Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 3 Series > E30 (1983 - 1991)
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-12-2006, 05:20 PM   #1
dueceman
2nd Gear Member

woops another question floor heat shields

since i ripped up the carpet to repair the floors and removed the heat/sound shield pieces that were rotted and wet.. anyone know where i can source this in the gta.. jrp had some kits in their shop but they were like 150 bucks..just need a sheet that i can cut up.. saw it at stockinteriors.com
in a 6 by 4 sheet for 40 u.s....but then you get shipping and who knows what duty would be..
dueceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 05:50 PM   #2
oldskoole30
2nd Gear Member

Long time ago I used the foamy, rubbery stuff that goes between the carpit and the plywood when New homes are built..i dunno what its called but it should have the same effect, any home depot has it for under 10$ a sheet and its like 10x5 maybe more maybe lesss
oldskoole30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 08:28 PM   #3
dueceman
2nd Gear Member

hmmm home depot you say

well that would certainly help with noise..but wouldnt do anything for the heat i am sure..any other tips people?

damn i think i am gonna have to move to the u.s..life would be soo much easier with this car..
dueceman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: