Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-15-2006, 08:41 PM   #61
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
uh, not really kal, considering every word that miguel sputtered in his post did nothing to "own" me and the fact that I countered all of what he said with the truth I guess that makes me an outcast or a dumb ass right?
The truth didn't make you a dumbass. You made you a dumbass.

You countered shit all. You complain your taxes are too high yet try to justify every dollar Toronto spends. Toronto is half a billion dollars in debt. Do you understand what that means? that means you have become acustomed to a level of service which you can't afford. Something has to give.

Take Kal's advice and just stop posting. You have no clue what you are talking about.
Quote:
yeah, so what? miguel has an opinion on fat chicks, squeege kids, high school drop outs that become cops - yes he said over zealous cops, but going by how most of you think, any cop that gives you a ticket is over zealous - and all of you hail him as God for what he has said.
Dude, people lol'd.... you should try it some time instead of crying over the image presented by hippy pot smoking mohawked & pierced street kids that spend hours begging for my money instead of earning it by making my damn McHappy meal.
Quote:
Forgive me if I disagree with his statements about squeege kids, or if I think hes running into work hours while he gets payed by us to make these posts..
Oh give me a ****ing break kid.

I offered my opinion on subjects based on personal experience. When I want a qualified opinion on Counterstrike maneuvers, masterbation techniques or how to get pussyhurt over the internet.... I'll ask you.
Quote:
As for those of you who say what have I payed in my life blah blah and where is this all coming from..
Ive done enough work on these properties, that means invested man hours and have done enough back breaking labour on these properties for my father that I do have a say in things around this house. The tax money might not come out of my own wallet, but it comes out of a wallet that affects all individuals in this household.
[sarcasm]Sure kid, you mowed the lawn.... thank God for you or those properties would have fallen to shit.[/sarcasm]
Quote:
yeah you hit the nail on the head. im glad you read into it like that.. Even though, I was trying to talk about all tax payers in a general sense. Im glad you can read through the lines and really see what I was saying though.

regardless, miguel posts some funny shit no doubt. just htought it was funny to post about him working and posting funny shit while on his shift. then he told me to step up.. and so i did.
May I remind you that you said:
Quote:
miguel is just a disgruntled city worker that has too much time on his hands. Its funny because our property tax, which is a lot of ****ing money - funds miquel to sit around and type on maxbimmer.
And you wonder why I take offense?

I am damn proud of where I am today and I worked my ASS off to get here. I am not going to justify my career to a guy who's probably still in highschool and im not going to waste anymore time on you. Go ask your Dad to justify all the money he has made and every break he takes.

When he slaps the stupid out of you, come back and post.

To everyone else.... thnx *mwa mwa*
Old 01-15-2006, 08:46 PM   #62
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
^^ sirex you got

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 09:47 PM   #63
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

man i could really go for some taco bell right about now...
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 10:35 PM   #64
SebSter
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
man i could really go for some taco bell right about now...

Im so hungry i could eat at Arbys

Old car 1990 325ix. Current car 2000 540i.
SebSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:10 PM   #65
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
^^ sirex you got

its funny he didn't counter anything else that I wrote except bashed me on my later post... if he even countered anything at all from what I said before that post that actually "owned me" I wouldn't post again.

Last edited by sirex; 01-15-2006 at 11:14 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:14 PM   #66
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebSter
Im so hungry i could eat at Arbys
wow lets not get carried away now
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:33 PM   #67
sirex
King Sirex

that wasn't owned.. that was just stupid. miguel your post was lame all it was bash me. So what if the city is in debt? Does that mean we undercut everything else. We've gottn to the debt levels we are at now because of lack of provincial funding, along with other mismanagement.

Im not justifying every dollar the city of toronto pays. But when you blame torontonians for the lack of the service that exists what do you expect me to say?

Infact City Hall is probably one of the largest downfalls the city has ever created, more money wasted there then anywhere else.. I wonder how much the mayor pays him self as long with all those other councillors. City workers are among the best payed and yet why should I justify that when the product is lazy city workers.

dont justify your career to me.. I could really give two shits about that, but when you see the city workers being lazy as can be, makes you think twice about everyone else doesnt it?

well hmmmm Im talking off of personal experience. Ive seen how slow the city workers can be. So, I stereotype them all.. Just like you stereotype all of the squeege kids to sucking dick for nickles but wait a second you experienced it, so every squeege kid sucks dick.

I like how its okay for you to stereotype people but not okay for others.

As for LOL's why should I laugh and give credit to your jaded steretyping opinion.. Every post youve made has gone past just the joke and into how you really feel on the issue and its not much of a feeling youve got anymore, you just judge everyone in that class..

You dont want people to judge you from the cover.. you took offence to me saying you get payed by my family to sit around and type on maxbimmer... and like I said I ve seen some city workers do their job, they are lazy and sack of shits, but using them to represent the entire work force employed by the city is wrong and not fair.

you know whom I find the least funny of them all, hipocrits.. They like to tell off everyone else on their wrong doings but wont look at themselves when they make the same errors....
No I cant stereotype you, but you can stereotype everyone else right? man whos the little baby now?

as for mowing the lawn.. Ive done that... and alot more then that.. How bout you try spending a summer digging a basement. But wait, Im sure youve probably done that. Unfortunately Im not as spoiled as you may think.

Last edited by sirex; 01-15-2006 at 11:43 PM.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #68
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

did you get beatup alot when you were a kid??
Old 01-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #69
Furious
BMW again.

haha .miguel why dont these converstations ever happen at meets?
Furious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 11:58 PM   #70
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
cuz the sirex's of the board dont show up at meets... nor never leave their computer probably
Old 01-16-2006, 12:05 AM   #71
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by koncise
nor never leave their computer probably
yup
thats it. i dont leave.. im physially incapable of getting up i weigh 500lbs
Old 01-16-2006, 12:11 AM   #72
koncise
all you need is one mike

Send a message via MSN to koncise
thats a shame
Old 01-16-2006, 12:12 AM   #73
sirex
King Sirex

it really is
Old 01-16-2006, 12:19 AM   #74
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
that wasn't owned.. that was just stupid. miguel your post was lame all it was bash me. So what if the city is in debt? Does that mean we undercut everything else. We've gottn to the debt levels we are at now because of lack of provincial funding, along with other mismanagement.

Im not justifying every dollar the city of toronto pays. But when you blame torontonians for the lack of the service that exists what do you expect me to say?

Infact City Hall is probably one of the largest downfalls the city has ever created, more money wasted there then anywhere else.. I wonder how much the mayor pays him self as long with all those other councillors. City workers are among the best payed and yet why should I justify that when the product is lazy city workers.

dont justify your career to me.. I could really give two shits about that, but when you see the city workers being lazy as can be, makes you think twice about everyone else doesnt it?

well hmmmm Im talking off of personal experience. Ive seen how slow the city workers can be. So, I stereotype them all.. Just like you stereotype all of the squeege kids to sucking dick for nickles but wait a second you experienced it, so every squeege kid sucks dick.

I like how its okay for you to stereotype people but not okay for others.

As for LOL's why should I laugh and give credit to your jaded steretyping opinion.. Every post youve made has gone past just the joke and into how you really feel on the issue and its not much of a feeling youve got anymore, you just judge everyone in that class..

You dont want people to judge you from the cover.. you took offence to me saying you get payed by my family to sit around and type on maxbimmer... and like I said I ve seen some city workers do their job, they are lazy and sack of shits, but using them to represent the entire work force employed by the city is wrong and not fair.

you know whom I find the least funny of them all, hipocrits.. They like to tell off everyone else on their wrong doings but wont look at themselves when they make the same errors....
No I cant stereotype you, but you can stereotype everyone else right? man whos the little baby now?

as for mowing the lawn.. Ive done that... and alot more then that.. How bout you try spending a summer digging a basement. But wait, Im sure youve probably done that. Unfortunately Im not as spoiled as you may think.
OK, all City workers are lazy right? post some facts.

Here are some facts to justify why I don't give 2 shits about a teenager with a mohawk begging me for my money:

-552,000 Toronto households have incomes below the poverty line
-250,000 Toronto households pay more than 30 per cent of their incomes on rent
-71,000 households are now on the municipal waiting list for affordable social housing, and
-31,985 homeless individuals (including 4,779 children) stayed in a Toronto shelter at least once during 2002.

Here is what the City is trying to do to help:
-reviewing the efficiency and accessibility of existing and planned programs and services;
-improving collaboration amongst stakeholder groups (outreach, substance abuse, mental health, seniors, youth, hostels, shelters, drop-ins, community health services, criminal justice, police, tenants and homeless persons, income adequacy groups, faith communities, etc.);
-promoting long-term, prevention-oriented solutions; and
-promoting effective relationships between the City and community.
more info here: http://www.toronto.ca/housing/about.htm and here: http://www.toronto.ca/housing/index.htm

My point is:
If you can afford tattoos and hair dye... you ain't poor. You should not be homeless AND be able to afford that crap.

counter that one.

Oh, and once you realize I am right, you can check your other thread: http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64241 and see that I was right on there too.

but again... this will all make sense to you one day.... when you're older.
Old 01-16-2006, 12:26 AM   #75
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Here... lemme make it clearer...

Homeless person that WILL get my spare change:

Not homeless and will get my dirty looks:

disclaimer: www.sparesomechange.com is an ACTUAL site to help the homeless cause! they are a good group and deserve your help. This is just a PICTORAL representation of a common sight on Queen street... homeless punks begging for change.

Last edited by Miguel; 01-16-2006 at 12:29 AM.
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: