Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2006, 04:23 PM   #16
EricTsang
2nd Gear Member
 
EricTsang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: GTA
Posts: 161


Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex

miguel is just a disgruntled city worker that has too much time on his hands. Its funny because our property tax, which is a lot of ****ing money - funds miquel to sit around and type on maxbimmer.
Good point if you look at it from that angle.


Gonna take that Miguel?
Im gonna take a ringside seat on this one.
EricTsang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:25 PM   #17
sirex
King Sirex
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,834
well im not lieing about my property tax paying his wage.. Man my parents pay like 7 grand a year for that shit, andddd they just increased the value of ALL properties for 2006, so we are gong to pay even more..
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:41 PM   #18
Kal
maxRealtor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Posts: 3,756
Send a message via MSN to Kal
sirex always finds a way to complain.
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:46 PM   #19
Soldo
6th Gear Member
 
Soldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,484
Its good to have people like you that speak the truth!


More miguel
__________________
Keven Soldo
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #20
Soldo
6th Gear Member
 
Soldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
well im not lieing about my property tax paying his wage.. Man my parents pay like 7 grand a year for that shit, andddd they just increased the value of ALL properties for 2006, so we are gong to pay even more..

Its your PARENTS that pay.... you don't pay shit, nor do you do anything valuable!
__________________
Keven Soldo
Soldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:01 PM   #21
jstalin
capitalism=crisis
 
jstalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Via Dolorosa
Posts: 3,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
everyone saying "haha you know this cause you did it"

that's the gayest ****ing response ever. you can't talk about something you've ever done?

in that case, jstalin, stop talking about girls, stop talking about understanding socialism/communism, etc
Coming from one who's as camp as a set of pink tents on rollerblades.

You and miguel are complete mongos.... in fact you're probably wearing one a thong back to front for extra support for your itchy grits!

No danger of you him falling out sideways and revealing himself.

Propone sniffs crotches and licks urinals !
__________________
Rise with your class, not above your class
̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:18 PM   #22
Miguel
...Delt Smash
 
Miguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dudebridge
Posts: 10,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta
Well said.

PS: You have a lot of time on your hands at work!
I was on lunch and its slow on fridays
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq
I think hes a paste whore.
Yes I am. When it counts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropped_E30
My favourite one, freakin g/f wont put out
Everyone that liked that one is currently going through it. Show your g/f this thread and edumucate her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin e36
Haha.. it's obvious you work in a corporate downtown office, and commute via public transit. Memories...

Good post Mike.
thnx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
best thread ever
I like the Ask Me Anything thread more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
im gonna go slap my bitch right now!
You go do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
You know this from personal experience I gather.
Yes. thats exactly how I know that. You so funny. Me laugh long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
mabye she'd put out if you slapped her less. no wait mabye she'd put out if you slapped her MORE
Only one way to find out... commence slappage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff@bmw
I agree with everything except the luggage with extendable handles... It looks women look more sophisticated.
You've obviously never walked through the Underground from Union between 7am and 8am.

Here's an example:
Imagine driving on a highway where every car is dragging a refrigerator 10 feet behind it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
everyone saying "haha you know this cause you did it"

that's the gayest ****ing response ever. you can't talk about something you've ever done?

in that case, jstalin, stop talking about girls, stop talking about understanding socialism/communism, etc


PWND


by the way, good post miguel
Thnx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus
thats just filthy, i like it ^^
ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzSix
That was awesome
superfantastic even.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
the point is how do you know they suck dick for money/drugs/food?? Thats a nice stereotype you got going there of street life. How do you know that street kids suck dick for money.. why dont you go and ask one to suck your dick, see how fast he puts his fist in your mouth.

I do not understand how you can link a group of people with sucking dick for money with someone who has a political view. Infact your post is so lacking in logic and common sense that I would have to say that your post is the worst post ever.

as for talking about something youve never done.. No one is talking about what they have done, you are just categorizing people and saying that this is what they do, when you have no facts to prove that they do these acts.

miguel is just a disgruntled city worker that has too much time on his hands. Its funny because our property tax, which is a lot of ****ing money - funds miquel to sit around and type on maxbimmer.
Its a joke. Clean the sand out of your vagina and move on in life.
I don't live in Toronto however I "donate" over $1500 a month to Toronto's services every month a la deductions on my paycheque so if you really want to get into an argument about who pays what taxes.... step up.
__________________
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:22 PM   #23
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
 
Understated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: location location
Posts: 9,955
I'm glad posts like this continue to be posted.....this is the reason i love maX so much

go miguel
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:24 PM   #24
Miguel
...Delt Smash
 
Miguel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Dudebridge
Posts: 10,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTsang
Good point if you look at it from that angle.


Gonna take that Miguel?
Im gonna take a ringside seat on this one.
my angle > his parents.

Also, maybe his parents should look at how garbage prices increased because they wanted it shipped to Michigan. Or maybe they should look at how they like their waterfront breakwalls painted white. Or how they want to build a friggin' dragon boat arena instead of pay off Toronto's debt.

Don't start with me on cost/taxes/budgets/torontonians.

Oh, and tell your parents that if they want things done right, go vote for Pitfield.
She's a friggin' genious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirex
well im not lieing about my property tax paying his wage.. Man my parents pay like 7 grand a year for that shit, andddd they just increased the value of ALL properties for 2006, so we are gong to pay even more..
I'd gladly rather have $7000 deducted per year as opposed to my $20,000.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
sirex always finds a way to complain.
He's young, he'll learn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
Its good to have people like you that speak the truth!


More miguel
More will be forthcoming when I get another round of "revelations".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
Its your PARENTS that pay.... you don't pay shit, nor do you do anything valuable!
He posts on the internet. Thats serious business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
Coming from one who's as camp as a set of pink tents on rollerblades.

You and miguel are complete mongos.... in fact you're probably wearing one a thong back to front for extra support for your itchy grits!

No danger of you him falling out sideways and revealing himself.

Propone sniffs crotches and licks urinals !
ok. im not even going to bother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman87
I'm glad posts like this continue to be posted.....this is the reason i love maX so much

go miguel
Me too. Freedom of expression FTW!
__________________
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:39 PM   #25
Girly Girl
2nd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: b-town
Posts: 69
must have been a slow day at work - but yet when I call you, you say you're busy??????????????????????

and when did you get so cynical?? that's supposed to be my job.
Girly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:41 PM   #26
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy
 
bmwm5lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Thornhill
Posts: 15,435
Awesome post that speaks the truth! **** political correctness, and political rebellion, as well as "personal expression" in the means of tattoos, and piercings.
The only one I disagree with you on, is driving an awesome car, and living at home. That's EXACTLY what I will be doing eventually. I have nio problem with renting a room, or w/e when required, as long as I can afford my M5/M3 or w/e. Living at home rocks, just not past 32Y/O.
__________________
www.enthusiastauto.caNeed a car???

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:.Individual-Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;Spacers;Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'07 BMW M5/6.:Indianapolis Red/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi
'81 MB 500 SEC Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #27
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,776
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
listen. i'll tell you what. dont pay your taxes. **** the government and miguel. they'll come to your house to collect, you'll tell them about how miguel is on max. they'll laugh at you and throw you in jail.

also, 7 ****ing grand in property taxes? so you dont exactly live in a cardboard box at finch now do you? (no off to my boys from finch)

so your parents are profiting from how the government is working, because they are doing well. that same government hired miguel. so ultimatley, shut the **** up, and stop crying
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 05:48 PM   #28
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,776
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
Coming from one who's as camp as a set of pink tents on rollerblades.

You and miguel are complete mongos.... in fact you're probably wearing one a thong back to front for extra support for your itchy grits!

No danger of you him falling out sideways and revealing himself.

Propone sniffs crotches and licks urinals !
great comeback. you know what? your right, im wearing a thong right now licking urinals.

arguing with you is like running in the special olympics. i rather let you run your mouth and make an idiot out of yourself.
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #29
BmW1718
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Toronto . ontario
Posts: 966
Send a message via MSN to BmW1718
lol
BmW1718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 06:27 PM   #30
jstalin
capitalism=crisis
 
jstalin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Via Dolorosa
Posts: 3,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by proprone
great comeback. you know what? your right, im wearing a thong right now licking urinals.

arguing with you is like running in the special olympics. i rather let you run your mouth and make an idiot out of yourself.
Wow, what an original comeback. Then again, I don't expect a mensa roundtable discussion with a tithead like you.
__________________
Rise with your class, not above your class
̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\o=(̪●)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015