuke" in the late 1980's,and all acounts approimately %15 of the scientist that was part of the program are "missing"..unaccounted for and location unknowned...now have a happy day and enjoy your timmies.

Last edited by daytona; 01-17-2006 at 01:08 PM.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
TheLoneVR!
戦うために住み、住む戦い

wow, oh well its sad bu tu know wat they say , " You reep wat u sew, U ly in the bed u make, u drink from the glass u pour, ...." u get the point.
America has had it coming for a long time.

Here is a note ** the losers have nothing more to lose...the winners have everything to lose **
take that as u will

Last edited by TheLoneVR!; 01-17-2006 at 01:33 PM.
TheLoneVR! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 01:30 PM   #8
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona

Iran probably does have the "bomb",mostly the dirty bomb or the suitcase variety..remember Mosaid even warned the US that the likely hood of a small nuke been smuggled into the US is high prioity,russian scientist perfected the "mini nuke" in the late 1980's,and all acounts approimately %15 of the scientist that was part of the program are "missing"..unaccounted for and location unknowned...now have a happy day and enjoy your timmies.
I disagree. The whole "Iran is making a nuke" sounds reminiscent to the pre-Iraq scare mongering. It's easier, and more effective, to take America out via the backdoor by ruining their economy (like US did to the USSR) than to start a military war with them.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
SickFinga

Quote:
I disagree. The whole "Iran is making a nuke" sounds reminiscent to the pre-Iraq scare mongering. It's easier, and more effective, to take America out via the backdoor by ruining their economy (like US did to the USSR) than to start a military war with them.
Collapse of USSR was not economical, but political.
First communism collapsed, and right after that USSR fell apart.
USA had very little to with it. Collapse of USSR is credited to Gorbachev, and it happened due to his reforms.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:04 PM   #10
tlaselva
1800+ HP Driveway

Send a message via MSN to tlaselva
Ever hear the saying, believe half of what you see, and even less of what you read, and in today's age, even less on what you read on the internet? I've been reading these 'doomsday' senario's for over 20 years.

You know what, were all still here.

2010 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport

2010 GSX-R 750

2003 C5 Z06
LS7 427CI w/ECS Novi 2000 : Caravaggio Widebody and Full Leather & Alcantra Interior
903rwhp/815rwtq : 10.3@152mph
tlaselva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:17 PM   #11
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickFinga
Collapse of USSR was not economical, but political.
First communism collapsed, and right after that USSR fell apart.
USA had very little to with it. Collapse of USSR is credited to Gorbachev, and it happened due to his reforms.
You're really oversimplified the matter. Yes, Gorbachev was the one to open it up, but what was the reason behind it? It was economical. They couldn't sustain the weapons race, their satellite states were slipping away and they couldn't afford to do anything about it. Of course, there was more to it than this, but it's purely economical. You can't have one without the other.

Quote:
Ever hear the saying, believe half of what you see, and even less of what you read, and in today's age, even less on what you read on the internet? I've been reading these 'doomsday' senario's for over 20 years.
I never pass up a good consp. theory, but to doubt the upcoming fall of the US Empire is to be naive.

Quote:
You know what, were all still here.
But for how much longer?
Old 01-17-2006, 02:31 PM   #12
SickFinga

Quote:
You're really oversimplified the matter. Yes, Gorbachev was the one to open it up, but what was the reason behind it? It was economical. They couldn't sustain the weapons race, their satellite states were slipping away and they couldn't afford to do anything about it. Of course, there was more to it than this, but it's purely economical. You can't have one without the other.
Yes economy was slipping, but not due to the weapon race. One of the biggest problems of communism is that capitalism is illegal. So no one could run any companies, everything was state run. That is a big blow to the economy.

USSR had more nukes than USA, and it wasnt a race at that point really, it was USA catching up. USSR weapons were much cheaper to produces, that why USSR didnt not spend as much money on weapons as USA did and does.

Perestroika and Glasnost reforms were made to boost USSR's economy, but those reforms just cant function in a communist country.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:32 PM   #13
SickFinga

Anyway, USA is definitly going down, sooner or later. All great empires fell.
The question is, what country is going to be next Great Empire?
I say China.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:38 PM   #14
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

Yes, the weapons race isn't the sole reason, but it was one of many factors.

I think the writing is already on the wall, China will be the next great empire and I think you'll see a strong Russia alongside them. Oh yeah, and Poland
Old 01-17-2006, 02:39 PM   #15
BMWF1

we'll be dead by the time they fall

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: