Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-13-2006, 05:52 PM   #31
Betray
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Betray Send a message via AIM to Betray Send a message via MSN to Betray

someone had a bad day today.. lol
Betray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:44 PM   #32
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly Girl
must have been a slow day at work - but yet when I call you, you say you're busy??????????????????????
miguel=
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 07:44 PM   #33
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Thats the funniest pic i've ever seen!
Old 01-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #34
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
hahah....awesome post and that pic just topped it off..

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:24 PM   #35
BMWF1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly Girl
must have been a slow day at work - but yet when I call you, you say you're busy??????????????????????

and when did you get so cynical?? that's supposed to be my job.
owned
Old 01-13-2006, 08:34 PM   #36
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

welcome everybody the new Dr Phil... Dr miguel, it has no ring to it but who ****en cares. maybe you should start an online advice service of some sort???
Old 01-14-2006, 12:24 AM   #37
sirex
King Sirex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel
Its a joke. Clean the sand out of your vagina and move on in life.
I don't live in Toronto however I "donate" over $1500 a month to Toronto's services every month a la deductions on my paycheque so if you really want to get into an argument about who pays what taxes.... step up.

Umm I already said my parents pay the taxes..... I know I dont pay squat..
As for who pays what taxes, I know what they pay, I GO AND PAY THEM FOR THEM AT CITY HALL EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY.

as for your 20,000$ deducted, in what income tax??.. Income tax is not propery tax my friend.... I think you know that, what do you pay in property tax where you live?? 500$??? in any case, my fathers decutions are nearly tripple that... Im talking big, yeah sure, I know its not me who pays it, and yes I am a spoiled kid, but I was just stating that its our Property tax that pays your wage and you are posting on max bimmer wasting away.. Thre is nothing wrong with that, it was just an observation..

you can argue that all you want but thats the truth.

Quote:
Also, maybe his parents should look at how garbage prices increased because they wanted it shipped to Michigan. Or maybe they should look at how they like their waterfront breakwalls painted white. Or how they want to build a friggin' dragon boat arena instead of pay off Toronto's debt.

Don't start with me on cost/taxes/budgets/torontonians.
oh wait let me guess you one of those self proclaimed know it all geniuses from the suburbs that has Toronto all figured out.

Umm the garbage problem is a very large one, that doesn't invovle just Toronto. What choice do we have??
Hey I dont see Oakville or any of the suburbs taking the GREEN BIN INITIATIVE.. hell I bet 3 in 4 people in the suburbs dont even recycle. It may cost more, but at least its in Michigan and not destroying our north. garbage is bad, but until everyone learns to reduce, there will be lots of garbage to be shipped somewhere.

The waterfront is a very big part of Toronto tourism, and promoting a beautiful city... also tourism is Another great way to pay YOUR INCOME and pay for the large costs of maintaining this city. The waterfront draws in millions of dollars each year.. Putting a little money in puts 10 times the ammount back into our pockets.. Its acutally quite a simple concept im surprised you didn't know that.

the property owners of toronto pay alot to the city to pave the roads that all the suburbanites DRIVE ON IN THE FIRST PLACe.... Most of the people that live in toronto take the TTC... WAit a second we even promote HEALTHY LIVING BY NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE SMOG, yet most of the suburb people drive in with SUV's...

VERY few take the GO.

Awesome Miguel.. as one who knows so much about taxes/ the city, and torontonians youve left out all the important issues and seem to just ignorre them when they do actually count.. Way to go. Maybe you should run the city, Im sure you ve got some great ideas.

There is always going to be inneficiencys, its unfortuante but its true.. Dont spew your gargle about what my parents should do and what they should know.. They know enough about whats going on, and have payed their dues. As will I and as will you.

Last edited by sirex; 01-14-2006 at 12:48 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:41 AM   #38
erikIS
bigcock

miguel always has funny poists

In regards to taxes, we pay $6500/yr for a 4000sq ft home in a rural part of Flamborough outskirts of Hamilton.. i feel this is wayy too much. it was half of that before Flamborough merged/became hamilton.

Why should we have to compensate the city of hamilton and its dirty ****ing welfare bums/city costs... i don't even go to that broke ass dirty city.. rather do my shopping in burlington/oakville.

Cheers!

Last edited by erikIS; 01-14-2006 at 12:46 AM.
erikIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:58 AM   #39
Miguel
...Delt Smash

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
Umm I already said my parents pay the taxes..... I know I dont pay squat..
As for who pays what taxes, I know what they pay, I GO AND PAY THEM FOR THEM AT CITY HALL EVERY YEAR BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY.

as for your 20,000$ deducted in what income tax? My fathers is nearly tripple that... In any case, Im talking big, yeah sure, I know its not me who pays it, and yes I am a spoiled kid, but I was just stating that its our Property tax that pays your wage and you are posting on max bimmer wasting away.. Thre is nothing wrong with that, it was just an observation..

you can argue that all you want but thats the truth.
Thread posted at: 01-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Maybe the concept of "lunchtime" is beyond you... let me explain.

Lunch is the time usually designated between the hours of 12PM and 1PM for which us po' workin' folk (You wouldn't understand because you obviously wipe your ass with minty fresh $100 bills) get to run errands, eat our gruel if our slave workin' bosses so allow and generally get to dick around as we please.

And no, it is not a paid lunch time. Again, you are young... one day you'll understand.

Oh, and if you get a second... thank your dad for my paycheque. Without him, I'd probably be sucking dick for nickels with all the other mohawked street punks.

Quote:
oh wait let me guess you one of those self proclaimed know it all geniuses from the suburbs that has Toronto all figured out.

Umm the garbage problem is a very large one, that doesn't invovle just Toronto. What choice do we have??
Hey I dont see Oakville or any of the suburbs taking the GREEN BIN INITIATIVE.. hell I bet 3 in 4 people in the suburbs dont even recycle. It may cost more, but at least its in Michigan and not destroying our north. garbage is bad, but until everyone learns to reduce, there will be lots of garbage to be shipped somewhere.
What choice huh? I see you are very enlightened on this subject. I guess that was because you worked for the City of Toronto's Solid Waste Management division. Oh... wait a sec... that was me.

But wait, you were there supporting SWM employees doing Green Bin promotions and arguing with North York councillors over their not wanting to participate in the Green Bin project right?

Nope... wait a sec.... me again.

But WAIT! it was YOU that was supporting SWM workers as they inventoried and piloted Green Bin usage in multi residential condo's and apartments.

K, I would've sworn that was you but it turns out it was me.

You are seriously wasting my time on this one.
For starters, go look into incineration. Learn. Get back to me. Then we'll talk.
Quote:
The waterfront is a very big part of Toronto tourism, and promoting a beautiful city... also tourism is Another great way to pay YOUR INCOME and pay for the large costs of maintaining this city. The waterfront draws in millions of dollars each year.. Putting a little money in puts 10 times the ammount back into our pockets.. Its acutally quite a simple concept im surprised you didn't know that.
Wow, i had no idea! You like that wall painted white? You like the $1,000,000 cost to paint a ****ing breakwall because 3 "Beaches" residents complained to their councillor?

Go ahead... enjoy your wall.... and keep complaining about your property taxes big guy
Quote:
the property owners of toronto pay alot to the city to pave the roads that all the suburbanites DRIVE ON IN THE FIRST PLACe.... Most of the people that live in toronto take the TTC... WAit a second we even promote HEALTHY LIVING BY NOT CONTRIBUTING TO THE SMOG, yet most of the suburb people drive in with SUV's...

VERY few take the GO.
I take the GO.

So **** you and your argument.
And go look at what your coucillors drive Mr. Torontonians don't drive SUV's
Quote:
Awesome Miguel.. as one who knows so much about taxes/ the city, and torontonians youve left out all the important issues and seem to just ignorre them when they do actually count.. Way to go. Maybe you should run the city, Im sure you ve got some great ideas.

There is always going to be inneficiencys, its unfortuante but its true.. Dont spew your gargle about what my parents should do and what they should know.. They know enough about whats going on, and have payed their dues. As will I and as will you.
You know it all oh great wise one. Now what was your original argument or have you digressed enough?
Old 01-14-2006, 01:12 AM   #40
TheMadChigga
Taiwan Panda Racing Unit.

Send a message via ICQ to TheMadChigga Send a message via AIM to TheMadChigga Send a message via MSN to TheMadChigga
this is great, why aren't you running for the election?
Old 01-14-2006, 03:18 AM   #41
Jari
4th Gear Member

man I couldn't have put the punk homeless description any better. Squeegee kids annoy me too. Who the **** needs their windshield cleaned under the gardner ? or anywhere for that matter ?
Jari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 05:23 AM   #42
anfreny
2nd Gear Member

"expensive cars, yet live at home?"
then u mention Rob? are you reffering to the guy with the phoenix yellow "M3 2 NV"?

seen him on hwy7 a few times. so thats how u guys own 70-100k cars! =)
anfreny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 05:30 AM   #43
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by anfreny
"expensive cars, yet live at home?"
then u mention Rob? are you reffering to the guy with the phoenix yellow "M3 2 NV"?

seen him on hwy7 a few times. so thats how u guys own 70-100k cars! =)
No, he is referring to ROBM3.
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/show...ghlight=348%2A
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 11:11 AM   #44
A~G
Car Payment Free

Send a message via MSN to A~G
Hhahahahahaha... oh kman....that is the best stuff ever.

Sounds like the "what ive learned" piece from the ESQUIRE magazine this month

A~G

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
A~G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 12:19 PM   #45
sirex
King Sirex

I figured with all your posts that you didn't just post during lunchtime.

As for incenarators
http://www.ejnet.org/rachel/rhwn121.htm

As for you going where your job tells you to go.... I guess good work. Im glad you suport the green bin and have taken it to their door steps.

Quote:
Oh, and if you get a second... thank your dad for my paycheque. Without him, I'd probably be sucking dick for nickels with all the other mohawked street punks.
Nope, but its the folk of toronto that pay your wage, and a very good one at that. Dont be an asshole about it.. Without your job who knows where you would be.

Quote:
and arguing with North York councillors over their not wanting to participate in the Green Bin project right?

Nope... wait a sec.... me again.
Yeah Im really sure you did the argueing there.. Maybe you did, I dont know you, but thats usualy left up to the councillors, not IT division. THen again I could be wrong, they do cut corners. Maybe thats why we lost right?

Quote:
it was YOU that was supporting SWM workers as they inventoried and piloted Green Bin usage in multi residential condo's and apartments.

K, I would've sworn that was you but it turns out it was me.
I supported them as much as you did, by paying their wages in which the woorkers could inventory the green bin usage.
Without my money too pay the workers they wouldn't do shit all, so you can forget about the green bin pilot project or inventory being counted.

Just as you blame me for the white wall breakers being painted white, you can blame me for supporting all of these projects too.... wait let me guess its your way or the highway?

Quote:
Wow, i had no idea! You like that wall painted white? You like the $1,000,000 cost to paint a ****ing breakwall because 3 "Beaches" residents complained to their councillor?
Yeah, I like the walls being white actually... They look good they also tell you who's in command. hahahahahhahahhahahaha.. Just kidding.. .

Quote:
And go look at what your coucillors drive Mr. Torontonians don't drive SUV's
Far fewer torontonians drive SUV's, in a percentage, then do people from outside toronto.

If youve got everything figured out why dont you run for mayor, why aren't you a city councillor???

Once again another flawed argument... You say that I didn't go and support these people when clearly I did.. Going by your logic, the mayor in office upholds the views of the people.... Well if thast true then for everything that has been done good, or bad, has been done so by my support. So yeah maybe you did go and do something, but so did I (I = my family).. I supported them, I was there.

Its always a waste of time when someone tells you how it is, isn't it?

Last edited by sirex; 01-14-2006 at 12:30 PM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: